Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[FINISHED] Bachelor Challenge - Tarzan seeks Jane

123457...Next

Comments

• AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    @Skeilah
    Awww... what a great ending! I was pretty nervous for Jayne when Tarzan just took off in the jungle. Also nervous when Jane kept stopping for food but you know... it increased the stakes! Haha. I know both girls couldn't win but I liked them both.

Congrats Jane Benton and Tarzan. I'm glad you found your true love. <3 It was very nice of you to add them to the Gallery with Mother Wolf.

Will you continue playing them in your game? Will they live in Sulani or Selvadorada? Or are you done for now? I've gotta go get caught up on more Ridleys now. :grin:
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    @Skeilah
    That was a fun read from start to finish. You had a great sense of humor with Tarzan and all the Ja(y)nes. You should be proud. I hope someone downloads them and runs with another funny story just as clever as yours.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I was surprised by the finish!

Lol! Can’t wait to see the Nooboos!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Skeilah
    I had a bad feeling after the dinner date things wouldn't go well for Jayne. Oh well...it makes me incredibly happy she and Tarzan are such good friends anyway and that Jane Benton and Jayne are good friends too! That surprised me! Also surprised me that Jayne was actually in the lead throughout. I thought for sure it was Jane Benton. Congratulations @Queenarella Jane deserved to win, I hope they make lots of 'wolf' babies together. hehe

Have to mention the dates too. The way those went it looked like it was going better for Jayne than Jane B since Jane kept leaving Tarzan in her dust doing everything while he just watched. :D Very no nonsense, take charge kind of Sim, must be Tarzan really loved that about her. And, well, all the romance was gone by then between Tarzan and Jayne anyway, so it didn't matter.

This was such a fun challenge to enter and read. I hope you consider continuing on with it, perhaps with a child from Tarzan and Jane? If not, maybe something else. But anyway, kudos on a job very, very well done, I'm glad you talked me into entering after all! *Hugs* <3
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @Skeilah
    I'm sorry I ruined the box for you :joy:

Of course Tarzan goes on a dream date in the jungle! B)

Oh no, looks bad. Did Jane B. disagree to a hug? :/

:o My Jane really won? Wow! Thank you :sweat_smile:

Thank you, @Karababy52 ! Haha, yes I hope they make wolf babies lol
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    @AdamsEve1231
    Thank you! I also liked them both. I liked everyone! But still, only one can win. Mother Wolf is just so cute <3

It could be possible that I play them sometimes, but for now I'm going to focus on my other gameplays. Is it possible to live in Selvadorada?

Ahhhh, talking about the Ridleys, it's Sunday. I need to update chapters! xD

Maybe I'll just open a new discussion where everyone can talk about their adventures with Tarzan and Jane. Would that be a nice idea?

@LegacySims2017
    Thank you so much for saying that. I had so much fun writing everything, and it makes me so happy to read that people liked what I wrote. I hope the same!

@pammiechick Haha! I hope you liked it! <3

@Karababy52
    It's so sad. The dinner date ruined it all xD I was like 'OH NO!! What happened now?!'. It also made me happy that at least their friendship bar kept going up. Like, what they built up together was not totally ruined. I guess Jane and Jayne talked a lot together when they were on autonomous mode, haha! Wolf babies, so cute <3

Hahahahaha I was laughing so hard at the games. Nothing went like I wanted it too: the rain, the food, Jane's other autonomous actions and other stuff that I just left out, like Tarzan who lost his machete xD

Like I said a little bit above, I'm thinking of making a new discussion where people can post updates about Tarzan and Jane, and maybe I'll post there too sometimes. But for the time being, I have the Ridleys, Bryon&Naoki and Eliza to focus on.

I'm glad you enjoyed it! Hugs back!! <3

@Queenarella
    It's okay. But now I won't ever give someone a mean box anymore, unless I really hate a Sim. xD

Of course! I had this plan in mind for such a loooong time, and now I could finally do it!

Wellllll, actually he disagreed on a kiss xD And Jayne did too xD But I left it out of the story because meh. IT WAS SO FRUSTRATING.

Congratulations, once again!! <3
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Glad to see Tarzan find his match with
    Jane Benton
    and glad that this story came to light.
    "Smoke" :D I can't help but imagine Tarzan taking a box, farting in it and giving it to the one to leave :joy: (There's so much wrong with me, I know :D

That sounds like something Tarzan would do. Perhaps he learned it from one of the animals in the jungle. :D