Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    giphy.gif

kittens!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    edited January 2021
    Y'all, gimme ideas on what to bake this weekend. Preferably something that's like a bread product or not too sweet.

EDIT: Never mind, I've decided to make some feta spinach pinwheels. But ideas are always appreciated for the coming weeks. :D
    Post edited by DeKay on
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    giphy.gif

kittens!
    Cute picture. The one in the middle is like; I don't care what the other two are doing! I just want to get my cat nap in is all! :)
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Y'all, gimme ideas on what to bake this weekend. Preferably something that's like a bread product or not too sweet.

EDIT: Never mind, I've decided to make some feta spinach pinwheels. But ideas are always appreciated for the coming weeks. :D

Have you ever tried 4-strand braided bread, like Challah?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    @DeKay this guys' doing a sloppy job of it, but this shows the easy technique for a "braided" (but not really) stuffed bread with savory fillings, in this case spinach, feta cheese, and pine nuts. I used to make these all the time for buffets for guests. People love them, esp. with a nice array of dips and spreads.

C6V0zSK.jpg
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited January 2021
    Today's Q Q is:
    How do you unwind after work/school?

Digital painting, after I eat my dinner.

DeKay this guys' doing a sloppy job of it, but this shows the easy technique for a "braided" (but not really) stuffed bread with savory fillings, in this case spinach, feta cheese, and pine nuts. I used to make these all the time for buffets for guests. People love them, esp. with a nice array of dips and spreads.

C6V0zSK.jpg

No, I haven't made a Challah before. But I can try.

Also, not to be a party pooper but remember to not double post on this thread cuz it's the game. :D You can always edit in your previous post if no one has posted anything new after you.
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

DeKay this guys' doing a sloppy job of it, but this shows the easy technique for a "braided" (but not really) stuffed bread with savory fillings, in this case spinach, feta cheese, and pine nuts. I used to make these all the time for buffets for guests. People love them, esp. with a nice array of dips and spreads.

C6V0zSK.jpg

Also, not to be a party pooper but remember to not double post on this thread cuz it's the game. :D You can always edit in your previous post if no one has posted anything new after you.
    Usually it's video games that I unwind with. Games like The Sims. Or something more violent like Conan Exiles, Fallout 4, CP 2077. Or a beach volleyball game. Or a clue finding game. I even have a jigsaw puzzle game installed on the PS4 that I play from time to time. I don't have to worry about losing any pieces of the jigsaw puzzles in this game.
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

C6V0zSK.jpg

1 word: YouTube
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Games, YouTube, something artsy, or a good book.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Yay, I finally have Android 11 and can screen record with internal audio!!!! *heavy breathing*
    832XG3D.gif
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Video games, listening to music, reading or writing, knitting and watching YouTube, drinking tea...
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

A nice relaxing game, and occasionally like once a week a nice chocolate milkshake!
    L9q8VGi.png
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Has anyone else had hiccups just randomly start when you're lying in bed? Happened to me last night - didn't get much sleep! Ding-dang hiccups!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

C6V0zSK.jpg

Video games
    Yay, I finally have Android 11 and can screen record with internal audio!!!! *heavy breathing*

My phone's been pestering me to update, but I haven't...maybe I should :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Has anyone else had hiccups just randomly start when you're lying in bed? Happened to me last night - didn't get much sleep! Ding-dang hiccups!

Nope. Did you eat something that could cause that before you go to bed?
    832XG3D.gif

My phone's been pestering me to update, but I haven't...maybe I should :sweat_smile:

You should! Tho, the notification shade is a bit bulky.
    832XG3D.gif
    Oh, did DeKay do some double posting? Pit time! :naughty:

You should! Tho, the notification shade is a bit bulky.

Yeah, I haven't been updating because of the limited space that my phone has. Maybe I'll just wait then.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Noooo, into the pit I go. XD
    832XG3D.gif
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Ooh! What a scandal! DeKay in the pit!
    they/he
    I have had hiccups before. But not one that randomly starts while I'm sleeping.
    xSongx wrote: »

I think my dumb butt thought I hadn't sent the first post first and I was quoting Bella's comment to add in the first one. XD
    832XG3D.gif

I think my dumb butt thought I hadn't sent the first post first and I was quoting Bella's comment to add in the first one. XD
    At least you didn't double post the same post DeKay. Which would have put you at the bottom of the pit.
    Today's QQ is:

Do you recharge by being around other people or by spending time alone?

Spending alone time. It's the best way to collect my thoughts!
    sunman502 wrote: »

At least you didn't double post the same post DeKay. Which would have put you at the bottom of the pit.

I feel like that would be less bad cuz it could be seen as a technical difficulty. :joy:
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's QQ is:

Do you recharge by being around other people or by spending time alone?

Spending alone time. It's the best way to collect my thoughts!
    sunman502 wrote: »

I feel like that would be less bad cuz it could be seen as a technical difficulty. :joy:
    That one's a bit of a tricky question for me. Sometimes I recharge by being around others and sometimes I recharge by spending time alone.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top