Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Giving 3 another try. I've had to relearn NRaas, but I think I've got it mostly figured out, and I'm running a test save for a few days to see if it all works & I've got the settings right before I get a few rotational saves going. So far, so good. Love seeing sims actually living their lives instead of just walking around.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    I'm trying to find a "sworn into office" pose.Like hand on bible etc.
    I tire searching "Presidential Poses" "Courtroom Poses" "Sworn into Office Poses" "hand on bible" poses
    but I can't find.Any know of any.I even searched "pledge of Allegiance"
  • GguyGguy Posts: 254 Member
    edited January 2021
    These didn't all happen "today", but they did since the last time i posted. So i might as well get y'all up to date

Crystal Birch aged into an elder after attending her birthday party at Waylon's haunt , played 4 more gigs, woohooed the mixologist at the prosper room, played her last gig at the sports zone during new year's eve, retired from playing on stage, and then saw a fireworks extravaganza while eating fruit parfait on her penthouse balcony (Alongside her sister and former band mates Matty Crewe, Suzy Strummer and Armstrong Diesel. She's now officially retired (The Solemn Release was awesome while it lasted =D), but still plays guitar for her own personal entertainment.

2ICpUo8.jpg

Taylor Birch on the other hand gained employment as a grocery store clerk, and as a Mixologist at Waylon's haunt. The latter of which was more for the experience, and less for the earnings.

e26FNnN.jpg

Post edited by Gguy on
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    Finally, it is time for Generation 1 for this savefile.
    I'm mostly going to play as the teen and let his parents run wild, well except if I want them to go out and do stuff.

Generation 1-

chapter 1

vxmabT3.jpg

Yc0BQTC.jpg

9I3W3Kj.jpg

Today was a big day, Liam would finally be aged up to a teen,
    ( I decided to age him up to teen cause babies/ children is not to fun to play with)
    Jaden awoke early, but let Dani sleep in.

aalH1k8.jpg

9iX8xCq.jpg

He had a shower and a leftover breakfast.

fclglmn.jpg

Finally, it was time for Liam to age up.

TmkI1O1.jpg

FmdE1VO.jpg

pFawINM.jpg

Really cute as a toddler.

SFHcZby.jpg

Let me introduce generation 1, Liam James.

End of the founder chapter, though they will still figure about in the
    The next one too hehe.

Tagging: @bekkasan @emorrill @DivaDoodle
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    Here are the only screenshots I got today.

I sent Kendall to the festival. There were several Imaginary Friends and other townies around. The Fall Festival just arrived and a few of them were enjoying the Haunted House.

Kendall had just ordered and eaten some food. This group lined up to buy some too.
    Here are Ted, Byron and Jake lined up to buy some food.
    Ted-Byron-Jake001.jpg

Ted is a sim I made years ago and grabbed from my library at the start of the save. He's been turned into a temporary ghost by the Haunted house. Ted is a member of Patience's family in my big game.

Byron is Wilfred's Imaginary Friend made real.

Jake is another Imaginary Friend made real. He was made real before Byron but I can't remember exactly which sim he previously belonged to. I think it may have been Lynette but I'm not sure.

This group is lined up to take part in a food eating contest. They are Elsa, Ted and Byron. Elsa is the Genie Robbie got out of the dusty old lamp and a trouble maker around town.

Elsa-Ted-Byron001.jpg

Just before I got these pictures Kendall had taken part in an apple bobbing contest. He must have run off home when I got distracted by all of the imaginary friends I've moved out of the main house after they were made real.

Here is Lynette painting. The main thing I did in my game today is put her into her wedding dress. I also added a build I made to my library. It was installed so I couldn't install it again, but I was able to make a library file of it and save it to my library folder. I need that particular build for Lynette's vacation with her future husband. They are about to leave for their vacation. That'll take up the rest of the episode.

Lynette009.jpg

It turns out that Kendall had already run off home without my permission before I thought of getting some screen shots. Expect to see some of this on video when I do Episode 23 of my 30 Grandchildren save.

Back at home I managed to get a pic of Cathy's hair from behind, she's the latest Imaginary Friend Made Real.

Cathy003.jpg

I still haven't managed to get a good shot of her face - because I have to remember I want to get a good shot of her face when I have my game running. Here is the shot of her face I have already posted.

Cathy002.jpg

I also previously didn't share this shot of Alecia. It was from when I was putting her into her wedding outfit.
    Alecia005.jpg

I was supposed to be turning off my PC but decided to post these pics instead. I better turn it off now and get some sleep.

Happy Simming all.
  • DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

@emorrill saved your update for this morning! had my first cuppa and went to your place to read! I loved it! <3 I left comments over that at your place!

@Karritz oh that sounds intriguing!

Ben and Elsa are Grading each others kisses? :D What setting is that? oh it is probably an add on to the NRaas mod I think! LOL I am still laughing about it!

yes I noticed on your drawing in the video they were Right across the street! (I forgot to mention how much I enjoyed that part of the video!) I love when you tell me about the goings on of your sims! :):D

''I'll leave them alone until I need the houses they are illegally occupying.'' :D I love your way with words Karritz! your posts are always a delight to read!

Max was a surprise gift from AlexaKry! <3 One day we were joking around and she demanded for me to make up my mind which of her male sims I loved the best. I told her BOTH because one has the features of my husband and the other the coloring and same face shape. so if I put them together in my mind, that's Him in his 20's!

Oh another post! Good! well I love that pic of them lined up at the hot dog eating contest! too funny with the temporary ghost Ted participating! You don't see that everyday! ;)

Elsa is so pretty! sorry I keep referring to her as Genie! but I'm glad you know who I mean! I really like her in all her naughtiness, but having her in your town can be distracting I bet!

Cathy's hair is so pretty! you did a really good job on her!

I hope Max and Faelie are a match in heaven, sometimes it makes me frustrated when things don't go according to my hopes, but I like for them to choose their own mate, without me or SP interfering!

@GraceyManor Good to see your update! I was worried about the monitor!
    Gosh all that ash! reminds me of when Mount St Helens erupted.

how disorienting to find the town deserted, and the town downtown destroyed! I feel for Ryan and Linda!

I'm glad Melanie talked her into going with Ryan!

@Tamijo Jasmine looks cute as a toddler.

Grimmy is nicer to the pets than the people! he must be an animal lover. RIP Rahan, you had a long life for a big doggie, they must have cared for you very well!

I'm glad you love all his music! I guess I'm pretty picky depending on my mood. It has to have either a melody or lyrics that move me, for me to like it. same with art, it's all very subjective! :)

@Nikkei_Simmer those are loooong hills! I am out of breath just looking at them!

Fantastic update! awww Can't the Aliens just keep her, or put her on some other planet? :D (seriously, please?)

Oh poor Qedef!!!

OMG you have me in TEARS! :D:D:D

''That encounter with a human was frightening. Was this true of all Canadians? '' hahahahahaaa

this whole thing is amazing!!!! I love it so much!!!

and Qedem's beard! good job on him!!!

@Silverofdreams30 Oh TY for saying so! I never can tell with the toddlers! it takes a good eye to see who looks like who! (no eyes here, even my glasses don't help LOL)

<3 Jayden

Liam is an adorable toddler! so much nicer looking than most toddlers! I don't know how you do it!

oh wow he is a beautiful teen! <3 Teens are my very favorite!

@Emily4331 Željka is gorgeous!

@Gguy I like your update :) Crystal Birch seems to have lived a life she wanted to live! That's always good!

Is Taylor her daughter?

• Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    It's Slaying time
    s5kMtS.jpg
    s5kKk8.jpg
    s5kQfg.jpg
    s5kVOI.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
    edited January 2021
    84 The Watcher Watches: Danny & Belinda - so, Faelie ? -

After telling Belinda about Faelie, Max decides to write her a love letter.
    5pVzF0w.jpg
    Belinda plays with Beau, knowing that Bébé has already mastered her peg box!
    JcZNH8l.jpg

Max grabs little Bébé! "ooooh the horrible claw monster is coming!" he says in a funny voice.
    9QEhqFF.jpg
    OCoodDR.jpg
    Bébé squeals with delight! she already loves Max! he's Fun!

Max gives Bébé some tickles and cuddles, then calls over to Belinda,
    "Do you want to come to the Alchemy Shoppe with me? You can meet Faelie!
    "Yes that would be good! I want to know Jin a bit better, as well! I'll call a sitter.

Quigley comes to the door, and Max goes to meet him. he is surprised!
    What a nice looking teen! Quigley appears clean, intelligent. Max is relieved he doesn't appear a derelict like some of the teens around town!
    R7JYsZr.jpg
    xyMDrm0.jpg
    XTkhEwn.jpg
    They get to know each other.
    tMlpzUt.jpg
    azCIFmW.jpg

Max decides he's a good kid! He already feels protective of the toddlers and wanted to be sure the sitter was OK by his book! Max has strict standards when it comes to babysitters!
    a0kGNBG.jpg
    lujpIeN.jpg
    1uflBBl.jpg
    Some shared traits and friends! Max makes friends so easily because he 's mastered charisma!
    He came very well prepared to this town! :)

"Help yourself to anything, Quigley! There's food in the fridge if you get hungry!" Belinda calls out.
    "Thank you Mrs. Lothario! Don't worry about a thing, I've got it all under control! says Quigley
    Max and Belinda leave Quigley in charge and set out for the Alchemy Shoppe!
    We get a pop up that Danny got a raise! The outfit he chose must have been a hit! ;):D

Max jokes "I saw a sign that said Watch For Children, and thought that was a really great trade!"
    JpRUcIl.jpg

Belinda talks with Jin to give Max some alone time, as she see Max is responding to Faelie's flirts."
    TM1Gkyq.jpg
    N38J4Fu.jpg

She seems to like Max! and Max isn't running away! This is a Good sign! :)
    6H5aVBH.jpg
    Gw2EIgJ.jpg
    cXFFErr.jpg

'aqbling&%! squak squak!' Jin is acting cray-cray! telling Belinda of conspiracy's! :o
    qtNrJI2.jpg
    "Ack no! stop it Jin, please!" says Belinda
    qQCARYq.jpg
    Belinda tries to change the subject to her kids, to calm down Jin.
    while Max surprises Faelie with red roses!
    "These reminded me of you" Max says
    LdgCBDc.jpg

Then Max walks away as Faelie has the cash register in her thought bubble.

Later
    Mh7Qbhp.jpg
    Oh so you are making a pretty forward move Max!
    FV8xY82.jpg
    AE9AFWS.jpg

And again the kissing couple breaks apart! Faelie to her cash register and Max to dance! What the heck?
    hmm Watcher is perplexed! Who in their right mind walks away when they find the other completely irresistible?
    And the mod is in place?
    If they are 'completely irresistible" then Why and Who is resisting? :|

Later on they start up again.
    Max gazes in Faelie's eyes,
    "You are so lovely"
    iGOTqVt.jpg
    Max do you mean it this time? *taps foot*
    Faelie thinks he does! And grabs him!
    TGEBlOa.jpg
    HNamrzx.jpg

Max are you making a decision about your gender preference?
    a0l1N9M.jpg
    Are you sure Max? There is no going back, you know!
    "Oh For gosh sakes Watcher, stop talking!!"
    lol sry :#

They break apart and Faelie runs away into the hideous clown box!
    I stand there stunned!
    Now What is the hold up? geesh! these two!

But then, Max follows!
    3xx9BZa.jpg
    OJT11EW.jpg
    HmnGX9K.jpg
    YlB4cgh.jpg
    RYai8bb.jpg
    Thank Goodness they didn't come out as Clowns!

Oh! I didn't know Jin was a witch! Was that recent?
    CemboPf.jpg
    ZZh6uqD.jpg

Well this is a pretty good sign! Max has a wish to date Faelie!
    ZZh6uqD.jpg
    yes they are kissing but that doesn't mean anything! kiss is unlinked to RI in this game because of all the horrible witches spells! :# I only allow it to count if there are thought bubbles or wishes too!

Max will have to either have thought bubbles, or wish something for this to happen. He does want to paint her and watch the stars with her. the wanting a date is the most romantic wish so far.
    Maybe she isn't the one? *cries*

Max has No option to ask her for a date.
    But Max Does like the romantic interactions!
    s7ie3Vs.jpg
    rGCrtMo.jpg
    6ntotxO.jpg

Danny gets off work!
    47g9szM.jpg
    Nice hair Danny! You look cute in Aidens hair!!! How did you change that?
    RcJvh1j.jpg
    "We have our ways Watcher!" Danny tells me. "I know things and I can Do things!"
    Indeed!

AHA! I finally figure out that Max can't ask her for a date, or even invite her over because of her consignment job! Belinda & Danny can't invite her or Jin over either! Stupid consignment job!!! :#
    As soon as I release Faelie from the job he can ask! He invites her over!
    Manwp3j.jpg
    P4oOoOu.jpg

And wants to protect her.
    6ssLWEJ.jpg
    TZadkhU.jpg
    xVzJe7C.jpg

Belinda and Danny come home. 'Let's finish up the twins potty training, hon" says Danny
    jWx8E8s.jpg
    Danny is happy and knows as soon as the twins complete it! Even with them still sitting on the pot!
    CrSxItC.jpg

Faelie likes kids. "Hi there little one!"
    kesh449.jpg
    pYpAGJg.jpg
    Bébé likes her!
    MtcjyHx.jpg

Max has asked Faelie on a date.
    "Come upstairs with me Faelie, I want to show you something" Max says
    9oMMumA.jpg
    "This balcony is where I like to paint! Can I paint your portrait?"
    "Of Course!" Faelie laughs.
    8EiiPmD.jpg
    NxqKX9e.jpg
    lol Faelie is pretty excited about it!
    HMUUqQs.jpg

"Oh hon come see! look how sweet they are playing together!'' says Danny
    "aw they are the cutest!" sighs Belinda
    J4IYoJu.jpg
    They think their twins are the best toddlers ever!

"Come my little one, time for night-night" coos Belinda to lil Beau
    "Oh my precious sweet pea, time for the Sandman to come see you and brother" says Danny
    rlptlWU.jpg

Danny loves tucking them in!
    tgqzSCU.jpg
    f5osItF.jpg

Upstairs, Max has asked Faelie to watch the stars with him. I love all their expressions!"
    2uFnFws.jpg
    fdnVW42.jpg
    kXPlD3I.jpg
    9rG3Hoc.jpg
    4qby3b4.jpg

The little shy smiles are endearing!
    CsHr1m4.jpg
    32GfgV7.jpg

And Max gets an idea! and a wish!
    XfYwPXg.jpg

Since Max is a genius, He knows exactly what this is! He contemplates this glorious sight!
    J8qxwXd.jpg
    pYbhHhG.jpg
    wxIM5Vd.jpg

"So tell me Max, have you decided on your gender preference?" Faelie asks
    'Well um, Yes! I am pretty sure!!!"
    6j7PNNh.jpg
    lol I love his face! he has the Best expressions!

8tP8PTt.jpg
    VDMNH7c.jpg
    i4jFo9g.jpg

907sbuE.jpg
    KTlHgsT.jpg

Watcher is very hopeful for tomorrow!
    edited January 2021
    @DivaDoodle No, Taylor is actually her kid sister (Currently a young adult). She was born during Crystal's own Young Adult years, and lived with her parents until her late teens. But then both of them died and Crystal was the only family she had left. She sought her out, and Crystal took her in despite barely knowing her. The two have been living together ever since. It's quite a huge age gap, but that's what happens when one has their first kid in their young adult years, and their second in their late adult years.

Also, yeah, Crystal made it pretty big in life. She moved out of the countryside and into the big city, she experienced all it had to offer, she lived a free and unchained life, she formed a band and made it a local success, and she even managed to pursue a (somewhat short lived) career in photography.

Taylor's own life will probably be a lot more oridnary. But even so, her sister's deeds will be felt for generations. Especially in the wallet.
    Post edited by Gguy on
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,764 Member
    edited January 2021
    Langerak Family Update (Last Day in Sunset Valley)

aDYBIzd.jpg
    Daisy finally got a second potion but it was not the one I'm needing. I meant to leave the IF's in Sunset Valley if neither she nor Mike got the IF one but they got Portered in anyway.

Zssb058.jpg
    Just a random shot of Irene as she eats breakfast.

5Qef5P8.jpg
    Quinton had to make breakfast for the rest of the family as there wasn't enough for all 7 Sims.

0yxWlPC.jpg
    Daisy went outside in her PJ's to harvest the money trees for the last time. I'll start a new garden at the new house.

CEKnKgm.jpg
    Melanie got about 25% of her latest romance novel finished. She should be able to complete at least this one and maybe two or three more shorter ones.

eapL9VA.jpg
    After a while, I had her invite guests to an upcoming party then she played chess with Quinton.

iDzfoq0.jpg
    Then it was time for the triplets to age up. Evan went first and he aged up to adult.

izaYTB2.jpg
    Abigail went second.

thpXARt.jpg
    I saved Ariana for last since she is in the active household. I just didn't want Evan or Abigail to leave before they aged up.

bUBuIJl.jpg
    And after a goodnights sleep, I Portered everyone I wanted to Riverview. Carina Sekemoto and her family, Alicia Bunch Goth's family, and several cousins were added. On a sad note, Christian Jones didn't make it to see Riverview, but his ghost was included in the Porter file. Everybody transferred correctly and I did work at the Langerak's expense to the houses that needed work done. I added some lots and venues for the Sims to go to as well as some houses. The family already at least knows Hal Breckenridge and a few other townies but I'm still planning on Ariana to campaign at neighboring houses.

***If anyone knows of some good Riverview townies, let me know. I know George Dean is good as Brittany Goddard married him once and I know that @CravenLestat likes Betty Simovitch. I do know I'd like to get Don Lothario in the family tree but we will see how it goes.
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,764 Member
    @DivaDoodle You're welcome, I enjoy talking back and forth with you too.
    That's good that he changed for the better.
    Yep, it's the only way to learn to make good Sims.
    I know. I'm kind of late to some of the expansions but I did play the basegame around 2010 or so. I started again in 2017.

@emorrill You're welcome.
    Keeping my fingers crossed that he got one of the jobs.
    Yep, they can. I didn't know it for the longest time.
    She didn't really change much, Dwight really didn't either.
    Yep, Cori was a gift from Craven.
    That poo colored hair drives me crazy. Thanks!
    Yeah, I'll probably have Daisy learn some alchemy. She might not max it though.
    Lol. I guess the game spells it like Chiquita, I had Chaquita.
    I'm hoping with the vaccine and the fact a lot of people had it, that COVID goes away.

***Been busy today so this is all I have time for.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Brandontaylor Nice seeing Cori again. I'm glad to hear she will go with them to Riverview.
    Good job on Irene, no longer a plain EA sim.
    An alien for Daisy sounds interesting. That will change the family genetics even more. :grin:
    Daisy is busy with all her skilling!
    Congrats on more kids! Nice they are getting to know the grands.
    lol I don't go with game names. They are usually too silly.
    Congrats on the big move making it safely. I don't play Riverview often and it's been years so I barely recall some of them.

@DivaDoodle Danny is such a good father!
    Belinda is a great mom too.
    Glad to see it worked out for them. Happy!
    Two new handsome sims! Is Max, Milton?
    Wonder why they are inviting a total stranger to live with them? Even if he is cute! :grin:
    Happy Birthday to the twins!
    Oh, puleeze, not Jin, unless she was cursed by Lestat and you plan to fix her! :grin:
    Nice pics of Max!
    lol, what a tease! She looks like she could be his sister.
    Guess she is not his sister! :wink:

@Turjan I wish I remembered who it was. I'm glad the mention had you pop by though. :grin: hehe
    Rafe will eventually do that but I will keep the mummy in their Egypt house, or set him free (in the library) if he drives me bonkers.
    Thank you! Wedding first then a bit with Bekka and then the oracle will arrive. She's a trip. I made her the other day.
    Oh my, Jeffrey is hatching an evil plot and the elderly man is falling for it! I love the darkness of the picture with them appearing as silhouettes against that backdrop. Awesome picture!

@Sorak4 It looks like they are settling right in and starting to aggravate the population. :grin:

@Tamijo Yes! for a day off from being Mom.
    That is nice that he is able to paint for charity now.
    Glad they got to see David however briefly.
    You are welcome!
    Jasmine is a cutie!
    Oh sad about Rahan but I guess it was time. :cry:
    Love the jacuzi!
    Good luck with Origin!
    I guess it didn't go so well. I don't even have origin on my puter. I play from disks and bypass the launcher with the exe and use the no cd mod so I don't have to have a cd in. :grin:

@Karritz Congrats on the new video.
    Cathy's hair looks very pretty and love the colors.

@GraceyManor oh, bummer that you've lost it. Hope you find it.
    Looks like you did! :grin:
    Glad that Linda listened to her teammates and went with Ryan. Life's too short to work all the time! :grin:
    I have some politician style poses but they are more shaking hands and kissing babies.

@emorrill Great update! Comments on your thread. :grin:

@Nikkei_Simmer Enjoyed reading about Mayumi's galactic prodding and I'm actually very glad the cute green guy got away!

@Emily4331 She is very pretty! She reminds of an exotic version of someone I know in RL. :smiley:

@idmarko Welcome back to Sims3. Hope all continues to go well for you.

@Gguy Sounds like she had an exciting life!

@Silverofdreams30 I'm happy to see your baby grow up so quickly. I can't do it but it is fun to see how yours turn out. They are always so pretty/handsome.
    Love the pictures of Jayden! :love:
    Liam is cute!

Jamie is setting things up for the wedding and the horses are so funny following him around and trying to get him to pay attention to them. I
    50861132481_348cc51bf0_o.jpg
    50860415543_633eca4974_o.jpg
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    Ryan and Linda ended up in a town called Twin Towns.The city offered him
    the position of Mayor, after hearing of his bold attempts back in Great Bear,
    he gladly accepted.Linda joined the science career naturally, in which they offered
    her a position of "Head Meteorologist." Studying the weather now, instead of volcanoes.

Screenshot.jpg
    Linda: I should probably find a place for myself, I'm still waiting
    to hear from Sammie and Melanie.
    Ryan: What do you mean? I had thought you would stay with me.
    Linda: I think I caused you enough stress, and almost lost you your job.
    Its probably best if we part ways...
    Ryan: I see....

Screenshot-2.jpg
    Ryan: I can't force you to stay...though I wish you would.But please
    stay until you find somewhere to go.
    Linda: If you insist, but you really don't have to..
    Ryan: I want to.

Screenshot-3.jpg
    Ryan moved into the mayor's mansion, which was provided by the city.
    It would be his until he leaves office.

Screenshot-4.jpg
    Linda: I feel so out of place here...
    Ryan: That makes two of us...so let's feel out of place together.
    Linda; Just temporarily of course.
    Ryan: Of course...unless you change your mind... :D

Screenshot-5.jpg
    Linda: I'm lost...I don't know how to get back to the entrance....XD

Screenshot-8.jpg
    Ryan: There you! I thought the house swallowed.
    Linda: Knowing my luck, it probably will..
    Ryan: I doubt that, you're too smart for that to happen.
    Linda: :)
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    edited January 2021
    Just a teaser for you.
    The new update is so long that I decided to post only the beginning here, it would slow down loading this side so much with all the pics.

On Saturday they had a late breakfast, they´ve all slept longer than in the week. Tyler prepared another delicious meal and while everyone sat down Samuel asked his dad if he could visit Milton, they wanted to go fishing on one of the best fishing spots.
    bR5JNGr.jpg
    6hCGtW9.jpg
    "Of course you can meet Milton! I wanted to visit uncle Hendrik tomorrow but when you already wanted to meet Milton then I´ll drive you to them and accompany you. I´ll phone them so they know that we´ll come around. Is that ok with you?"
    "Yes, that´s great, but please don´t go fishing with us dad!"
    Sif had to smile about Samuel´s pleadingly voice, of course he wanted to be alone with his friend, who knew what they really wanted to do!
    "I didn´t want to go fishing with you, Sam, calm down. I just want to say thank you to uncle Hendrik and uncle Argus for helping me and saving my life." Tyler thought that the list of people who saved his life got longer and longer, still not aware how many people loved him as he was, he still was astonished that just someone wanted to save his minor life and still ashamed that they had to help him while he couldn´t help himself.
    "Hä?" he asked Alfarin who seemed to ask him a question which he didn´t listen to because of his shameful thoughts.
    "Can I come with you? I know that your uncle is one of the best alchemists ever so I would like to get to know him dearly, he definitely can give me very useful tips!"
    "Sam, any protest?" Tyler asked his son, teasing him a bit.
    "No dad, of course not. But you won´t come fishing with us Alfarin, right?"
    "No worries, Sam" Alfarin laughed, "I don´t like fishing so you don´t have to fear if I come with you!" He, too, wondered what the two teens had planned.
    "Ok, then I´ll phone my uncles and ask them when it will be the best to meet them."
    "But dad, Milton and I wanted to meet as soon as possible, after we slept off and had some breakfast!"
    "So I´ll tell them that we will be there at the afternoon?"
    "Dad! Don´t be silly, we didn´t want to sleep untill afternoon!"
    Tyler smiled at his son. "I´ll tell them that we will be there at 1pm, is that ok for you and your plans?"
    Yvh9bCu.jpg

Rest of the story here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/950668/meet-the-helmquists-a-sims-3-story#latest

I´ll do comments tomorrow, it´s too late now for it to do. :)
  • KkffooKkffoo Posts: 51 Member
    I am having the extremely weird experience of playing sims 3 for the FIRST time ten years or so after its release, with the 'back to the futurish' extra confusing element of having played sims 4 the last few years, and previously the sims, and sims 2.

I'm finding the game a lot of fun, really enjoying driving around in cars, the large neighbourhood, and some lovely touches in the animation sequences. The CAS has unexpected treasures as well, I really love the multi-tone hair customisation.
    Apart from adding the nraas core mods to keep stability, I'm staying minimal with the base game only, and no cheats or content mods for now.

I can't see how to add photos here, so falling back on words.
    Yesterday I made three sim families and worked out how to get them in game, and mostly employed. One of the couples visited a beach, and I was delighted to realise that they could swim in the sea (I've forgotten if TS2 sims could do that?)

It amused me that one of my sims made gagging noises as she forced down the burnt waffles her loving husband had prepared for their breakfast.

I'm a little nervous about overstuffing my neighbourhood, but it is a lot of fun making characters and I may see how many new families I can get away with before bad things happen.
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,713 Member
    edited January 2021
    @Tamijo I fully understand. I usually prevent simbots or plumbots from any such things, but I made an exception in this case. The real reason was that I wanted to have the robot (Jeffery) out of the way, as I needed his house in town. He's part of one of my longest running games that started (and is still going on there) in Sunset Valley, so no chance to catch up to that one. It should be easier for me to get a grip on your story :smile:
    As for younger than usual couples, I had tried a mod that Mikezumi suggested. From the several dozen versions available, I went a bit too far though. It completely autonomously went from proposal via private marriage to "try for baby" in a single chain of events (I didn't expect that), here with Barney and Lazlo from my Lunar Lakes family branch.
    A8Hqj9x.jpg
    Note that Lazlo, who is proposing here, wasn't part of the family at that point. Fortunately, the baby was automatically removed by SP due to my settings. My IF couple was less lucky. There, the marriage didn't go through, but the baby did. One teenage baby was enough for me though and I swapped the mod version afterwards, so it stops with the proposal, thank you. Nevertheless, I just ran with what had already happened until then, so no reload.

@DivaDoodle Thank you, you're too kind. Of course, there are no real simbot kids. They are technically all elders, like Jeffrey himself.
    VhYf8Gy.jpg
    Your sims are really pretty, btw. Lovely pics. You got me with your Jin twist :wink: . I have to admit I first thought that Jin had used a love charm on Max :lol: .

@Brandontaylor Thanks. Your Melanie got by even better. You don't even see she became an elder :smile: . Good luck with your move to Riverview. I have never played there, so I have no useful suggestions. Some of the better choices there are already taken, but I don't break up couples in my playthroughs.

@emorrill Thank you. I see your Shane redemption story gets on its home stretch. Great pics! So do you plan on Sam taking over not only Alex's bench press, but also his girlfriend?

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you, I still have. Well, your Liam first generation story went quickly :lol: . That's how raising children is fun :wink: .

@Emily4331 Your Željka (I of course totally typed that - not :smiley: ) is awesome. Reminds me of one of your other girls whose name I forgot (I always forget names), but is definitely not the same.

@bekkasan Thank you. You were the one who played in Lunar Lakes, right? The "elder gentleman" (I use that term loosely) in this case was Lars Royal, whom I briefly considered to marry to one from a homeless pudding family the game generated with the name of "Payne", just so I could use the hyphenated name "Royal-Payne" on him. Nothing bad happened to him. He even bought the most expensive car immediately after marriage, so he had fun during his last days. He's now dead, but just from old age, and the simbots have the house for themselves, far away behind the two volcanoes.
    I hope you have fun with your wedding in the snow. I guess we will see lots of ghosts :smile: .

@AlexaKry Great update again. I see you are still working on "fixing" Tyler. You have an awesome family there.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Just to add a few pics from my Lunar Lakes bunch. A whole generation had aged up to YA just now, and the ones related to my "Lost Time Traveler" bunch were due to get some higher education. I cheaped out and went the lazy way. Although it doesn't make much sense storywise, I just sent them to Sim University. I just assume it's some holodeck version thereof :lol: .

This time I tried to do this with four couples at once, two of them married, the other two engaged. I already regret it to some extent, but they have the whole Malan Hall for themselves, which is a plus. I also hired a butler. Here they all are after arrival, which happened directly on Barney's and Carl's birthday after their respective parties.
    LklcNia.jpg
    Some of them still needed a makeover.
    This is Fred Stout (my founder's lineage) with his fiancée Joan Louie (from the LL Louie's), talking to his cousin Helga.
    bCtHacM.jpg
    Here are Jillian and Carl Bean, the former IF's of Helga and Barney, respectively, who are already married and have a kid of child age (I mentioned that accident above). The seated sim is Lazlo Oz, Barney's husband (see proposal in the first image), from the "Escape from Cronor" bunch.
    O1SETRW.jpg
    University is the same as always, with the regulars. I like that the mascot kept its unusual outfit (the top hat one).
    onzJpdr.jpg
    I find the faces sims make when they try to talk during lecture hilarious. "What kind of bs did you just say?" These are Lazlo and Joan.
    pWfKVUM.jpg
    I only now noticed that Barney (Fred's little brother) hardly knew his cousin Helga. They live just across the road :lol: . They are working on changing this for the better now.
    AIeJXhs.jpg
    I think Helga turned out pretty, but then again, she looks pretty much like her cousins. No surprise really, given they are cousins via both parents.
    BRUfW9q.jpg
    I guess that's enough for now.
    I don't really expect anyone to keep up with this, given I have thousands of pics I never posted, but some of which are probably necessary to tell the whole story. I guess that's on me, but I don't have the time to do that properly.
    Post edited by Turjan on
  • SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,140 Member
    @DivaDoodle What a cute little girl and boy. :p
    DivaDoodle wrote: »

"Men! They Never get the whole scoop!" Belinda thinks.
    whn4rWK.jpg

Face of Belinda . :p

~~
    What I have been most busy with recently is not so much playing, but more trying to figure out how to cut my saves loading time down from 40 minutes.. Strangely, it would load to 90-95% in 2 minutes, then spend 38-39 minutes to load the last little bit.. After trying every method I could find on the internet and trimming off as much as possible from my save file, it finally solved itself once I installed the NRaas mod ErrorTrap. What an awesome mod! Now it loads in 3-4 minutes, only 10% of the time! Big thanks to NRaas for doing the job that EA should have done...
    ~~~~
    Todays update in my story is more upbeat than my last one, as it is Oliver Freddys birthday party.
    50862120683_6baaf64197_b.jpg

Full post here.
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member
    edited January 2021
    Chapter 7.5 Intruder

Mother and father wanted to celebrate their 20 years anniversary. As we had too little room in either house, we had to hold it in the garden. As rain kept falling, we constructed a temporal shelter and got some tables and chairs, our simple stereo, father’s grill and bar.

Father was grilling to get enough food ready.

3brGQMG.jpg

Mother making drinks

AxTBpFN.jpg

David’s wife Val came this time, but just having a single drink and excused that she couldn’t stay because she was working Sundays. With the income David has, a bit strange she could not skip one day, but whatever.
    The woman behind her is Tonya Kiser. I don’t know her but she is a friend of my parents.

MxyVK6D.jpg

The guests were besides Val and Kiser. David and his daughters Angie and Kate. Marylin Bridge, Emilia Kated-Bridge. Furthermore some of my parents friends I do not know well, Christen Kaplan, Bethina Senior-Stinger, Taffani Purcell and Sonny Steams.

ok38p0Z.jpg

All in all, the party was marked by the fact that the weather was awful, but we did our best to make the best of it.

7TXhOWy.jpg

After the party was over, the family all took a dip in the Jacuzzi, me and Gregg just shortly we were tired, Mum and Dad stayed there for a longer time before they went to bed.

kDMrw5q.jpg

Comments

@Nikkei_Simmer:
    LoL those aliens caught a wrong “fish”.
    Good luck with the book.

@Silverofdreams30: Thanks
    Congratulation on you new save, looking forward to follow the life of Liam James

@Gguy: Nice Pics, love the fact that you caught a full bar in the mirror.
    NB: I see you got (or had) a band – Got some issues with that, I can’t reg. the band as self employed – can you? – Only had one “official Gig” do you get them and how? I’we installed “Nona_alwaysmoregigs.package” but do not seem to help.

@Karritz: Great shots, I know still need to see you latest video.

@DivaDoodle:
    Thanks, comment to you resent updates at you place.

@Brandontaylor
    Everything is ready to go. Looking forward to follow your story after the move.

@bekkasan: thanks for comment
    No, the move was too complicated, got on my nerves so guess I’m ok with staying. I’m working on starting a brand-new save, where I need some EA-store stuff, so now I try to fix that in steam rather than moving.
    Nice shots with the horses in the snow.

@GraceyManor
    So she did go – great, she is still not sure about the relationship, but we are hopeful
    What a house! Must be a worth a fortune.

@AlexaKry
    Comments at you story site.

@Turjan: Oh ya those two are bit too young to commit that heavily. Always hard to find a balance with the mods. Helga is a very good-looking sim indeed.

An afternoon when Steve need to do his homework, while I change a dirty diaper.

nD07KT9.jpg
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
    edited January 2021
    @Tamijo
    In order to qualify for gigs, you have to be self employed, and in order to do that, you need to have a band of no less than "4" people. If it's less than that number, you can only jam, play for tips or practice. Also, Crystal's band still "technically" exists, but they don't really meet up anymore, and she's no longer self employed. Meaning no more gig offers. Just a name to be proud of, 200k Simoleons and relentless paparazzi (I feel bad for all you famous and semi-famous people out there)
  • TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member
    Got a band with 4, but no self employed interaction at townhall (might be steam)
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
    edited January 2021
    I own the game on Steam as well, so it ain't that. Try checking on the phone. Anyways, let's not derail this page any further XD.
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    Thats not how you hold a phone, stalker.
    ISuveu2.jpg

Unfortunately, I realised the house is generally a little more difficult to fit in a computer desk for Morrigan and her alone, so she gets to write her book in the big room.
    7iUgyDT.jpg
    At least shes with her friends... Even if they're all asleep.

You know, Ashes usually makes an exception for wearing her dead-serious outfit. But when dealing with stalkers who get past the security gate, that outfit comes on and the pain begins for whoever incurs her wrath.
    zC12Yj5.jpeg

Haunted by Wayne Bumble. What a nightmare for any unfortunate paparazzi. She'll let Wayne off for now seeing he's done his job for once in his worthless afterlife.
    BWyYi6U.jpg

Young Elvira has a super fun job, vaccinating everyone. Infact vacinating everyone so much even the neighbourhood burglar waits to get a little poke in their arm.
    JmpRFZM.jpg

And of course some people only just realise her comical mischief after she injects them
    PF7P0wR.jpg
    Enjoy your curse of not being able to defend yourself goody-two-shoes.

Deary me, what is going on there. Some odd makeout session it seems. Kids, cover your eyes.
    GE4T3Is.jpg

Anyway, it seems Busters went and spent all his money on a vacation, I saw him wondering around. I guess he decided to blow all his money on a vacation instead of shoes
    dF0OBwF.jpg

Wait... He did it, he actually did it.
    BeEcUlO.jpg
    Shoes... Although still, he could've gotten nice clean clothes instead of a vacation with no home to stay at.

At least when nobodies around she has a reason to look more like herself again. But that sword just makes her seem really really unsettling.
    ZVSM5Ag.jpg
    I figured if she's at home or im public she'll just rock her old outfit, otherwise when things get serious and she needs to set an example it's the old old outfit.

Elsepth seemed to be hanging out with others after school. They spent all their money on nice chairs it seemed they forgot even a basic TV that has colour.
    zuncZrC.jpg

She's staring at me, probably thinking "You think they know who I am?" but behind the fake-name and a different look everywhere the show outfit will make her really seem unfamiliar.
    SYLe3xP.jpg
    No Tessa*, don't worry. You're totes not a pyromaniac witch right now, you're just a sorcerer, there's a difference they'll never know. I hope.

This town will kill eachother before Ashes can blink at this rate. She just wants to hang out with both Elviras for Pete's Sake!
    oVMxF1U.jpg

TWO fights at once, this place IS crazy.
    IlNTvNI.jpeg
    Somebody step in here and give everyone a punching bag that deserves it... Like Wayne.

*This Witch likes her fiction witches a ton.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    @Karritz I love how you are working to earn the badges. :) I wish I had more time in my life to do that. :p
    Looks like Alecia is striking a pose there in her wedding dress. :lol: Love it!

@DivaDoodle OMGosh Danny's work outfit! :joy: Bummer the game crashed twice when you tried to change it. :grimace: That stinks!
    Max. :love: I may not be a girl that flocks to blonde guys, but man he is so fine! You did a great job on him! <3
    Jefferson Starship huh? I'm not too familiar with them. :p
    Aww, look at Max being all adorable uncomfortable as well as Alex. ;) Beautiful descriptions of his encounter with Faelie. I love it! <3 (Now I need to see her already! :lol: )
    You trickster! :lol: My face literally went like :grimace: when I saw Jin's pic there. :joy:
    Aww, she's cute! And I love that they got hearts. Love at first sight. :blush:
    'Gosh she's so enchanting" Max keeps pinching himself to pay attention to her words, he is just in a dreamworld gazing at her. her eyes, her mouth.
    ^Awwwwww. <3
    Thanks for the reply comments. <3 I hope we see more of Victor. ;)
    emorrill saved your update for this morning! had my first cuppa and went to your place to read! I loved it! <3
    ^Aww. <3*Feeling the warm fuzzies* You're so sweet and I really enjoyed your comments. :kissing_heart:

@GraceyManor
    My creative juices have run out :(
    ^It happens girl. Just take a step back from your story, like a day or two, maybe write out an outline of ideas you want to have happen and that should spark some of those creative juices. :)
    Glad to see Melanie and Sammie are okay.
    Kudos to Melanie for suggesting that Linda go with Ryan. :blush:
    Aww. <3

@Nikkei_Simmer
    take your time. :) The best work isn't rushed.
    ^This is true. Thanks. :)
    Love triangle between Haley, Alex and Maru? :D
    ^Well, not exactly a love triangle, but...we'll see. ;)
    Poor Bebe. :grimace:
    Mayumi and the alien. :lol: That was entertaining! She very much deserved to get abducted...

@Tamijo Oh my gosh this picture:
    GgqeluS.jpg
    ^kinda tugged at my emotions a bit. :cry: Nice capture! I meant to tell you that our dog's name is Audie. :blush: Pronounced the same as Oddi just spelled differently. ;)
    That painting is very pretty. :star:
    emorrill, thanks for comment, far from offended everyone is entitled to like or dislike what they want. Music have been a lifetime interest of mine, so I reached the point where a like every genre as long as I find it to be well made. In my story I just look for a song that fit the situation best.
    ^You and me both. :smiley: Right on! 👍
    I was so happy to see you read and comment on my story on it's thread. Thanks again. :)
    Oh my, those poor drums! :open_mouth:
    Yeah Origin royally su'cks! Take it from someone who learned the hard way. :( I play the game strictly using disks now, but yeah, stay with Steam. 👍

@Emily4331 Wow Zheyka is beautiful! :star: I can see why you took so many pictures. I wish I had your talent in taking gorgeous photos of my sims!

@Idmarko Welcome to the thread. :) Have fun playing Sims 3 again. :mrgreen:

@Gguy Welcome back. :)

@Silverofdreams30 You tease with the pictures of Jaden getting up from the bed. ;):love: (And the shower pics. <3 )
    Oh my goodness Liam is adorable! And a good looking teen too. ;)
    I look forward to more of this. :)

I'm stopping here at DivaDoodle's post on page 4110. Gonna spend some fun time with my family. :blush: It's time we got out of this house!

Happy Simming everyone!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg

88 The Watcher Watches: Danny & Belinda -> Faelei ! <-

NVTVXCL.jpg
    Faelie, Faelie, Faelie, I hope Watcher has done right by you. After all, I Am the one who let it happen. I peek in Danny's relationship panel to see if he 'Knows' anything that might be hidden from me, about Faelie, and then , about Max. Nope, everything appears carefully arranged to look as normal as possible.

But Faelie's previous existence was known to the Watcher, and to many of You! She's lived in the town since it's beginning, under another name, another persona. She is 'old friends' with Belinda and Danny, And all of Dante's household as well! She had been a Chef working along side of Amelina and Louise. She had been romantically connected to Gladsten, thrice! repeatedly breaking his heart, and then joining back together again.

As5b8tX.jpg
    The first crack in her mental status was seen at Gladsten's wedding, she expressed to his new wife, Frida, her regrets! :o
    And months later, tried to involve Amelina, in a nutty plan to push the sweet young married couple apart!
    ngttGli.jpg
    And then, she slowly spun into a downward spiral and somehow, became a bit 'mixed up', shall we say.

Jin had noticed her one day, rampaging around at the Alchemy Shoppe, gobbling jelly beans and washing them down with honey from the bee hives. Jin could tell she was having another one of her 'moods'. Jin already knew the the gossip that she had happily relinquished her adopted child to Gladsten and pretty much self sabotaged her life.

HxaHiya.jpg
    So crazy Jin got a brilliant idea! Jin announced to her that she was her GodMother! Jin could plainly see the mixed up woman was on a sugar high, feeling desperate and, needed help! And so, in Jin's insanity, She did her magic!

The Watcher watched as her old persona melted into the floor drain! She was given a clean slate, a new look, a new name, and all new traits, as potion after potion was thrown at her! Jin was in her element, cackling with glee!
    And lastly Jin bestowed upon her, a new, much younger life, to begin again! Jin's last magic words still swirled in Faelie's head :
    "Fresh as the dawn on the Vernal Equinox; Pure as the crystallin snowflake as it floats down to the grass; Naked as the glass." Jin maniacally wishpered.

~ pop ~

Tell me, Belinda, is it strange to you, to have an old friend, so changed?
    "Of course not Watcher! We, as a whole, are very accepting! And look how Danny is so much happier in His change. Sometimes change is for the better!'' She winks.
    "Plus it is fun to get to know new traits! We Like it!" Belinda tells me.

ahmlKhc.jpg
    wxozsfY.jpg
    lXxlmJH.jpg

Belinda wants to see if there is any vague remembrance of things past.
    E2B3dXQ.jpg
    Zc2qDI0.jpg

Faelie tells her "I know all about cooking, and all about my friends, all ages.
    I know I am crazy about Max! I never had a boyfriend before'' .. she frowns for a moment. " it might have been a dream."
    ZcwxSnV.jpg
    "Sushi is my new favorite Food! I don't remember what I liked before"

Danny awakens and checks on his babies.
    "How do they keep getting untucked Watcher?"
    nYhOyMw.jpg
    I think they awoke in the night to have a bottle, Danny"
    IdmbFL5.jpg
    Looks like Max was too late to get the honor of tucking in!
    He wants Faelie, but sees that she is busy chatting and goes to complete his portrait of her.

Lil Beau hugs his Daddy.
    QZKxMf2.jpg
    "Dada" <3
    tDUn8fk.jpg
    JJl0fm5.jpg

"I dweamed of hef'lumps!" says Beau
    uWeTmIC.jpg
    "Dey not weally weal" confides Beau, very serious.
    3PupX8V.jpg
    VRQxrJL.jpg
    ''Ah, my lil Beau." thinks Danny, as his heart melts.

3zuujvQ.jpg
    RbiGj2n.jpg
    Somehow this is a Masterpiece.

Max has an immediate urge to act on another wish to kiss Faelie!
    He has to wait. But just standing there looking at her, He thinks she is irresistible.
    rtr2jAr.jpg
    pzkLemP.jpg

Max is giving her the look but his next action is to play with Bébé! :o
    NxyJlgR.jpg
    Faelie won't let him! LOL
    tPJb9aK.jpg
    Faelie you are awesome!
    "Thank you watcher, I know what I like!"

Watcher likes that Faelie is so forward!
    ''Someone needs to be, Watcher, if this is to be a love relationship" she tells me
    ctX3ZHY.jpg
    bhFZsMk.jpg

Danny says "Watcher I am the forward partner in This relationship!"
    q20abIs.jpg
    K6NkId1.jpg
    Do tell, Danny! No one would have ever guessed!
    :D

I hear laughing upstairs! ???
    wth? Max! :# and How did you break my mod?!
    FFJZDjN.jpg
    then he climbs in bed!
    i9DJTL4.jpg
    "I don't like that Watcher!" Faelie tells me
    leulFoq.jpg
    Me either! What are you going to do, Faelie? :o
    9Uc51mr.jpg
    Faelie?
    "I'm going to love him till his eyes roll back in his head"
    se0r8Go.jpg
    ah! good plan!
    That will teach him!
    :D

iwjHdBG.jpg
    "Holy Moly!!!" thinks Max
    YM7Pm0y.jpg
    Mo9KnKQ.jpg
    Faelie still looks a bit mad, but satisfied with her work on Max.

uh-oh

Max!!!! She is thinking of going home! Do Something!
    OU2ZXbT.jpg
    But Max is still too stunned to move!
    MAX!
    "huh?"
    GET UP!!! for cryin out loud! You Will Lose Her!
    "un huh. Wait What? oh No!!! "
    Max finally is able to move and get's up, he sees Faelie leaving, but stops her in her tracts with a thought/action!

4m0R3w2.jpg
    oh good he wishes to give an amorous hug.
    75mdSk6.jpg
    Max initiates kissing, leaping in her arms, embracing. All the good stuff.
    He wants her to stay here with him!

Max do you want her or not? You need to decide and not string her along.
    OxhcREs.jpg
    "Pardon?"
    Do you want to confess your attraction to Faelie?'

"WHAT? What do you mean? I thought Faelie was already my girlfriend!!!"
    CAOiHGz.jpg
    oh dude.
    lol

Well he's got the appropriate wishes, and I am pretty confident of Faelie's wants!
    If Max ever wants out he can do so.
    ''I Don't want out! I said I already thought she was my GF!!! I just get preoccupied thinking and contemplating stuff.''
    ok Max.
    Go ahead.

Max clears his throat and says loudly "I want to profess my love!"
    It's called 'confessing attraction' Max.
    "But my feelings are already more than that, where is the 'Professing Love' Option, Watcher?''
    Sorry Max, EA developers didn't know anything about love.
    It doesn't matter, we know what you mean! please, go on!

"Faelie, I Confess and Profess my Love and Desire!" Max says
    p4lM5LE.jpg
    "I'm sorry I'm like an absent minded professor, and I get distracted, thinking about things. I think it's my genius trait"
    yWvO4Xy.jpg
    'But I would love for you to be my girlfriend, Officially! I always think of you as my girlfriend, since our first kiss,
    I thought that." he says tenderly.
    HyEiIOg.jpg
    Faelie nods, she is happy to accept.
    FW22bnu.jpg

"It's ok Max, I think I understand. People have told me I used to be very mixed up." admits Faelie.
    "Well I'm not mixed up about You, at all! I just get distracted contemplating!" says Max

Faelie smiles at him. 'Ah Max' she sighs

"Just please try to remember to tell me, Max,
    when you start thinking we are already married, before you even propose" laughs Faelie.

"Yes I promise!" says Max and he makes a mental note to contemplate 'marriage'.
    But first he must kiss her pretty lips.
    <3<3<3

• MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    Kkffoo wrote: »
    I am having the extremely weird experience of playing sims 3 for the FIRST time ten years or so after its release, with the 'back to the futurish' extra confusing element of having played sims 4 the last few years, and previously the sims, and sims 2.

I'm finding the game a lot of fun, really enjoying driving around in cars, the large neighbourhood, and some lovely touches in the animation sequences. The CAS has unexpected treasures as well, I really love the multi-tone hair customisation.
    Apart from adding the nraas core mods to keep stability, I'm staying minimal with the base game only, and no cheats or content mods for now.

I can't see how to add photos here, so falling back on words.
    Yesterday I made three sim families and worked out how to get them in game, and mostly employed. One of the couples visited a beach, and I was delighted to realise that they could swim in the sea (I've forgotten if TS2 sims could do that?)

It amused me that one of my sims made gagging noises as she forced down the burnt waffles her loving husband had prepared for their breakfast.

I'm a little nervous about overstuffing my neighbourhood, but it is a lot of fun making characters and I may see how many new families I can get away with before bad things happen.

Welcome back to TS3. To post pics, you need to build up your membership. I think once you hit 50 (other chime in if I'm wrong on this stat) you can start posting pictures.

Haven't played for a few days because....drumroll.....I got a new job. I'm hoping my good job juju goes to @emorrill 's hubby as well. I was supposed to do a zoom thing tonight, but I think it may be canceled so I will try to devote some time to my SIMS. As usual, too many ideas running around in my head, and not sure what direction to go in.
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top