March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Other Games Do You Play?

Comments

• ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Here's a game that I'm jumping back into. I miss these days.

Untitled.jpg

descent-3.jpg

descent-3-03.png

descent3_pc_shot2.jpg
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I had started playing Fallout 4 again, but on the PC this time.
  • ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    Gamer Life Tip
    If you game on PC Epic games gives away a free game every week on their games launcher. I've gotten GTA 5, Civ 5, WatchDogs 1 & 2, and more all for free
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Been wanting to play Fallout 76 and finally subscribed to gamepass

Screenshot_214.png

my first C.A.M.P

Screenshot_216.png

ihavemultiplegamertags
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 814 Member
    edited February 2021
    Been playing Pokemon UltraSun recently (I have completed the Dex on that game, so I'm tidying up my boxes)
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    izecson wrote: »
    Been wanting to play Fallout 76 and finally subscribed to gamepass

Screenshot_214.png

my first C.A.M.P

Screenshot_216.png
    Fallout 76! Haven't played that in a long while. How far have you gotten in Fallout 76? Me, I haven't gotten that far in the game do to the fact I kept on losing connection to the Fallout 76 servers every few minutes. Which is largely why I haven't played the game in a long while.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I've been enjoying Twisted Metal on the Playstation Classic.
  • Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    Among us.
    It is time to jump back into the dread.

TDXTXSo.jpg
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    I have been playing Friday Night Funkin' but I'm not really good at it. Not that I ever was good at DDR type games anyway. :p But with enough practice eventually I will get better.

It's a free game if anyone wants to play it or support the game and pick your own price.
    https://ninja-muffin24.itch.io/funkin

Here's my first attempt on normal after trying on easy. :D

https://youtu.be/-nesS1QfGLI
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 814 Member
    I started a new playthough on The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass recently.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Hauk150Hauk150 Posts: 358 Member
    Other than Sims, i like to play other creative games like Minecraft, Stardew Valley, Portia. I also like to play open world games like Fallout. I like strategy games too like Company of Heroes.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Besides Sims 3 & 4, I play Civilization VI. I've been a Civilization player since the 1990s.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    Right now I'm still playing Control and Cyberpunk 2077, I have also enjoyed watching streamers play other games like Maximilan Dood playing the Guilty Gear Strive Beta, which is an anime fighting game.

I also would like to go back to some old games that I have not finished like Beyond Blue, which is an underwater exploration game and Yakuza: Like a Dragon, which is a japanese action-adventure RPG.

mLYGRJ5.jpg
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Just animal crossing
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,405 Member
    edited March 2021
    Update: Just picked up...
    FSX_Download_img.png back in February
    ...and this today.
    MyLatestGame03-09-2021.png
    This should be fun.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I don't know if I ever answered this thread before but it may have changed since even if I did before.

I don't do much computer gaming in general anymore including sims. I really miss it but my laptop needs replacing and the money just isn't there. It works but is super slow and I have to take it apart every few months to fix the charging port so I just don't really deal with that much anymore. I mostly play my Nintendo switch now.

Pokemon Sword and Animal Crossing are the 2 I play most.
    I play games like Summer in Mara, My Time at Portia, and Stardew Valley (which I still only have on my laptop so not as much these days but once in a while)
    Zelda both Breath of the Wild and Link's Awakening
    Mario Odyssey as well as the 3D All Stars collection (mostly this one now as I completed Odyssey but it's still fun to pick up sometimes and try to get more stars)
    MarioKart
    Civilization
    And an assortment of indie games that I don't remember off top of my head.
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.
  • Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited March 2021
    For a while I've been trying to use a shader for Minecraft but could not figure out how to do it. Well, I have the Bedrock version so most of the tutorials that say find your .minecraft folder doesn't work because my folder is empty. And the actual folder is named differently and in a different place on the edition I have. Then I found out that RTX shaders will still work after the new 1.16.210 update. So I looked that up and came across another tutorial and it literally was so easy.

Now, I can finally play Minecraft with RTX on. :D Maybe I'll try a different texture pack too.

Edit: Actually, Vanilla RTX is a texture pack not a shader.

Minecraft.png

Minecraft2.png

Minecraft3.png

Minecraft4.png

Edit 2: I also switched from Vanilla RTX to Kelly's RTX and am using the clear water addon. I'll try out the clear glass one the next time I play.

Minecraft6.png

Minecraft7.png

And I built a small home base that I'll work on some more before exploring and building multiple ones in different biomes.

Minecraft11.png
    Post edited by Deshong04 on
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • VivarantVivarant Posts: 43 Member
    edited March 2021
    I play a little bit of everything! I'm on PS4 and I'm a trophy hunter with over 70 Platinum trophies. I play
    • GTAV
    • Red Dead Redemption
    • Farm Together
    • Farm Simulator
    • Cy ber Punk
    • LA Noire
    • Death Stranding
    • House Flipper
    • PGA Tour 2K21
    • My Time At Portia
    • Destiny 2
    • The Division 1 & 2
    • Ghost Of Tsushima
    Just to name a few. I have over 200 games.
  • TrillianAstra042TrillianAstra042 Posts: 25 Member
    I play a variety of games between my PC and my Switch. Mostly simulations and various strategy games:

- Cities Skylines
    - Civilization VI
    - Europa Universalis
    - Age of Empires II
    - Tropico 4
    - Planet Coaster
    - Planet Zoo
    - Diablo 3
    - Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines!
    - Animal Crossing New Horizons... of course
  • IvyEvalineIvyEvaline Posts: 17 Member
    I play rpgs. Mainly jrpgs..like final fantasy series n others. Recently, I started to venture out to western rpgs...like uncharted n horizon. But whatever it is, I am attracted to story based games. Especially fantasy stories.

For quick 5-15 minute games, I play boogle. I like word games. Sometimes candy crush cause it is cute ;p.
    edited March 2021
    Been having alot of fun jumping back into Tony Hawk Pro Skater1+2.

libtgk1.jpg

qoTZ1bn.png

2oFxNkL.jpg

57Mpkad.jpg
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • olivetree000olivetree000 Posts: 18 Member
    I’m playing mythology game Hades. Like all SGG creations, the game is distinguished by gorgeous visuals, a cool soundtrack authored by Darren Korb and unique mechanics. The game's plot is quite simple. The game does not have a specific genre - it is a mixture of action and slasher. There are six types of weapons, but each has four types. It is more convenient to play on the joystick, since the dynamics of the game are quite frantic. However, the difficulty of the game is not so high, sooner or later it will turn out to escape. The game has only four worlds with several rooms in each and a boss at the end, which change. In general, if you were looking for something similar, then you should not pass by. The game is really worth your attention.