Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

February Patch Speculation 2021 (Now Live)

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
I know this early but I'm putting it up for 3 reasons.

1 February is Valentines Month which means we could get a Free Valentines Day Update but sadly this isn't likely.

2 It's some kind of Sims Anniversary in Feb.

3 Feb Update could be a Pre Gamepack Update in Late Feb if we have a Gaepack coming out in Early March.
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    About time! Cannot wait for the R&B radio station to be on it's way to the base game of The Sims 4 with some new features from The Sims' anniversary, don't you think?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    About time! Cannot wait for the R&B radio station to be on it's way to the base game of The Sims 4 with some new features from The Sims' anniversary, don't you think?

It's possible.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,887 Member
    edited January 2021
    okay hear me out how about this little set for anniversary and valentines day:

•heart bed!

• heart theme hot tub
    - I mean if you wanted hot tub for anniversary it should have been that one

•lips sofa from ts2
    -and maybe additional heart or lips themed furnitures to go with it lmao lets go crazy

•crumplebottom returns!
    -and i don't mean as maxis household i mean as bag slapping goddess npc she is

• couple dancing
    - i know this might be too much animations for update but then again we got many big things in updates so idk the limits are mysterious
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,554 Member
    Nice suggestions, Simmigal, but sounds much more like pack than patch content to me.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Well, we got Bonehilda back as one of the Sims series icons, so the heart bed might be on the table. As a single item, not an issue to add it in a patch.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,887 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »
    Nice suggestions, Simmigal, but sounds much more like pack than patch content to me.

yeah i know they wouldn't be that sweet but girl can dream you know

realistically though i kind of expect something babies cause of the mistakenly added sink interaction but idk
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
    Simmingal wrote: »

•heart bed!

• heart theme hot tub

•lips sofa from ts2
    -and maybe additional heart or lips themed furnitures to go with it lmao lets go crazy

•crumplebottom returns!

• couple dancing
    - i know this might be too much animations for update but then again we got many big things in updates so idk the limits are mysterious
    Well, we got Bonehilda back as one of the Sims series icons, so the heart bed might be on the table. As a single item, not an issue to add it in a patch.

Yes Yes.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

1 February is Valentines Month which means we could get a Free Valentines Day Update but sadly this isn't likely.

3 Feb Update could be a Pre Gamepack Update in Late Feb if we have a Gamepack coming out in Early March.

I hope so I want a new game pack
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    Simmingal wrote: »

•heart bed!

• heart theme hot tub

•lips sofa from ts2

•crumplebottom returns!

• couple dancing

I would love this I'm sure I'm not the only one
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    I hope they go back to dropping hints in the Future Cube. Those were fun. Hopefully this time though, the hints make more sense.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    Patch with bug fixes and new bugs!
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
    jcp011c2 wrote: »

Hoping for some console specific bug fixes as well like

The Opacity Slider won't move on Face Makeup with the controller you need to use a mouse
    The Skin Tones on the consoles are in bad need of a patch fix.
    jcp011c2 wrote: »

Hoping for some console specific bug fixes as well like

The Opacity Slider won't move on Face Makeup with the controller you need to use a mouse
    The Skin Tones on the consoles are in bad need of a patch fix.

yes they really need to be fixed
    Gordy wrote: »
    I hope they go back to dropping hints in the Future Cube. Those were fun. Hopefully this time though, the hints make more sense.

I thought they were fun to
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Obligatory cars, since it is an anniversary.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member

3 Feb Update could be a Pre Gamepack Update in Late Feb if we have a Gamepack coming out in Early March.
    Some kind of Sims anniversary? CLP, the Sims franchise was launched in Feb, 2000.
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Anything that can improve the gameplay. I really hope that they could patch the attraction system this time!
    OID:- x4m1r4
    sunman502 wrote: »

Some kind of Sims anniversary? CLP, the Sims franchise was launched in Feb, 2000.

that means the sims is gonna be 20 years old thats pretty big for a game
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »

that means the sims is gonna be 20 years old thats pretty big for a game
    Actually 21 years old! But yeah, The Sims is one of the longest running game franchise in video game history. :)
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    i would LOVE for the heart bed to make its return for a valentines patch.
    cheescaeks wrote: »
    i would LOVE for the heart bed to make its return for a valentines patch.

Same along with the heart hottub.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Am I the only one that doesn't want that gaudy, ugly bed back? It was fine for TS1 when there was no other way to have a kid but now that we can woohoo on all the double beds I don't see the need for it.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    Am I the only one that doesn't want that gaudy, ugly bed back? It was fine for TS1 when there was no other way to have a kid but now that we can woohoo on all the double beds I don't see the need for it.
    It's corny, nostgalgic, and could fit a lot of kooky builds. I know it'd be a great fit for my underground WooHoo club.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    To be honest, Valentine's Day would be rather timely for a babies update. A bit tongue in cheek, but nothing crazier than right after launch doing those community stats/challenges.

I wouldn't hold my breath, though. I cannot remember much major content dropping in February. Not saying there has not been any, but to my memory February is usually a drier type of month.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    February's patch will be everything wrong with Bonehilda and Guidry. We'll be lucky if we get free jewellery.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.