Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share Your Paranormal SP Builds!

Good evening simmers :)

Ahead of the SP release, @catloverplayer asked me to put up the Share Your Builds thread!

Let me just say that while next to my job and studies, I don't seem to find the time to play anything at all lately, I'm actually quite intrigued about this pack and super happy we're getting some more supernatural content, there's just never enough of that. Plus, given that SPs are small, I might just find some time to at least enjoy this for a little bit. We'll see.

BUT either way, I'm super excited what crazy stuff some of you will come up with (looking at you @LiELF, this should be right up your alley ;)).

In the meantime, feel free to browse the awesome things simmers have made for Eco Lifestyle, Island Living, Discover University, and Snowy Escape. Or look at some renovated apartments here.

ts4-paranormal-reveal-blog-screenshot-2.png.adapt.crop16x9.1455w.png

Comments

• LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Haha! You know me too well! :p

I confess I'm not much of a builder, I've done a few things here and there, but I was thinking of experimenting a little bit with a tiny haunted house (start small, right?) with a graveyard. I might do a few stand alone rooms because it's a little easier to focus on a specific area. I do tend to redecorate some build interiors to suit me, after all.

But I'm really, really looking forward to seeing what others do, and I hope they share on the Gallery because I still have some empty lots in my game just waiting for some good Ghostly fun. >:)<3

I'll be following this thread very closely.
    #Team Occult
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    Well, I tried to build a little starter Victorian that I was going to shabby up and make haunted, but it's already 23K and it only has the kitchen and bathroom in it so far.

01-18-21_8-17-23%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

Plus, it's really difficult to make the outside look old and run down. I wish we had some shabby siding similar to the above but cracked and dirty etc, and dirty windows, rotted window frames, boarded up windows etc. This house just looks shiny and new. And even if I add cracks and cobwebs it will still look almost shiny and new lol.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    CelSims wrote: »
    Here's Willow Creek Asylum, which one of my poor sims will be attempting to cleanse of spirits and turn into a nice period home.

r9QWTce.png

Ignore it being in Brindleton Bay lol, I'm making 2 versions.

And the large Victorian I will be decorating with the pack.

CVHQ5PV.png

Okay this is awesome!!
  • MoonfoxNightcryMoonfoxNightcry Posts: 296 Member
    What stunning lots! Are either of you willing to share them on the gallery?
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member

@SimTrippy Thank you. Since they announced the pack I've been too excited to actually play and have just been spending hours building lol so they're probably better than usual.

@MoonfoxNightcry If you just want the exterior, Willow Creek Sanitorium is on the gallery. It's the version I'm going to do the asylum challenge in though. That challenge requires restricting items etc so the inside is awful and would need redoing. The version to play in normally I'm still working on a proper layout and waiting for the pack decor items, along with the lot type of course!
    The victorian will go up when I have the pack also.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Awesome glad to see this thread up. When I see some builds on Twitter I'll link them.
  • Lisamango0Lisamango0 Posts: 150 Member
    Awesome. I will definitely follow this topic. My build are always better in my head then when they come out haha.

The asylum challenge + Asylum above = awesome! Thanks for Sharing this already, they both look amazing!
  • DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,939 Member
    edited January 2021
    I made a lot in Strangervill that I'm going to turn haunted. I'll replace the chess table with the seance table, the candles with the stuff pack candles, I can change the couch into a murphy bed, make the stereo a wall speaker. No graveyard in the yard but I think it'll look good with the ghost sprites at night. I made a sim to live there and be the hero of Strangervill. I'll see how the ghosts and my sim handles the vines. My sim will be taming ghosts while she's taming the mother. I'm not a great builder.
    Post edited by DragonAge_300905 on
    I managed to dirty my house up a bit :D And it now sells for the bargain price of 22K. Anyone interested must be prepared for some renovations!

01-19-21_8-51-38%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

For real, if anyone actually is interested, my gallery name is elliebreton.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I managed to dirty my house up a bit :D And it now sells for the bargain price of 22K. Anyone interested must be prepared for some renovations!

I'm going to download it tomorrow. Love it!
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    edited January 2021

Looks like at least 2 rooms are going to have pathing issues. I wonder if players would prefer actually usable builds to be posted? I know I would.
  • BrinnBrinn Posts: 327 Member
    edited January 2021
    I have a hotel (well... technically it's a restaurant) that was made for Forgotten Hollow. It's a shame I can't make it haunted because it's not a residential house.
    But the last time I played with it two old sims died while my sim was having dinner there. Grim Reaper came twice this evening so my sim befriended him. Then I noticed an option to ask Grimmy if he wants to be my neighbor. I picked it and... he agreed! He was a good neighbor: always in a good mood and never wanted to sleep. He entertained everyone playing violing... Too bad I've lost my screenshots from this game.

However, I still have the hotel in my Gallery. Maybe I'll upgrade it with the Paranormal BB objects :)

00.jpg
    https://www.ea.com/ru-ru/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/0590056E2D4911E888A0650268EC9136
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    @elanorbreton I like both versions.

Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Brinn wrote: »
    I have a hotel (well... technically it's a restaurant) that was made for Forgotten Hollow. It's a shame I can't make it haunted because it's not a residential house.
    But the last time I played with it two old sims died while my sim was having dinner there. Grim Reaper came twice this evening so my sim befriended him. Then I noticed an option to ask Grimmy if he wants to be my neighbor. I picked it and... he agreed! He was a good neighbor: always in a good mood and never wanted to sleep. He entertained everyone playing violing... Too bad I've lost my screenshots from this game.

However, I still have the hotel in my Gallery. Maybe I'll upgrade it with the Paranormal BB objects :)

00.jpg
    https://www.ea.com/ru-ru/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/0590056E2D4911E888A0650268EC9136

You can give it the spooky lot trait and make it haunted that way.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I made this house for a challenge and plan on giving it the Haunted House lot trait. I'll fix it up a bit with the pack assets too.

q5eqeqL.png

Imgur Slideshow: https://imgur.com/a/YnTXetj
    Gallery Link: Dr & Mrs Jekyll Residence

I made a Sim when I built the house, so I might 'make' her a ghost and put the tombstone in the family plot on the lot. Hopefully it'll be possible to summon her during a séance! That would be cool! Perhaps I'll make the new owner of the house some kind of descendant of the ghost to coincide with the background story I wrote for the house and Sim.

OR I might just clean up the house and say it was low priced because it's haunted and the realtor forgot to tell the new owner that little detail before they bought it. OR maybe the new owner bought it because it's supposedly haunted and they are interested in the paranormal. Lots of different ways to go with it. I'm so excited to play with this pack! :)
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Amazing builds in this thread! Thank you all so much 🙏🙏🙏
  • Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member

Is there any chance you would be willing to put the original version up as well?
    Amapola76 wrote: »

Is there any chance you would be willing to put the original version up as well?
    Awww sorry, I didn't keep a copy of the original.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    I think I'm just gonna play with the official build by Doctor Ashley, it looks really nice and it looks like it's made for gameplay rather than aesthetics which is always a win