March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SOL Adding Unwanted CC?

Hey guys, my Slice of Life mod appears to be adding a bunch of unwanted CAS items? A couple of very bright hairs and some clothing items too. Does anybody know if there's a particular file I can remove to get rid of these items?

Comments

• Gemmie12Gemmie12 Posts: 262 Member
    Think they were added as brands for the social media influencer part of the mods phone system. I was surprised myself when they were added a few revisions ago.
    CJcvgXD.png
    Lein Modded Legacy

OriginID/PSN: Gemmie12
  • FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    I believe the main files you're looking to delete are in the Phone System folder. In that folder is the Social Media Folder. Inside that are individual folders for each social media brand and each of those contain CC items.

In addition to these are also the skin overlays that allow for blushing, tears, etc... those are in a folder called (I think) Original Overlays. I personally use the Melanin Overlays, so I have a different folder and I might be slightly off on the name of the original overlay folder.

The Skincare System folder and Health and Beauty folder also contains CC face overlays and objects.

I think that's everything... at least in the folders I kept in my own game. :D
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png