Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Julian is finally in boxes! The great villager search starts tomorrow!

If anyone wants him, let me know.

Good luck! I have Julian's amiibo and I recently invited him to Goose Isle. I'm only keeping him until I get his photo though.

Thank you! Julian's amiibo is one of the ones my friend gave me for my birthday. I was very excited to have a unicorn on my island, but sadly I just didn't find him a good fit.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    edited January 2021
    If anyone is missing the falling snow wall or iceberg flooring, I have extras.
    Post edited by telemwill on
    Does anyone know of a better place to sell your villagers other than the Bell Tree forum? I've had two A level villagers move out, but not been able to get any offers. There seems to be very little interest at all in "the new neighbor network", as they call it there.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    Does anyone know of a better place to sell your villagers other than the Bell Tree forum? I've had two A level villagers move out, but not been able to get any offers. There seems to be very little interest at all in "the new neighbor network", as they call it there.
    I haven’t had much success selling villagers on the belltree either. I tried giving away Fauna and one person said they wanted her, but then they didn’t reply again.
    So I usually sell mine on nookazon. Someone gave me 100 nmt for Bluebear on there. You have to be careful about getting scammed though.
    edited January 2021
    I haven’t had much success selling villagers on the belltree either. I tried giving away Fauna and one person said they wanted her, but then they didn’t reply again.
    So I usually sell mine on nookazon. Someone gave me 100 nmt for Bluebear on there. You have to be careful about getting scammed though.

Ah ok, good to know. I went to Nookazon once and go confused, so I never went back :sweat_smile: I'll have to check it out again.

Edit: Omg, 14 people have listed Julian on Nookazon in the last day.
    Post edited by mintycupcake on
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Well, I went on my island tour and selected a villager to move to Seacow Bay. Even seeing two of my dreamies didn't get me excited, since I already have their amiibos. Hopefully I like this new villager all right.

Here's who I saw on my mystery island tour:

Baabara the sheep
    Groucho the bear
    Maelle the duck
    Elvis the lion
    Joey the duck
    Naomi the cow
    Bluebear the cub
    Flip the monkey
    Gladys the ostrich (Red Crowned Crane)
    Deirdre the fawn
    Leopold the lion
    Pietro the sheep
    Carlos the sheep
    Mallary the duck
    Stu the bull
    Boots the alligator
    Phil the ostrich (Green Pheasant)
    Lolly the cat
    Anicotti the mouse
    Velma the goat
    Elvis the lion (again!)
    Alfonso the alligator
    Marcie the kangaroo
    Whitney the wolf

And finally, I decided to go ahead and move in
    Judy the cub

She's never been a dreamy of mine, I'll have an imbalance of boys vs. girls, and I just got rid of one snooty a week ago, but her pastel anime esthetic is cute, so I thought I'd try her out.

Yes, I'm basic.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited January 2021
    I have Celeste on my island if anybody is still on and wants to come see her. Dodo code G71RR Closed. Last seen was on the beach to the right of the airport.

Not much for shooting stars but you're more than welcome to try and get some wishes in if you want though I may not be open super long anyway. Probably will shut down between 9:30 and 10pm MST (it's currently about 8:30). I have day shift at work tomorrow so I guess I gotta fake sleeping like a normal person lol. As always you may shop and explore and do whatever.

Edit: island crashed updated Dodo code
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
    Well, I went on my island tour and selected a villager to move to Seacow Bay. Even seeing two of my dreamies didn't get me excited, since I already have their amiibos. Hopefully I like this new villager all right.

Baabara the sheep
    Groucho the bear
    Maelle the duck
    Elvis the lion
    Joey the duck
    Naomi the cow
    Bluebear the cub
    Flip the monkey
    Deirdre the fawn
    Leopold the lion
    Pietro the sheep
    Carlos the sheep
    Mallary the duck
    Stu the bull
    Boots the alligator
    Lolly the cat
    Anicotti the mouse
    Velma the goat
    Elvis the lion (again!)
    Alfonso the alligator
    Marcie the kangaroo
    Whitney the wolf

Judy the cub

She's never been a dreamy of mine, I'll have an imbalance of boys vs. girls, and I just got rid of one snooty a week ago, but her pastel anime esthetic is cute, so I thought I'd try her out.

Yes, I'm basic.

Awww I want her someday she's a cutie. I think I might have her amiibo card so maybe someday. Don't know what she's actually like at all she's just really cute and it speaks to me lol
    I decided to check in with Isabelle before signing off tonight, and I now have a four star island. I am kinda amazed.
    dreamerz13 wrote: »

Baabara the sheep
    Groucho the bear
    Maelle the duck
    Elvis the lion
    Joey the duck
    Naomi the cow
    Bluebear the cub
    Flip the monkey
    Deirdre the fawn
    Leopold the lion
    Pietro the sheep
    Carlos the sheep
    Mallary the duck
    Stu the bull
    Boots the alligator
    Lolly the cat
    Anicotti the mouse
    Velma the goat
    Elvis the lion (again!)
    Alfonso the alligator
    Marcie the kangaroo
    Whitney the wolf

Judy the cub

Yes, I'm basic.

Awww I want her someday she's a cutie. I think I might have her amiibo card so maybe someday. Don't know what she's actually like at all she's just really cute and it speaks to me lol

When she moves out, I'll let you know and you can have her :smile:
    telemwill wrote: »
    I decided to check in with Isabelle before signing off tonight, and I now have a four star island. I am kinda amazed.

Congratulations!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited January 2021
    If anyone has pansies, windflowers, or red and white hyacinths for sale at Nook's Cranny or if Leif is visiting, I would love a chance to come buy them. I am starting a 12 by 12 garden array hoping to grow my own hybrids.
    If anyone has pansies, windflowers, or red and white hyacinths for sale at Nook's Cranny or if Leif is visiting, I would love a chance to come buy them. I am starting a 12 by 12 garden array hoping to grow my own hybrids.

I can open my island and you can help yourself if you bring your shovel.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

That is very sweet, but I really want to grow them from the seeds. Why? I don't know. 😄

I just look forward to checking in on them daily. Thanks so much though!

That is very sweet, but I really want to grow them from the seeds. Why? I don't know. 😄

I have windflowers available at Nook's too.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited January 2021

Cool, I will come over when you are ready. Thanks!

*And mission accomplished! Thank you much! That will help a lot.

I also bought a hat and shoes from the Abel Sisters and made friends with Lily before I left.

I also bought a hat and shoes from the Abel Sisters and made friends with Lily before I left.

Glad to help! Sorry I didn't respond, I totally zoned out playing Bitlife 😵
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Glad to help! Sorry I didn't respond, I totally zoned out playing Bitlife 😵

Totally understand!
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,859 Member
    Anyone else obsessed like I am and have to log in daily to get your 300 Nook Miles points? I hate missing a day and having to start over at 50. Even if I do nothing else I have to get my points.
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    Anyone else obsessed like I am and have to log in daily to get your 300 Nook Miles points? I hate missing a day and having to start over at 50. Even if I do nothing else I have to get my points.

I always forget check the nookstop for the points. Livia has over 600,000 miles though because I like completing the nook miles plus goals.

I forget or can't be bothered like 99.9% of the time lol. Maybe if it could be accessed from the Nook phone or something but it's like I gotta go all the way to resident services just for that... meh. If I'm beside it and remember maybe otherwise nah... I am indeed that lazy lol
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,859 Member
    dreamerz13 wrote: »

I forget or can't be bothered like 99.9% of the time lol. Maybe if it could be accessed from the Nook phone or something but it's like I gotta go all the way to resident services just for that... meh. If I'm beside it and remember maybe otherwise nah... I am indeed that lazy lol

Haha, my house is right next to Resident Services. :p It's always my first stop of the day.

I go everyday, but then I am still in debt to Tom Nook. Plus I need all the K.K. songs and I have to buy books to make bookshelves, etc. It will be interesting to see if I go as much once I have had the game longer.
    edited January 2021
    Opening my island if anyone wants to come shop or whatever. Dodo: closed

Kicks is here, pretty common stuff though (am I the only one who feels bad and has to buy something from like kicks or Leif no matter what just cuz they're so sweet I feel bad not getting anything lol). Some free DIYs across the wooden bridge by nooks (mostly beginner ones) and Nibbles is crafting a manga wall I think (but that may change in just a few minutes).

I'm mostly just floating around cleaning up flowers 😒. Why are weeds less annoying than flowers in this game? Lol.
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
    Leif finally came to visit, and I got all my breeding flowers planted.

Today I don't have as much to do as Nook's Cranny is updating. At last! So I am mostly trying not to accumulate too much junk before it reopens tomorrow.
    Is anyone planning on entering The Bell Tree's writing contest?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top