Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lunchtime Mountainous Mafia - Town wins!

Comments

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Wait, if there's balloons around here, just keep them far away from me! I'm allergic :confounded:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    also who is frenchy im confused because i dont think frenchy has come on yet is that why people think frenchy is supsisious dekay

:open_mouth: oh dear. I'm sorry Tuti but I think you took my crown of balloon animals tonight! :D

Don't forget you're the one who asked where Icey is. XD

I know! Tuti and I must have drunk the same water tonight. HAHA

Stop! LOL
  • Options
    tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    nuhsnuhsganash is acting supsisous what are they talking about can someone explain to me
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • Options
    I do wonder if Luv and Frenchy are buddies. But Tuti's "why is Frenchy sus?" and seeming so upset at Frenchy being sus, but then turning right around and asking who Frenchy was, and if Frenchy had even said anything yet.... well, I of all people ought to give someone benefit of the doubt for ooopsies, but it really stretched credulity for her to ask if Frenchy had even been on.

Ya, Frenchy has been pretty active lately. :)
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    nuhsnuhsganush what is a crown of animals

Here's one! I think we both deserve one for being so entertaining tonight!

sIwUIpqm.jpg

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    im so confused
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • Options
    Wait, if there's balloons around here, just keep them far away from me! I'm allergic :confounded:

Seriously? I've never heard of anybody being allergic to balloons.
  • Options
    Isn't that like the second allergy we share? Mold too? I'm also allergic to latex and will get itchy in a room full of latex balloons!
    *secret allergy air-shake*

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    I can't even with Tuti's Nushnushganash. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    im so confused

It's nothing to worry about. LOL.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options

Never heard of latex allergy?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Isn't that like the second allergy we share? Mold too? I'm also allergic to latex and will get itchy in a room full of latex balloons!

Ah, ok, I have heard of people being allergic to latex gloves. Didn't know balloons were made out of latex.
  • Options
    Bella is weird. She's allergic to pineapples. :D
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options

IKR? Makes me want to change my username! I love it! In fact, it fits perfectly, because I've tempered plenty of dark chocolate and made plenty of ganache in my days. So it has a nice Dark Chocolate affiliation while sounding like something one does with one's sharp, sharp teeth!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

Thanks folks, really enjoying all the laughs! :)
  • Options
    @DeKay what do you make of Luv right now?

And I had this wild thought: what if Tuti and Frenchy were partners, and he was instructing her to act as wildly random as possible?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

Wow! Another new allergy for me!

A lot of people from NYC love ham and pineapple on their pizza! *shudder*
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Anyone else feel like this Frenchy wagon formed kinda quick? Like a mafia or two were like :open_mouth: free whack?

Idk who else to vote for but it seemed kinda odd. If Frenchy does end up being whacked and is town, I'm really gonna suspect some of his voters
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options

IKR? Makes me want to change my username! I love it! In fact, it fits perfectly, because I've tempered plenty of dark chocolate and made plenty of ganache in my days. So it has a nice Dark Chocolate affiliation while sounding like something one does with one's sharp, sharp teeth!

Although I prefer milk chocolate, dark chocolate does sound good. Not sure what ganache is tho.
  • Options

We'd made a neat Venn diagram, me in the middle between Bella and DeKay for shared food allergies. Or maybe a 3-way. I didn't mean that the way it sounded.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DeKay what do you make of Luv right now?

And I had this wild thought: what if Tuti and Frenchy were partners, and he was instructing her to act as wildly random as possible?

The thing is Tuti is always this wild. I asked her if she was a vanilla townie and she seemed to ask Icey about it if she can claim, so I can trust that a bit more.

I'm not super confident about Luv being mafias with Frenchy. But there are some things that pinged me like I wanted to know what Frenchy learned from voting Broncos and Luv answered for him using their own interpretation. And Luv seemed to be okay with me 'sussing Song' when I asked if Song was mafia or not. Luv is just giving me weird vibes.

But I think if Luv was mafia with Frenchy, then maybe he would try to do something about it now? Maybe?

And I don't think Luv is mafia with Song either due to her reaction on me sussing Song for a bit.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options

Yup, I'm allergic to all things latex and that includes balloons, paint, and certain fruits :sweat_smile:

Allergy buddy! *air high-five* :smile:

Ah, ok, I have heard of people being allergic to latex gloves. Didn't know balloons were made out of latex.

Latex gloves are the worst :confounded: I have to request non-latex gloves when I go to any hospital (I also have to take my own band-aids...) and when I worked as a lifeguard, the pool had to buy a box of non-latex gloves so I could have some in my pack and to use for cleaning.

Yeah, that's because pineapple, kiwi, bananas, and coconuts are some of the fruits containing the highest amounts of natural latex. Sooo guess which fruits I'm allergic to? :sweat_smile:

Wow! Another new allergy for me!

A lot of people from NYC love ham and pineapple on their pizza! *shudder*

Hawaiian pizza is common around here, too, but uhh...I can't eat it either :sweat_smile:

It's good for a laugh :joy:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    @DeKay what do you make of Luv right now?

Doubt it, but I wouldn't put anything past Frenchy.
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    111 messages! whew, this'll be fun. Reading back now
    xsongx and bellagorilla and broncos4life havent said much to eachother i dont think maybe there mafia bellagorilla what do u think of xsongx xsongx what do you think of bellagorilla broncos4life what do you think of dekay

I think you're asking me what I hthink about bella? Honestly, she hasn't posted very much and when she has posted, it hasn't seemed particularly townish or scummy. She's giving me more townish vibes than scummy but not by much, so I wouldn't be surprised if she flipped either way.
    they/he
  • Options
    Anyone else feel like this Frenchy wagon formed kinda quick? Like a mafia or two were like :open_mouth: free whack?

Idk who else to vote for but it seemed kinda odd. If Frenchy does end up being whacked and is town, I'm really gonna suspect some of his voters

Yeah, I was just thinking that it was odd for both DeKay and Luv to vote right after I did...
    7dW3gu7.gif