Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Should pregnant sims grow to different sizes, depending on how many babies they are having?

I think it might make it easier to tell whether or not a sim woman is pregnant with multiples. It can also give us an idea of the size of the baby or babies.

Comments

• fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    While it would make it easier to tell just by looking, I kind of like the randomness of the belly sizes. It gives it a more realistic touch.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • TWSimGamer82TWSimGamer82 Posts: 456 Member
    I like the surprise of not knowing how many poop machines are coming my way.
    Sim: "I'm starving!"
    Player: *instructs sim to prepare meal* "Then eat something, you little goofball!"
    Sim: *starts cooking meal*
    -5 seconds later-
    Sim: *Stops cooking meal* "I'm so hungry!"
    Player: *head hits desk*
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    I like the surprise
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    Don't they already do that?
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    BookBear wrote: »
    Don't they already do that?

I was going to say this! I've known every time when my sims were pregnant with multiples, very suspicious at the least and then not so surprised because I knew they were just huge. Also their needs tend to run more amok at the end too compared to single births.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • bluehydrengaebluehydrengae Posts: 29 Member
    i like the surprise
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    I thought that already happened. I have some sims whose breasts and bellies get significantly larger even if the start out quite small, and then after some snap right back to their pre-pregnancy form, and others have noticeably gained a little bit of weight. It’s always seemed to me that my moms who get really big in pregnancy generally do have multiples.