Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Haunted House?

2...Next

Comments

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Unfortunately, my computer rejects mod games. I can only play vanilla.
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited January 2021
    Sheepiling wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/Doctor_Ashley/status/1349038994361778176

A Game Changer made a lot that's supposed to be the official lot to go with Paranormal Stuff. So it'll probably be on the gallery after the SP drops!

It's supposed to be in the game but maybe it will also be on the gallery for people who don't buy this pack.

But if they don't buy the pack, they'll be missing most of the items used to make the lot...
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    What happens if you Curse your Haunted Houses in the future?
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • RySBIRySBI Posts: 329 Member
    Loanet wrote: »

@Loanet do you mean with the “Cursed” lot trait from City Living? Or do you mean if you... “re-haunt” them after they’ve been cleansed?

I don’t have the answers, but the Cursed lot trait will work well with this lot type I think because it currently means:

- Sims have a chance of getting mysteriously voodoo’d on arrival;
    - Uncomfortable and tense moodlets last longer (this is an assumption but I guess this will include “scared” now);
    - Bladder depletes faster;
    - Higher chance of death from dangerous events while on the lot (electrocution, exhaustion etc.)
    - Fires are more likely to happen

I’d be interested to know if lots can be haunted multiple times. I’m assuming they can via the randomly generated gigs, or maybe by placing some kind of item that triggers hauntings...
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited January 2021
    RySBI wrote: »
    Loanet wrote: »

@Loanet do you mean with the “Cursed” lot trait from City Living? Or do you mean if you... “re-haunt” them after they’ve been cleansed?

I don’t have the answers, but the Cursed lot trait will work well with this lot type I think because it currently means:

- Sims have a chance of getting mysteriously voodoo’d on arrival;
    - Uncomfortable and tense moodlets last longer (this is an assumption but I guess this will include “scared” now);
    - Bladder depletes faster;
    - Higher chance of death from dangerous events while on the lot (electrocution, exhaustion etc.)
    - Fires are more likely to happen

I’d be interested to know if lots can be haunted multiple times. I’m assuming they can via the randomly generated gigs, or maybe by placing some kind of item that triggers hauntings...

Thanks. Sounds like adding 'Cursing' to houses will definitely remind your Sims that something's wrong around here...

The Livestream shows that you get OFFERED three Gigs a night, but you can only pick one, so you'll never know what the other two were. They might even have been the same house, but easier or harder. Ah, the road untravelled... I assume that the 'Gigs' you get offered is randomised so in time you will totally go back to old houses. The more houses you have around the world, the longer this will take - if you have only a few, you'll probably keep going back to the same ones. With randomisation you might even get the same house twice in a row. It's the sort of thing only extensive experimentation finds out.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.