Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

flea market, ask to trade collections

flea market is by far my favourite! I like the ability to sell stuff without using the broken retail system. It works really well. I noticed the ask to trade collection interaction with other sims during the festival , but they are always grayed out.. what is it??

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    edited January 2017
    Hello
    I will quote here what Simsvip wrote about trading, and it may help you
    Trading – This is the perfect chance for trading off duplicates of extra inventory items. During the Flea Market, Sims can use the “Ask to Trade Collectibles” interaction to select any qualifying object in your inventory. The object you give in return is the same type of random collectible. Sims can trade the following types of items:
    Crystal
    Fossil
    Frogs
    Metal
    My Sim Trophies
    Posters
    Snow Globes

Sometimes the vendor will not be in the mood to trade. Your Sim can improve the relationship with the vendor and change their mood to increase the chances of successfully trading with a vendor.
    https://simsvip.com/sims-4-city-living-guide/#Festivals

You may not have had an elegible item in your inventory at that time when the trading option was greyed out.
  • vessmevessme Posts: 492 Member
    jimbbq wrote: »
    flea market is by far my favourite! I like the ability to sell stuff without using the broken retail system. It works really well. I noticed the ask to trade collection interaction with other sims during the festival , but they are always grayed out.. what is it??

I like the flea market too. I can't figure out why, but that's my favorite! LOL!
    tumblr_nc81zxn8g31qa6q9uo1_500.gif
  • SealighterSealighter Posts: 2 New Member
    What do I need to trade I have a Sim who is an artist and she wants to trade her paintings she has a screen what else does she need?