The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do you delete saves on the console?

13...Next

Comments

• Tessa587Tessa587 Posts: 1 New Member
    I just figured this out like right now I have tried to figure out how to delete my saved sims games and when I deleted all of the character from my library and you don't need to go to origin or whatever it is so for xbox there is main menu and there is a button that says load game so you hit that and go on whatever game you want to delete for xbox it's the button y to delete and for ps4 and pc i have no idea but you will know if you play on pc or ps4
  • Bookworm2009189Bookworm2009189 Posts: 44 Member
    To delete saves on console go to the load game, and press y on Xbox controller otherwise the top button of the four, and to delete them from the library, click on it and in the corner there will be the option to delete. Hope this helps! :)
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    If you are on the PS4, I believe you bring your cursor over the save file you want deleted, and press the triangle button, and it should erase it. I deleted all my original saves, and started the game from scratch.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top