Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Script Call Failed, Can't Place Item

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    Westcoastgirl34Westcoastgirl34 Posts: 113 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hi, i have a couple of items - that are in CC mode for Clothing that either need a mesh - but i can't seem to find out how to delete these as i have alot of CCs. I was hoping maybe S4S would or could help and maybe someone could guide me with that???
    Hi, i have a couple of items - that are in CC mode for Clothing that either need a mesh - but i can't seem to find out how to delete these as i have alot of CCs. I was hoping maybe S4S would or could help and maybe someone could guide me with that???

Hello @Westcoastgirl34
    Sims 4 Studio can help you to manage your cc content. It would be good to register with their site, then ask questions that you have on their forums threads.
    This link thread is a helpful guide also to managing cc using the program. You may need to have registered with the site though to access the page. Registering is free :)
    http://sims4studio.com/thread/2931/manage-custom-content

I have registered and downloaded the program - i shall take your advice thanks
    Never regret anything that made you smile <3

~ WestCoastGirl34~
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member

Hello @Westcoastgirl34
    Sims 4 Studio can help you to manage your cc content. It would be good to register with their site, then ask questions that you have on their forums threads.
    This link thread is a helpful guide also to managing cc using the program. You may need to have registered with the site though to access the page. Registering is free :)
    http://sims4studio.com/thread/2931/manage-custom-content

I have registered and downloaded the program - i shall take your advice thanks

You're welcome :)
  • Options
    I solved the problem by using the SIMS4tray importer progam - was the only way to go - i watched a fellow simmer online make a sim into the gallery - using the broken or missing mesh and it pointed the broken missing mesh cc content and voila problem solved! i did the same thing :) youtube is so helpful these days. I got no response from SIMS4STUDIO community after leaving post...sorry :( thought they could help me. :( oh well... i did it on my own. thanks for the help

~ WestCoastGirl34~
  • Options
    I solved the problem by using the SIMS4tray importer progam - was the only way to go - i watched a fellow simmer online make a sim into the gallery - using the broken or missing mesh and it pointed the broken missing mesh cc content and voila problem solved! i did the same thing :) youtube is so helpful these days. I got no response from SIMS4STUDIO community after leaving post...sorry :( thought they could help me. :( oh well... i did it on my own. thanks for the help

I am glad that you were able to fix your issues :) That is good.
  • Options

thanks so much though for your help. If it wasn't for you, at least guiding me towards the S4S - i wouldn't have gotten to the Sims 4 tray importer and youtube. I surprise myself at how much i learn things, but i can also thank my dad, too, he taught me at a young age about computers - since that was his job. :D but thank you kindly again Rosemow. I am ever so greatful. God bless ya.

~ WestCoastGirl34~
  • Options

thanks so much though for your help. If it wasn't for you, at least guiding me towards the S4S - i wouldn't have gotten to the Sims 4 tray importer and youtube. I surprise myself at how much i learn things, but i can also thank my dad, too, he taught me at a young age about computers - since that was his job. :D but thank you kindly again Rosemow. I am ever so greatful. God bless ya.

You're very welcome :)
  • Options
    ShellbellShellbell Posts: 132 Member
    I have had this happen as well and I deleted the cc then redownloaded and it worked. I just downloaded more cc and it did the same thing and I tried to delete like the last one and this time it still didnt work. Still havent found an answer I even contacted the person that made the cc and they were no help they said it works on their end so it must be something wrong on my end.
  • Options
    Janelle11aJanelle11a Posts: 2 New Member
    The script call is failing for me but for ALL of my CC :'(
  • Options
    Janelle11aJanelle11a Posts: 2 New Member
    My cc is not working but only for build mode items and NONE of my build mode items are working!!!!!!
  • Options
    Janelle11a wrote: »
    My cc is not working but only for build mode items and NONE of my build mode items are working!!!!!!

Hello @Janelle11a
    Sims 4 Studio tool has now updated its program, and has a batch fix that includes fixing the cc items broken by the last patch
    http://sims4studio.com/board/6/download-sims-studio-open-version (register with the site first before trying to access the download page )
    It would be good to download the latest version and run the batch fix.
    After installing the program, click the tools label at the top of the screen, the batch fix options will be able to be accessed from the drop down menu
    You need to register on the site but it is free. You need to be logged in to access the download page.
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    edited December 2017
    Nevermind
  • Options
    JonalinJonalin Posts: 1,708 Member
    edited December 2017
    This is the same error I'm having! Script call failed!! I've tried running the updated version of Sims4Studio but the problem remains :(
  • Options
    ChrisatsinnohChrisatsinnoh Posts: 46 Member
    I'm starting to have this issue since I made some overrides to some objects in which I changed the description to a handful of them, only to add a bit more sense into them, but when I place them, the Script Call Failed error occurs on me. For those wondering, I did the overrides on some doors.
  • Options
    Nevaehbug1023Nevaehbug1023 Posts: 1 New Member
    I am having this problem and I can't find out what it is.
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    I am having this problem and I can't find out what it is.

You probably have an outdated or broken Mod. You could check here and see if it's listed: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/986225/broken-mods-cc-scared-update-paranormal-sp-jan-21#latest