Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help Making my Real Family into Sims

Is there anyone who is really great at making realistic Sims?

With both my parents now gone, I want to make their Sim self's and start a Legacy save (have not done this yet). Would be interesting to see what their children born in game would look like and what gender they would be.

If anyone would be willing to help me, please let me know.

~ pictures of them soon ~

Comments

• Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Here are some pics of my Mom & Dad just starting out:

O4k0b3Z.jpg?1

LUsQKyo.jpg

ceL7mF7.jpg

OrKUetC.jpg
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    What a beautiful couple :) Thought I would give it a try, don't know if I'll manage, though. Its just an attempt, can't promise that anything will come out of it :|

Could you share some more details? Like eye colour? Skin tone? And what hair colour to pick in CAS? Although, those are things you can change yourself anyway :)
  • Options
    Kathykins wrote: »
    What a beautiful couple :) Thought I would give it a try, don't know if I'll manage, though. Its just an attempt, can't promise that anything will come out of it :|

Could you share some more details? Like eye colour? Skin tone? And what hair colour to pick in CAS? Although, those are things you can change yourself anyway :)

Mom - eyes hazel, hair very dark brown, skin tone light to medium
    Dad - eyes brown, hair very dark brown, skin tone light to medium

Thanks for being willing to give it a go!! Happy New Year!
  • Options
    Great, thank you :) I'll go for the darkest brown hair for both, then.

I'm really bad at this stuff, making sims from pictures (they do look good, though!), they never turn out the way I want. The Sims facial expressions/animations are also making them look completely off :D

Hopefully someone more adept at this comes along! :)

Happy New Year to you too!
  • Options
    I'm afraid I didn't do them justice at all. I don't know if it was the limitations of CAS or my own ineptitude :D I've pulled and dragged and tweaked, and this is the best I can do, I'm afraid.

VA6kz4L.png

Not put them on the Gallery for download yet. Let me know if they are acceptable, and they'll be up ASAP. They HAVE moved into my game, though. Gave them the Arlton House I built last year. It has room for a growing family :)
  • Options
    I'm afraid I didn't do them justice at all. I don't know if it was the limitations of CAS or my own ineptitude :D I've pulled and dragged and tweaked, and this is the best I can do, I'm afraid.

VA6kz4L.png

Not put them on the Gallery for download yet. Let me know if they are acceptable, and they'll be up ASAP. They HAVE moved into my game, though. Gave them the Arlton House I built last year. It has room for a growing family :)

The woman is close - the eyebrows are spot on, the male, well CAS is very limited on what you can do for the males. Please put them on the Gallery and I'll grab them and play around in CAS, doubt I'll do very well, I'm terrible with CAS.

I really do appreciate the effort, they are great all in themselves, have fun with them.

BTW - I have the house all ready to start my family, someone made it for me 3 years ago from a picture of one of my childhood homes.
  • Options
    CAS is very limited overall, its ridiciulous how few natural hair colours we have. Same with eyecolour.

They are on the Gallery now, tagged with #catmando. They do have a skin overlay, so include CC when looking for them. Didn't know their names of course, so they are John and Jane Doe. Its probably easiest if you go straight to my catalogue, its my last upload.
  • Options
    I tried to edit the male a bit and failed miserably.
  • Options

VA6kz4L.png

I placed them last night, gave them their real names, and tweaked him a bit and their goals and aspirations. I put them in Willow Creek, I believe in Crick Cabana.
  • Options
    Still tweaking them. Wish I could get them to look like their real selves.
  • Options
    Still looking for someone to make my parents.
  • Options
    SkyrryxSkyrryx Posts: 201 Member
    I made an attempt to recreate your parents at #catmando in the gallery. I hope you'll like it.
    Thank you @83bienchen for modding the game. Whims Overhaul is essential for my gameplay.