Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Exams and tests for sims?

I feel it would be really fun to have high school sims and possibly younger have exams in the game where you have a calendar or a notification when you have an exam coming up or not and your sim has to study and make revision for it- it could also replace some of the homework in the sims when they have big exams coming up or something.

This also leads to possibilities for like early high school graduation where sims can go to university early or they get extra rewards from doing well.

More interactions in school in sims like this would be nice in general- I am not necessarily talking about having no rabbit hole option but more just like options and pop ups which give interesting results.

Comments

• Options
    AmandèleAmandèle Posts: 378 Member
    That would be great! Right now, school is really boring...
    Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my first language ^^'
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    smilepanda wrote: »
    I feel it would be really fun to have high school sims and possibly younger have exams
    Your idea of fun, compared to mine, is vastly different.
    I would totally hate it.

BUT!
    It should be a toggleable option.

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    smilepandasmilepanda Posts: 101 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    smilepanda wrote: »
    I feel it would be really fun to have high school sims and possibly younger have exams
    Your idea of fun, compared to mine, is vastly different.
    I would totally hate it.

BUT!
    It should be a toggleable option.

Yes definitely toggleable for sure I can imagine after a while it would get annoying with certain saves.
  • Options
    TruthGamer96TruthGamer96 Posts: 123 Member
    I was just thinking about this! Right now elementary/high school doesn't seem to have much of an impact on your Sim's life, other than responsibility and uni scholarships. I'd love for there to be tests/exams, field trips, group projects, graduation (CAN YOU SEE CHILD SIMS IN A LITTLE CAP AND GOWN FOR MIDDLE SCHOOL GRAD?) I'd also like to see optional preschool for toddlers. But I agree this should all be toggleable.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    i do not went to see this feature in the sims4 would not fit with my game play
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    CAN YOU SEE CHILD SIMS IN A LITTLE CAP AND GOWN FOR MIDDLE SCHOOL GRAD?
    I'd prefer not to.
    We tend to reserve fancy graduation stuff for when one graduates from tertiary education.

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    TruthGamer96TruthGamer96 Posts: 123 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    CAN YOU SEE CHILD SIMS IN A LITTLE CAP AND GOWN FOR MIDDLE SCHOOL GRAD?
    I'd prefer not to.
    We tend to reserve fancy graduation stuff for when one graduates from tertiary education.

And that's cool. I just think it would be cute. And some cultures make a bigger deal out of the "smaller" graduations. When my biological father finished kindergarten and started first grade in Germany, he wore a little suit and got a giant paper cone full of candy and chocolates. (I think it's called a Schultüte?) Which I am frankly jealous about.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I was just thinking about this! Right now elementary/high school doesn't seem to have much of an impact on your Sim's life, other than responsibility and uni scholarships. I'd love for there to be tests/exams, field trips, group projects, graduation (CAN YOU SEE CHILD SIMS IN A LITTLE CAP AND GOWN FOR MIDDLE SCHOOL GRAD?) I'd also like to see optional preschool for toddlers. But I agree this should all be toggleable.

I like that idea having a cap and gown I had one in preschool it was so cute I can imagine kids wearing the cap and gown and myself as a crazy simmer taking pics lol.