Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Midnight: Reflections - The Sims 4 Story.

ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
Greetings, Simmers.

Allow me to borrow a moment of your time to present you a new Sims 4 Story:

ljxRRTx.jpg

Follow certain key events from my original Midnight - The Sims 4 Comic Story from different characters' perspectives. Follow their stories to uncover details and nuances about their lives and parts in main story.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!

This story is designed as an Add-on to the original Midnight and thus it is HIGHLY RECOMMENEDED to read the original first. Unfortunately, link to the original can't be provided due to forum rules.

This story is 100% Safe For Work (No harsh language, nudity or other inappropriate imagerie) but does contain certain topics that may be inappropriate for younger audiences. Viewer's discretion is advised.

The story is fully complete and can be read right here:

Midnight: Reflections - The Sims 4 Comic Story.

Like, Comment and please tell your friends :smile:
GaBDvM2.jpg
Click the banner to follow the link.
Post edited by ArcherDK on

Comments

• akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    edited December 2020
    Hi ArcherDK, Happy to see you have written more. Personally, I can't get enough.
    I really love the perspectives, what a unique idea. Things were known about Kelly but it was good to see more of the details, what she went through. Her "other" was done so well.
    The biggest surprise was with Derek. We knew so little about him and to find just how big a part he and his family played in the way some things played out was such an unexpected surprise.
    Finally, Madeline's introduction. That was amazing, creepy and just the right amount of dramatic. I think she is awesomely scary and I'd love to see more of her. Thank you for a great read well worth my time, truly.
  • ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    akaniki0 wrote: »
    Hi ArcherDK, Happy to see you have written more. Personally, I can't get enough.
    I really love the perspectives, what a unique idea. Things were known about Kelly but it was good to see more of the details, what she went through. Her "other" was done so well.
    The biggest surprise was with Derek. We knew so little about him and to find just how big a part he and his family played in the way some things played out was such an unexpected surprise.
    Finally, Madeline's introduction. That was amazing, creepy and just the right amount of dramatic. I think she is awesomely scary and I'd love to see more of her. Thank you for a great read well worth my time, truly.

Hello there! Sorry for the late reply. Well, it certainly pleases me to know that you had good time reading :-) Thank you for the feedback, as well :-)
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
    ArcherDK wrote: »
    akaniki0 wrote: »

Hello there! Sorry for the late reply. Well, it certainly pleases me to know that you had good time reading :-) Thank you for the feedback, as well :-)

No problem, thank you for responding.
    Bump - Because it deserves to be seen and read.