Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• SirenSuperstarSirenSuperstar Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello! I'm Dante. I'm 19, and I live in the Southern US. I'm relatively new to The Sims, as I was gifted Sims 4 for my birthday in 2018. Since then, the computer I played it on broke, and 2 years later, I started from scratch on a new world!

I currently do not own any expansion or stuff packs, but I am a proprietor of custom content and mods.

Outside the Sims, I enjoy watching sports, including baseball, football, and especially hockey! (I'm looking for someone to create a few players for me. If you can help, message me on Origin! I'm under the same name as on here.)

I'm not very good at introductions, so forgive me. I'm really hoping to make some good friends on here!
  • YukkiMonsYukkiMons Posts: 1 New Member
    Henlo, M'Name is Yukki, I'm 19 years old

I've been playing sims since somewhere 2019-2020

My first sims game was Sims Castaway and i watch sims content since i was a kid

I go to this website everytime i have a specific problem in the game!

Curretn sims ganes i have was 3 and 4, i make my ocs or personas in game and loves using meme mods (idk, i just love weird stuff in the game, fits my personality)

I am also an digital artist, i love drawing for years! And i might plan to make CCs in the future if i have a good laptop!
  • mojhamojha Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello, I'm Mojha, USA
    I've been playing the Sims since about 2005 (Sims 2 with family members), played some console ports since (GBA, DS, Wii, even PSP... :disappointed:). I've never played 1 or very much of 4, my heart lies with 2 and 3! :D I'm here today primarily for some help with troubles I ran into these past few days.
    Despite all these years of being interested in the Sims, I've only gotten interested in the huge community around this game recently. I eventually want to start making my own objects and worlds! Nice to meet y'all and I hope we get along!
  • AzukiMochiAzukiMochi Posts: 118 Member
    Hi guys, Azuki here (not my real name). 26 year old American autistic casual gamer with an overactive imagination who grew up with the Sims games since the first series. I tend to be a hermit at times, but over the years I've become a bit more social, and I love talking about personal interests and ideas. Especially as I have so many things I'd like to share in the near future for the Sims!

I started with the Sims 1 of course when I was just a child, and I tended to really enjoy it! Especially Makin' Magic. It's the most nostalgic for me as that's the pack I've played the most back then, along with Unleashed.

Of course, I love all the Sims games! Yes, that includes the Sims 4. Actually if just a few more things were added or modified (fairies pleeeeeaaassseee?), Sims 4 would likely end up becoming my favorite of the series (not counting the more iffy packs that were released). Right now, I think my favorite would probably have to be Sims 3, the close seconds being the Sims Medieval and Sims 4 (though I have a hard time playing the Sims 3 due to massive loading and saving times and serious lag; getting the game to read my graphics card did not work to fix that very well, nor does Nraas or other programs. I think my computer just plain don't like it. Doesn't help I'm a CC nut, which is probably what's doing it lol (I'm the kind of person who can't play without mods, okay? xD))

Anyway, I've already had a lot of nice discussions on here and I hope to have more in the future! I'm eager to share my ideas for the Sims 4 once I become a full blown member!
    giphy.gif
    I be obsessed with faeries. As well as mermaids.
  • MariawednesdayMariawednesday Posts: 6 New Member
    Hey hey names maria i've been playing sims since I was maybe 15 (23 now lol) I am here to learn about the sims and mods and just general updates and news coming lol. Apart from the sims my other hobby is running an online radio called U-Rock radio Montreal. As you can guess I am from Montreal Quebec and due to Covid we have Curfew 8pm to 5am LOL anyways thats about it.
  • tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    Hi everyone! My name is Tuti, I'm glad to be back!
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • OrginialPCGamer713OrginialPCGamer713 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello Sim Community. I have been playing the sims since the 1st one. I feel off of the game after The Sims Realm and Pets but now I back with the Sims 4 and just like riding a bike, you never forget how to play. Looking forward to sharing ideas, tips. Pleasant gaming :D
    i love the forums everyone is always so nice and friendly here i missed it
    i cant wait to be a full member woo
  • Hobbes250Hobbes250 Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello! My wife and I love the sims. I build the houses and she lives in them. I created an account so I could enter into the BuildNShare contests. Hopefully I'll be able to be a full member before the deadline. I already built my entry lol
  • AninaBeanaAninaBeana Posts: 37 Member
    Hallo, my name is Anysha, I'm from Germany but currently live in the US. I played Sims Freeplay as a kid mainly because I knew my parents wouldn't allow me to play Sims 3. Anyway, I remember when the Sims 4 first came out and all I would do was watch simmers like Deligracy build but I didn't get the game until 2018 after turning 14... My main purpose of playing Sims 4 was to create sims in CAS. I took a year and a half break but now since quarantine I've been super mega obsessed with the gameplay aspect of it, and managed to add 1350+ hours on the Sims in the past 10 months 😅
    Feel free to add me on the Origin gallery: AninaBeana

saAJtJq.gif
  • CrippledNematodeCrippledNematode Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi I’m not much of simmer but my name is Christine! I’m 17 years old and started playing the sims 4 about 5 and a half years ago, mainly because of lilsimsie and deligracy
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    Hi!!! I'm Lu and I love books and Sims! :)
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • Angeleyes1980Angeleyes1980 Posts: 1 New Member
    hi i am new and was wondering can any one tell me how i can share the house i just bulit
  • miffytiffymiffytiffy Posts: 4 New Member
    :) :) I'm miffytiffy
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,578 Member
    Divawang wrote: »
    Hey hey, I’m Diva and been playing the game since 2008. My best friend in high school introduced me to the game because we use to write stories and she said she was going to build the house and characters in the Sims. I instantly fell in love with the game as I love to create families and tells stories. I played the game off and since then due life issues and just started back playing faithfully. I am came across this forum just from searching up the Sims on google and thought this would be a cool place to join and discuss the game.

Hello @Divawang :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is very special that it was your best friend that introduced you to simming :) It is great that you enjoy creating sims families and writing their stories. It is fun to see what happens in the lives of our sims!
    It is nice that you are back to more simming again.
    Happy simming! :)
    Hello, fellow players. I don't want to talk to much about myself, so I will only mention anything that relates to the Sims and related franchise.

I was first introduced to any Sim game because I bought some gamers magazine sometime in the early 2000s that featured a free copy of Sim City 3000. I started playing that, and got hooked. Spent countless hours building all kinds of towns and cities. Then Sim City 4 came out, and I continued playing that, as well as getting the expansion pack Rush Hour.

At about the same time, or somewhere around here, my sister had starting playing The Sims 2, and I borrowed the game from her. That was my first encounter with a The Sims game. I am not sure if I actually bought a copy of the Sims 2 for myself or if I just continued playing her game. Or if I went from that and straight to the Sims 3. I can't really remember. Then I didn't play the games for some years, until I started playing the Sims 3 again in 2016 or 2017.

I played the game for some time, started three families and gave them kids, then stopped. Last autumn I started playing again, picked up where I left, and I have been playing pretty intensely since then. My first sims are now grandparents, and I have added a whole bunch of other sims and stuff as well. My game has really expanded now in my second round of playing...

Hello @Sprottenham :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you started simming as a result of getting a free copy of sim city in a magazine, and enjoyed playing SimCity 4 when it was released. It sounds like you had lots of fun!
    It is nice that you were introduced to The Sims 2 due to your sister playing it. It it great that it led you to then start playing Sims 3, and now after a break you are back to playing Sims 3 more now. Congratulations on your sims becoming grandparents!
    rikkun0912 wrote: »
    hello :)
    I'm Riku and I love The Sims. I've played these games since I was very young.

Hello @rikkun0912 :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming when you were a child and that it has been a part of your life as you were growing up <3 You would have many special memories of fun times spent simming over the time :)

• eva97eva97 Posts: 2 New Member
    hiii here's a cool video that will give you some nice ideas on how to not get bored playing the sims
    http://detonnot.com/7Ofy
    Hey everyone, My name is (Puffy) and I am 29years old I love playing with the sims 1-2-3-4 When The Sims 2 came out I use to buy loads of expansion packs but when The Sims 4 I wasnt really up to buying any XP because the game has so much in it already and I dout it Even if I got Cats &Dogs it would be hard to play with pets and family. Im kinda like a newbie to SIms 4. Id love to learn more of the SIms 4 and when The Sims 5 is going to be released date i do not know. Im on steam if you wanna add me that would be great.

Hello @saladprincess92 :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you enjoy playing all versions of The Sims. Each version has their own special and fun features and all are very enjoyable to play!
    Carl's Sims 4 site is a very helpful site with many guides to playing the game. There is a " guides" button at the top of the site page, which will take you to a list of a variety of helpful guides to the game.
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com

Hello! I'm Dante. I'm 19, and I live in the Southern US. I'm relatively new to The Sims, as I was gifted Sims 4 for my birthday in 2018. Since then, the computer I played it on broke, and 2 years later, I started from scratch on a new world!

I currently do not own any expansion or stuff packs, but I am a proprietor of custom content and mods.

Outside the Sims, I enjoy watching sports, including baseball, football, and especially hockey! (I'm looking for someone to create a few players for me. If you can help, message me on Origin! I'm under the same name as on here.)

I'm not very good at introductions, so forgive me. I'm really hoping to make some good friends on here!

Hello @SirenSuperstar :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is very special that you received Sims 4 as a birthday present <3 It is a present that you can enjoy using and playing all year around!
    It is great that you enjoy watching sports. It is fun to cheer on our favourite teams!
    YukkiMons wrote: »
    Henlo, M'Name is Yukki, I'm 19 years old

I've been playing sims since somewhere 2019-2020

My first sims game was Sims Castaway and i watch sims content since i was a kid

I go to this website everytime i have a specific problem in the game!

Curretn sims ganes i have was 3 and 4, i make my ocs or personas in game and loves using meme mods (idk, i just love weird stuff in the game, fits my personality)

I am also an digital artist, i love drawing for years! And i might plan to make CCs in the future if i have a good laptop!

Hello @YukkiMons :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims Castaway, then that led to now play Sims 3 and 4.Simming is fun!
    It is great that you find the forums helpful when you have game issues. There are many threads with helpful information.
    mojha wrote: »
    Hello, I'm Mojha, USA
    I've been playing the Sims since about 2005 (Sims 2 with family members), played some console ports since (GBA, DS, Wii, even PSP... :disappointed:). I've never played 1 or very much of 4, my heart lies with 2 and 3! :D I'm here today primarily for some help with troubles I ran into these past few days.
    Despite all these years of being interested in the Sims, I've only gotten interested in the huge community around this game recently. I eventually want to start making my own objects and worlds! Nice to meet y'all and I hope we get along!

Hello @mojha :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2, and that you played with your family <3 It is great you are currently playing Sims 2 and 3. I hope that you find the information that you need to help with your game issues.
    You may like to read the threads in the Sims 2 and 3 forum areas

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-2-general-discussion

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/general-discussion

AzukiMochi wrote: »
    Hi guys, Azuki here (not my real name). 26 year old American autistic casual gamer with an overactive imagination who grew up with the Sims games since the first series. I tend to be a hermit at times, but over the years I've become a bit more social, and I love talking about personal interests and ideas. Especially as I have so many things I'd like to share in the near future for the Sims!

I started with the Sims 1 of course when I was just a child, and I tended to really enjoy it! Especially Makin' Magic. It's the most nostalgic for me as that's the pack I've played the most back then, along with Unleashed.

Of course, I love all the Sims games! Yes, that includes the Sims 4. Actually if just a few more things were added or modified (fairies pleeeeeaaassseee?), Sims 4 would likely end up becoming my favorite of the series (not counting the more iffy packs that were released). Right now, I think my favorite would probably have to be Sims 3, the close seconds being the Sims Medieval and Sims 4 (though I have a hard time playing the Sims 3 due to massive loading and saving times and serious lag; getting the game to read my graphics card did not work to fix that very well, nor does Nraas or other programs. I think my computer just plain don't like it. Doesn't help I'm a CC nut, which is probably what's doing it lol (I'm the kind of person who can't play without mods, okay? xD))

Anyway, I've already had a lot of nice discussions on here and I hope to have more in the future! I'm eager to share my ideas for the Sims 4 once I become a full blown member!

Hello @AzukiMochi :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 1 as a child, then that has led to enjoy playing all the other versions too. Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
    I hope you will enjoy posting your sims 4 ideas.
    Hey hey names maria i've been playing sims since I was maybe 15 (23 now lol) I am here to learn about the sims and mods and just general updates and news coming lol. Apart from the sims my other hobby is running an online radio called U-Rock radio Montreal. As you can guess I am from Montreal Quebec and due to Covid we have Curfew 8pm to 5am LOL anyways thats about it.

Hello @Mariawednesday :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming when 15 , and that it has been a part of your life as a teen and a young adult. I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads, and catching up on simming news.
    It is great that you run an online radio station! That would be fun!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top