Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Specific Wishes

Imagine you had the ear of a Sims exec and could pitch 5 specific ideas. Not broad ideas (free babies, generations, farming) but specific (strollers, prom, chickens).

What would your top 5 wishes be?

Mine are:
5. Spiral stairs
4. Body hair
3. Hair color sliders
2. More moustaches & beards
1. African savannah world

Honorable mentions would be more tattoos and drums.

Comments

• YautjagirlYautjagirl Posts: 351 Member
    1. children and teens not seen on the streets during school hours/sims not being available during their respective work hours
    2. aspirations changed to lifetime wish and made harder & longer to achieve
    3. getting back the burglar
    4. strollers for toddlers
    5. separate memories for each household/scrapbook

honorable mentions would be a overhaul of traits integrated with hobby system.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    1) sims have a circadian rhythm
    2) a second aspiration for each childhood skill
    3) kids can garden (physical skill, actual skill unlocked with Motor 10)
    4) Each household can have its own holidays.
    5) more after school activities

Honorable mention: more trait slots, corollary: more negative traits.
  • NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 272 Member
    1) Anvils for my stuck in time Sims who wants to make a living with a smithy.
    2) Hunting for my far-off living in a forest cabin hermit.
    3) A true immortality spell for your most powerful spellcaster.
    4) More supernatural traits in the reward store (that's how I use them 9 times of 10, as developed powers for my Occult Sims).
    5) Cars, trailers as placeable objects - no need to see my Sims drive with them, everything could remain at the lot), the trailer would even serve as a decorable mini-house which I then simply could move around as my Sims travels the world.

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    5) Waist-long female haircuts
    4) Additional fitness-category aspirations (one for Spa Day GP based on wellness skill as well as additional BG aspiration) and Mermaid-specific aspiration(s)
    3) Newcrest 2.0 (another empty BG world)
    2) Horses
    1) Body hair
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    1) no more kids aspirations (kids work on adult aspirations)
    2) no more kids skills (kids gain adult skills)
    3) ability to choose the lengh of each lifespan
    4) a bunch of maxis pre-made builds coming in each pack, that we could choose from without using the gallery
    5) a bunch of new aspirations
  • EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    5. Dynamic world maps like the earlier games (3D)
    4. A new, large base game world
    3. Favorites and turn-offs in CAS (choose a Sims favorite food, color etc)
    2. More CAS traits
    1. Paintable Ceilings
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    1. Cats & Dogs need to have water AND food, instead of just drinking from puddles
    2. Vampires + Spellcasters get unnerfed (vampires are returned to their original protentional and spellcasters can use magic in all worlds)
    3. Mermaids get a power system similar to spellcasters and vampires + a mermaid lore skill
    4. Traits have more of an impact on Sims personalities and their relationships
    5. New base game world (with at least 13 lots)

Honorable mentions: more CAS traits, more pale skin tone options, hair (and eye) color sliders.
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited January 2021
    1) zodiac signs
    2) favourites ie food, music, colour etc
    3) simder (app/online dating)
    4) pond tool
    5) more relationship options in cas like in sims 3

I think all except number 3 could easily be added in patches to the basegame as all of them of have basegame features in the past. Number 3 would most likely be added in a romance pack.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Working cash register for retail with actual animations and Sims leaving with shopping bags
    Body hair
    CAS update for facial hair with stubble beards goatees and sideburns separated and being able to be layered
    Cars
    Turn ons/Turn offs
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,126 Member
    1. Body Hair for all sims
    2. All types of Wings for all sims
    3. Genies
    4. Fairies
    5. Werewolves
  • ReedfishReedfish Posts: 222 Member
    1. More tattoos (Saints Row 2 really spoiled me for this. Considering how personal tattoos are supposed to be, I'm always surprised when character customisation doesn't have more of them)
    2. A way to confront Sims when they're being rude, sick of not being able to tell NPCs "what the hell?" when they shout at my dog for no reason, or come over to my house and dump all my rubbish from the bin onto the floor.
    3. A Morroco-inspired vacation world, with middle-eastern architecture and markets/souks to go through.
    4. A Lapland-inspired vacation world, with sled-rides, ice-sculpting and reindeers you can pet.
    5. More items you can use off-the-grid, where it makes sense to be able to have those items alongside the electronic versions - like a teapot alongside the tea-maker, and a typewriter for authors along with a computer.

And honourable mentions to more additions to the collectible sets. I don't want the game to be all collectibles, but having a few additions (not just new sets) with every new world does make it feel more like a place to me. I was really surprised we didn't get at least a new plant or fish with Snowy Escape - plum soda but no plums? - but it's possible they're saving that for a later Farming expansion, or Cooking DLC. Also just new books. I'm sick of my bookworm Sims running out of new things to read. A new novel added to the bookshelf - not just the skill books - with every new pack doesn't seem that extravagant to me.
  • RySBIRySBI Posts: 329 Member
    1: The ability to edit townie/service Sims without them being replaced.
    2: Werewolves with a skill tree similar to vampires/spellcasters
    3: Mermaid overhaul with skill tree and songs learned over time rather than starting with them all.
    4: Options to control npc naming conventions.
    5: Hair stylist career where you can give makeovers for money in your own salon.
  • HopeCrashHopeCrash Posts: 119 Member
    1. Colour sliders for hair and tattoos.
    2. More relationship option in CAS
    3. Maid/Gardener/Repairman Freelance careers.
    4. Separate bank accounts for each sim.
    5. NPC stays in their own worlds, and if they visits other world, they do it as a tourists (like in San Myshuno)
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited January 2021
    I'd like

1: Matching cabinets for all of my Counters. Would a few shells really be so much to add to former packs?
    2: A few kid's wallpapers and more carpets that aren't so garish. There's so much stone and brick.
    3: More rings and accessories in CAS.
    4: For my Sims to be able to water their gardens.
    5: More difference between Computers.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • sims2fandonutsims2fandonut Posts: 1 New Member
    Wishes:
    1. neighborhood with sims2 style lot placement options
    2. building apartments sims 2 style in that neighborhood (with the cheats that went with the original sims 2 game)
    3. thieves (like in the sims 2 game)
    1. the possibility of finding ore when building a basement , sims digging out the basement animations
    1. live building buildings by the sims (requiring handiness skill and gaining handiness skill ) with animations
  • simplysimmer19simplysimmer19 Posts: 16 Member
    1. Walls that take up half of a tile!
    2. Curved walls!
    3. Being able to color the ceilings for awesome screenshots
    4. spiral staircases....
    5. Cars!!
    Simply Simmer
    Check out my YouTube channel!
    youtube.com/simplysimmer19
  • bluehydrengaebluehydrengae Posts: 29 Member
    1) color sliders for hair and clothes
    2) horses (is that specific? lol
    3) zodiac signs, favourites and more traits
    4) spiral stairs
    5) more realistic relationships
  • bookish_sammybookish_sammy Posts: 223 Member
    1. return of favorites, likes and dislikes, and the attraction system.
    2. cars, taxis, and quicker forms of transportation
    3. improved weddings/receptions and a photographer you can hire (would include wedding specific poses, group photos, and family portraits)
    4.pool games and items (Marco Polo, breath holding contest, diving games, water slide, and a traditional diving board)
    5. tree houses that multiple sim children can play in/on at the same time (also want the option to sleep in it)