Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Paranormal Stuff Pack Preorder?

Usually I am one of the first things I do is preorder upcoming packs if I've made the decision to get them, as when I'm at work they usually will download and be ready to play by the time I'm home (hello Australian timezone!). This time around though no matter how much I refresh Origin, check for updates, etc... I can't seem to find Paranormal Stuff Pack in the store at all. Is anyone else having this issue?

It's not a deal-breaker for me, but more or less a little inconvenient. :pensive:

Comments

• KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    I think only Expansions are preorder, possibly Gamepacks, but never seen that for SP's. I'm afraid we'll all have to be patient and wait :D
  • LehmanLegacyLehmanLegacy Posts: 176 Member
    @Kathykins it's honestly been that long since I've pre-ordered anything that I couldn't remember the way things worked. Though I swear that I had pre-ordered Nifty Knitting, unless it was all a dream? :#
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    I'm the same, really :D I look for packs before they're released, and can't find them, and keep looking. Still can't find them, so I wait for release, and there it is :D
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    @Kathykins it's honestly been that long since I've pre-ordered anything that I couldn't remember the way things worked. Though I swear that I had pre-ordered Nifty Knitting, unless it was all a dream? :#

Definitely a dream lol; you can only preorder Expansion packs :)
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member

I thought we could preorder Gamepacks as well.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member

I thought we could preorder Gamepacks as well.

Nope just expansion packs unless that changed with the last one which I did not buy.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Yup iirc since before Strangerville pack you couldn’t preorder GP’s or SP’s. I asked a guru and they said only EP’s are preorders
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    You can only pre-order Expansion Packs, I'm not sure why you would though, unless you really want the pack when it releases.