Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Clowns?

Comments

• ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    please no
    They could make a clown pack and I'm sure it'd be wonderful.

No way in heaven or earth I'd buy it (shudder), but if other people enjoy it, that's great!
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited January 2021
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EO2X0PU-sUc

I just have unhealthy obsession with one day recreating this for ts4 with some creepy clown buddies cause it makes me happy

but i didn't want my other clowns to copy tragic clowns look

(cause i just want to keep it for actual tragic clown)

so i was wondering if having more clown options would help

but perhaps i just need to be better at using cas to make it happen :sweat_smile: since people clearly are not vibing with the thought

if anyone has made some non tragic clowns id love to see them for ideas
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    please no
    Clowns are d u m.
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    please no
    Simmingal wrote: »
    The tragic clown is an icon from the first iteration, which is why it was added.

i mean i know i absolutely love tragic clown being makin' magic enthusiast but not all my clowns should be as tragic

Tragic clown was out with base game or Livin Large, as those were the only 2 packs I owned of the first iteration.
  • TruthGamer96TruthGamer96 Posts: 123 Member
    please no
    Why did I click on this thread
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Yes pls
    If we're ever going to get rid of this whole "clowns are creepy" thing, we need more happy clowns and nice clowns in the media. I used to love clowns. It took a long, long time and a lot of being surrounded by people who found them creepy to put a damper on that love.

*sigh*
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
    Why did I click on this thread

its your subconcious telling you we need clowns >:)
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    please no
    Or to join the protest against them. Fixes we need, clowns of any variety we don't.
    Or to join the protest against them. Fixes we need, clowns of any variety we don't.

well seeing turn out of this poll i suppose people should not worry about clown takeover : (
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    was gonna make a comparative about ea, clowns & circus but the joke writes itself lol, though i get your idea and i'd like to see a carnival/circus kind of theme in game where some more clown items could be thrown on.
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Yes pls
    I have no problems with clowns so sure, why not? As long as they focused on bug fixes in the mean time.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member
    please no
    LiELF wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind this as part of a carnival pack, so I'll get on board. I have a household called Midnight Carnival who could use more items and CAS. They are quite deviant, however. Here's Psycho the Clown who hates children:

tJS0EOf.jpg

And I also made a Pennywise from IT (wish I had his actual hair, it's so fabulous):

sX1wVnp.jpg

Aww. I wish there was a way to make a Sim fearsome so it would trigger the Scared emotion in other Sims. Maybe I'll have to rally for a new Trait. >:)

Dude..creepy isn’t the word. 😂 You definitely gave me an idea with the new Paranormal pack. Who wouldn’t want a mentally unstable clown showing up randomly under flickering lights during a thunderstorm. 🤣
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    please no
    Me, for one. I can do without such things.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Yes pls
    Well darn the results are surprising 😅😅😅
    But I guess knitting did win over everything else so....
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(

I guess this is why i didn't get the cute tragic clown doll from knitting vote : (
    sims-4-objects-arts-crafts-1583328600.jpg
  • DragonmasterleoDragonmasterleo Posts: 294 Member
    please no
    I understand that some people might want to add clowns to the game, but EA should focus on more important things(better babies, bunk beds, etc.). It takes time and effort to make anything for the game, even just a simple clown makeup and outfit, so this is very low priority. If they had more features that people have been asking for for a while, then I would be more warm to the idea.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    Yes pls
    I wouldn't mind clowns. It would be cool if we could learn tricks to entertain others, cheer sims up or even actively try to traumatize children. Like, a clown with a low comedy skill would instead make others cry.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Pipersfun2Pipersfun2 Posts: 710 Member
    please no
    Sorry, clowns just creep me out, but I'm not opposed to them being added for other players.

you are not the only one creeped out by clowns.
    while we are playing them,WHO IS PLAYING US?
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Yes pls
    Simmingal wrote: »

I guess this is why i didn't get the cute tragic clown doll from knitting vote : (
    sims-4-objects-arts-crafts-1583328600.jpg

I totally voted for that clown. I still want one. <3
    #Team Occult
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Yes pls
    Jerrello wrote: »
    LiELF wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind this as part of a carnival pack, so I'll get on board. I have a household called Midnight Carnival who could use more items and CAS. They are quite deviant, however. Here's Psycho the Clown who hates children:

tJS0EOf.jpg

And I also made a Pennywise from IT (wish I had his actual hair, it's so fabulous):

sX1wVnp.jpg

Aww. I wish there was a way to make a Sim fearsome so it would trigger the Scared emotion in other Sims. Maybe I'll have to rally for a new Trait. >:)

Dude..creepy isn’t the word. 😂 You definitely gave me an idea with the new Paranormal pack. Who wouldn’t want a mentally unstable clown showing up randomly under flickering lights during a thunderstorm. 🤣

Exactly. >:)
    #Team Occult
  • bluehydrengaebluehydrengae Posts: 29 Member
    Yes pls
    i am terrified of clowns but i think it'd be interesting
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    please no
    Ever since pennywise nope 😂, I dont know who's idea it was too have them at childrens parties 🤣 definitely someone that hates children
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    Yes pls
    Yes, in something like a Carnival Game Pack.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • iliekponieziliekponiez Posts: 454 Member
    Yes pls
    Yes! All the clowns! :D