March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims FreePlay Discussion

ApricusApricus Posts: 671 Member
edited December 2023 in The Sims FreePlay
I haven’t seen many Sims FreePlay discussions so decided why not make one? This is where people can chat about Sims FreePlay updates, their own sims, etc. Pretty much just anything FreePlay related.
ZjzmtTb.jpg
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• EnderGamer87EnderGamer87 Posts: 248 Member
    I think most of the Freeplay community uses Facebook and Youtube more than the forums.
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    It would be nice to revive this section of the forums. I come here to check them often too.
  • Tinkerbelle2Tinkerbelle2 Posts: 29 Member
    Hello all! Brand new member here. I have to admit, I’m not really enjoying Freeplay so far. It wasn’t really what I thought it’d be. So far I can only create one Sim and it keeps telling me what to do, such as buy this toilet, do this! Frustrating! Does it get better?
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Hello all! Brand new member here. I have to admit, I’m not really enjoying Freeplay so far. It wasn’t really what I thought it’d be. So far I can only create one Sim and it keeps telling me what to do, such as buy this toilet, do this! Frustrating! Does it get better?

Nope, not really, it is entirely quest driven, so you either solve all the tasks or you don't advance. Freeplay refers to free of charge, not freedom of gameplay.
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 671 Member
    Everyone has different opinions on it and that’s okay. I personally enjoy the quest driven gameplay, but others may not and that’s fine. In my opinion, it does get better as you level up you get better quests and rewards for them.It definitely has its flaws, but it has a lot of things Sims4 is missing (better babies, more pregnancy interactions, etc)
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Cindycline62Cindycline62 Posts: 1 New Member
    im on level 47 of freeplay. I enjoy it so far.havent figured out a bunch of things im sure. i just learn as i go along..lol.
    not sure how to get neighbors yet.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,710 Member
    I started playing in 2012 shortly after it was released. I was recuperating from eye surgery which required me to keep my head in a face down position. Since I couldn't play Sims on my computer I started playing Freeplay on my iPad. I've reached the maximum number of residents and maximum amount of simoleans. Completed all the quests so now I only play when a new quest is introduced.
  • JadesimmerJadesimmer Posts: 76 Member
    edited April 2020
    I’ve reached the max level but still enjoy playing it. I bring back some Sims2 household like Nina and Don to Freeplay for adding drama haha :p:p
    4kTG3iX.png
  • Melanin_MaMelanin_Ma Posts: 1 New Member
    How do you get the Sims you created to interact with each other and go from house to house or different locations in the town (like the park)?
  • JadesimmerJadesimmer Posts: 76 Member
    edited April 2020
    Melanin_Ma wrote: »
    How do you get the Sims you created to interact with each other and go from house to house or different locations in the town (like the park)?
    • Click on the sims you want to build a relationship with, you can create a either positive or negative relationship etc.
      You can learn more from the below link:
      https://simsfreeplay.fandom.com/wiki/Relationships
    • You can “invite” someone over and “go” to somewhere by clicking whistle icon from simtracker menu.
    4kTG3iX.png
  • ShikiraShikiraShikiraShikira Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi
    I just signed up to this forum...
    I love playing Sims and took a break for a while but since the Covid-19 had some down time so I restarted a new game .. I'm at level 24 ..
    So my question is about the Career Professions specifically the specialized positions..
    For the Movie Career ...
    What's the best way to finish an shift 8hr as a Level 7 Shift Supervisor? It takes 30 mins for Costumes and 50 mins for Hair and Make up. I literally have to spend the entire hours watching my sim work and I can't do that ..lol
    Any tips ??
  • VermilionSphereVermilionSphere Posts: 114 Member
    the Sims are always sneezing and scratching their buttocks . why give them stylish clothing and luxurious homes when they have such disgusting behaviors
  • relaxguys12_relaxguys12_ Posts: 2 New Member
    https://youtu.be/R-_H5O0dcMg
  • Sonstar73Sonstar73 Posts: 17 Member
    The sims should have more autonomy
  • Sonstar73Sonstar73 Posts: 17 Member
    The sims should be revamped
  • Clea1300Clea1300 Posts: 1 New Member
    I did a quest called Inner Child Play, and I didn’t get the items that I was supposed to get when the quest was completed. How do I get it?
  • DeenieManescuDeenieManescu Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey all. I’m still pretty new to the game. I have a baby in my game who’s needs will not decrease. Just stays inspired. Anyone had this happen before? It’s rather annoying lol
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    Hey all. I’m still pretty new to the game. I have a baby in my game who’s needs will not decrease. Just stays inspired. Anyone had this happen before? It’s rather annoying lol

Yes, Needs stay full longer than they did before.
  • DeenieManescuDeenieManescu Posts: 2 New Member
    > @EricasFreePlay said:
    > Yes, Needs stay full longer than they did before.

Thank you for the info 😊
  • EllierosexEllierosex Posts: 359 Member
    I started playing today, on my mobile I must say, it's so good!!!!
    "Za Woka Geneva"
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top