Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Netz-à-porter – outfits ready to wear for your sims (no CC required)

Comments

• NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    @Busufu Thank you for your kind words! It is much appreciated and I hope I have some good stuff to post next week when Paranormal comes out.

Regarding the Nifty Knitting items, you can certainly get a mod, or you can just enter the following cheat while in CAS to unlock every item cas.unlockbytag SP17. I use it all the time.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    edited January 2021
    @Busufu Thank you for your kind words! It is much appreciated and I hope I have some good stuff to post next week when Paranormal comes out.
    Looking forward to more great looks!
    items, you can certainly get a mod, or you can just enter the following cheat while in CAS to unlock every item cas.unlockbytag SP17. I use it all the time.
    OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! :o<3
    I have already tried this cheat a few times, but only in world overview (is it called like that? Sorry English is obviously not my mother tongue :D) I didn't know that you had to enter it in CAS!
    I'm sooooooo happy that I can finally dress my Sims in these beautiful clothes! :)
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
    Glad I could help! I also really like the CAS items in this pack and I especially love using the cute ankle socks to make sleepwear look more cozy.
    3NHJIoWl.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required

we all try ...
    edited January 2021
    I wish there was more CAS in this pack. Not because it's not enough for a stuff pack that also has quite a lot of gameplay, but because I really enjoy the items. Not a big fan of the shoes but the haristyles are also very nice. The items work well with a number of packs for example Get To Work and Laundry Day. A few outfit ideas below, I will look into male CAS in the next couple of days.

Focus: Paranormal

WNZnmvp.jpg

Under the spoiler you will find info from which pack the items are I used, in case you have trouble finding them.
    #1 Earrings: BG / Top: Paranormal / Shorts: GTW / Sandals: Spooky
    #2 Hat: Paranormal / Necklace: BG / Bracelet: GTW / Full body: Paranormal / Boots: LD
    #3 Earrings: BG / Top: EL / Bottom: Paranormal / Shoes: GF
    #4 Bracelet: BG / Top: DU / Skirt: Paranormal / Tights: BG / Shoes: DU
    #5 Hat: EL / Necklace: ROM / Top: Paranormal / Bottom: DU / Shoes: LD
    #6 Necklace: SV / Top: Paranormal / Bottom: BG / Shoes: BG
    #7 Hat: BG / Earrings: BG / Bracelet: GTW / Top: LD / Shorts: Paranormal / Shoes: GT
    #8 Earrings: ROM / Bracelet: Seasons / Top: GTW / Shorts: Paranormal / Shoes: EL

Just adding some male CAS. By the way, by using the cheat code cas.unlockbytag SP18 while in CAS, you can unlock Guidry's suit, shoes and hat for males.

wOVpJ06.jpg
    #1 Glasses: BG / Necklace: GTW / Top: Paranormal / Bottom: ROM / Shoes: BG
    #2 Necklace: Paranormal / Top: Paranormal / Bottom: Movie Hangout / Shoes: BG
    #3 Bracelet: BG / Top: IL / Bottom: Paranormal / Shoes: GTW
    #4 Watch: BG / Top: Paranormal / Bottom: BG / Shoes: Vintage Glamour
    Post edited by Netzspannung on

we all try ...
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    I love 2!!!!

(And may or may not have mostly bought the pack for it)
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
    BookBear wrote: »
    I love 2!!!!

There's a few new faves in this pack, at least for me. I am obsessed with these new hairstyles. :)

AiRsjHo.jpg

we all try ...
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    BookBear wrote: »
    I love 2!!!!

There's a few new faves in this pack, at least for me. I am obsessed with these new hairstyles. :)

AiRsjHo.jpg

Your sims are so pretty!
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    Oh my, I like what you did with number 7 (the lady in light pink outfit combo). Impressive. Those pants look so nice!
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Love this pack’s clothing! I wanted more bohemian attire
  • deedles64deedles64 Posts: 149 Member
    While dressing males in CAS, I often struggle with variety. I think it's because I have some favourite pieces that I think look good on all my hunks. :D But I did my best and I hope it shows, so without further ado, let's hear it for the boys!

Focus: Male Everyday Wear

5FM1xBW.jpg

I have the same problem dressing males but didn't realize it till now! Thanks for pointing it out and the ideas!
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    @Netzspannung I like your idea of using a very current theme like "Working from home" and I have to say I also love that you add where the individual pieces of your outfits are from in the spoiler tag. I know it sometimes took me quite some time to find the correct piece - even with the filters.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • capturethemagiccapturethemagic Posts: 249 Member
    Is it possible to create outfits with only black clothing items that combine the different textures and shades in a way that makes the ensemble look pleasing and interesting and not boring or desperately thrown together for the sake of it? Another question no one asked and yet here we are. :)

Focus: All Black

CFmEPp2.jpg

Under the spoiler you will find info from which pack the items are I used, in case you have trouble finding them.
    #1 Earrings: BG / Hat: JA / Top: Paranormal / Skirt: GF / Boots: SEA
    #2 Head wrap: CL / Bracelet: GTW / Full body: IL / Leggings: BG / Sandals: BG
    #3 Hat: BG / Necklace: Paranormal / Bracelet: ROM / Top: LD / Bottom: BY / Boots: SEA
    #4 Earrings: CL / Bracelet: GT / Top: CL / Skirt: IL / Shoes: LP
    #5 Earrings: Moschino / Bracelet: LP / Top: EL / Bottom: CL / Shoes: BG
    #6 Earrings: BG / Necklace: GTW / Bracelets: SEA & BG / Top: EL / Shorts: BY / Sandals: Spooky
    #7 Necklace: SV / Bracelet: BG / Top: BG / Bottom: BG / Ankle boots: BG (under heels)
    #8 Beret: CL (career unlockable: Art Critic) / Earrings: GTW / Necklace & Bracelet: BG (career unlockable: Stylist) / Top: ROM / Shorts: Moschino / Tights: BG / Boots: Vampires

oh wow!! that looks absolutely amazing; do you think you could either link me to some more colourful outfits or try and do some outfits based around being colourful? i always find myself making my sims' outfits black and white :D
    c22f90da185c99d211adfff586bffe45.png
    oh wow!! that looks absolutely amazing; do you think you could either link me to some more colourful outfits or try and do some outfits based around being colourful? i always find myself making my sims' outfits black and white :D

Actually this whole thread is full of more colorful outfits. :) So just start with page 1, it has 11 posts with colorful clothing items. If you mean something else, just let me know.

we all try ...
  • PreCiiousPreCiious Posts: 353 Member
    edited February 2021
    Thanks for beeing such a huge inspiration for my gameplay. I am really bad at giving my sim a style, I dont usually now how to dress them and always choose the same stuff...

I hope one day that styled looks are a possibilitie and i can just easily select the made up outfits in CAS without clicking through this thread. Because i dont really now how you jump between pages in this forum.

Maybe there could be links to all your looks at the first page so you dont have to click trough the pages?
    PreCiious wrote: »
    Maybe there could be links to all your looks at the first page so you dont have to click trough the pages?

Thanks for the kind words. I will think about hyperlinks. In the meantime, why don't you try the forum's function to search within a thread? On the full site there is a little magnifying glass next to the thread's page numbers that allows you to search within in a thread and on mobile there is a box on the bottom of the page 'search discussion'. If you search for 'Elders' for example, the first hit is the spread I did for elderly Sims a while back.

we all try ...

This isn't really anything, because I invested around a minute per outfit, but I was testing out how versatile the new toddler jeans are that came with yesterday's patch. And the answer is: very!

Focus: Toddler jeans - outfits for male toddlers

BdtEp9r.jpg

we all try ...
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Pretty much from the first picture I saw, I was a big fan of the Throwback Fit Kit. I already posted these outfits on Twitter yesterday, but just in case you don't check there, here they are again. I will add the pack info later today, all outfits are mixed & matched with other packs.

Focus: Throwback Fit Kit

Y08Pne0.jpg

#1 Hat: Throwback Fit / Earrings: Moschino / Top: Throwback Fit / Jeans: BG (new in last patch) / Shoes: SD
    #2 Earrings: BG / Top: GF / Bottom: Throwback Fit / Socks: BG / Shoes: BG
    #3 Top: Throwback Fit / Bottom: DU/ Shoes: Throwback Fit
    #4 Hat: Throwback Fit / Earrings: BG / Top: Throwback Fit / Bottom: DU / Shoes: DU

88VmHy2.jpg

#1 Earrings: BG / Top: SE / Skirt: Throwback Fit / Shoes: BG
    #2 Earrings: Moschino / Top: DU / Skirt: Throwback Fit / Shoes: BG
    #3 Earrings: BG / Bracelet: BG / Top: IL / Skirt: Throwback Fit / Shoes: SD
    #4 Earrings: BG / Bracelet: Seasons / Top: EL / Skirt: Throwback Fit / Shoes: BG

zE8plzr.jpg

#1 Top: Throwback Fit / Bottom: DU / Shoes: Throwback Fit
    #2 Hat: BG / Watch: BG / Top: GT / Bottom: Throwback Fit / Shoes: BG
    #3 Top: Throwback Fit / Bottom: GT / Shoes: GT
    #4 Glasses: BG / Bracelet: BG / Top: Throwback Fit / Bottom: ROM / Shoes: CL

I didn't think I wanted this pack until I saw this. These outfits are awesome!
  • Jordan243Jordan243 Posts: 21 Member
    @Kementari Thanks for the suggestion! I know you suggested something similar a while back and it is a good idea. But it is also a lot of work and I am not sure there is that much interest. I had this idea of building a retail lot, a boutique with "modular" rooms. So a base build with rooms that could be replaced with new rooms of the same size and style with new outfits over time as I create them. That way one could either download the lot and place new rooms or just download a room. It's something to think about. If anyone else thinks that could be interesting, just let me know.

I've been lurking for awhile but just saw this, and if you're still thinking of doing this idea, I would LOVE it. I also love and appreciate every outfit you've posted over the last two years! <3
    So, I'm a lot late with this post because of stuff. I guess anyone who has the pack already figured out that you can also create really nice regular/everyday type outfits with the new assets and everyone who doesn't own the pack doesn't care ... but I am still going to post my take, because it is what I do. :)

Focus: Journey to Batuu (for not travelling to Batuu)

Uk64O4L.jpg

#1 Top: JTB / Bottom: BG / Shoes: Spooky
    #2 Top: BG / Bottom: JTB / Shoes: BG
    #3 Top: JTB / Bottom: CL / Shoes: BG
    #4 Top: JTB / Skirt: ROM / Shoes: BG
    #5 Top: LD / Bottom: JTB / Shoes: EL
    #6 Top: EL / Bottom: JTB / Shoes: GTW
    #7 Top: CK / Bottom: JTB / Shoes: GF
    #8 Top: JTB / Leggings: DU / Boots: GT

This is such a good post, thank you so much!
    I have no idea who needs this (although my guess would be no one), but I made some WFH outfits. Working from home to me is to look decent from the waist up for the occasional VC and casual from the waist down because I'm at home. And I have to open the door for deliveries or document pick-ups and hey, why not make it a little outfit because I made it out of bed so yay for me. So that's what this is. Might work for your freelancers.

Focus: Working from home

yDo7631.jpg

I think we all need this right about now, for in-game and real life! They look so cozy but still professional. Thanks! <3
    @Netzspannung Sorry to spam you with comments, but I adore this thread. I absolutely love the outfits you've posted. You've mentioned a few times that your post isn't anything we've "asked for" but I can 100% say that that's because we don't even know what to ask for - your ideas always blow me at least out of the water! Thanks for everything you do here! And if I could ask for something, it would be for you to post every single outfit you ever make in CAS :D<3
  • Nekia33painterNekia33painter Posts: 336 Member
    I really love this. It makes me wish that we could create custom outfits to share on the gallery. And I'm sure Maxis could do it because they have their own custom designs they add for every pack. You know what I'm talking about right?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top