Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Food Fight Mafia Game (Town Win!)

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Mouse will be coming right along too, I trust? Maybe she's reading back. It's a lot.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,648 Member
    ya, we've been a chatty bunch. which is a good thing. :)
  • LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    Just letting you know, I've been here, here and then throughout the day, reading what's going on but I just don't have much to add. I feel confident on my vote and DeKay not trying hard to defend town and prevent the team from losing is making me more certain. So I'm just waiting for the flip unless I really see something that would change my mind.
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
    I think that's probably what everybody else is doing as well.
    edited January 2021
    Yeah, me too. I notice Bella is here on the forums but not coming over here at all. Maybe for the same reason?

Me, I'm digesting broiled cod and scalloped potatoes, with the help of fermented grains, after getting puir wee hubs out of his cold wet clothing and into a warm wrap, and now halfway watching Deadpool II, halfway trying to take screenshots in Sims4 for a story I'm trying to stop leaving for dead.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    CRAP I edited because I had a typo. Hoping it can be forgiven since it wasn't game-relevant.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Just had some chicken alfredo myself and over halfway thru watching Outside The Wire.
    Off-topic but there's nothing going on here anyway: Is anyone else here interested in genetic memory and RNA as a storage solution for memories?

Birds will circle a patch of open ocean where there hasn't been an island in a hundred years (and the birds don't live anywhere near that long); elephants transmit memories directly to their offspring; butterflies still know things they were taught as caterpillars, despite being dissolved into basic genes and amino acid goop while in chrysallis form.

So cool.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    oh yes and the flatworms that can obtain memories by eating a flatworm with the memories. They will know which places to avoid an electric shock, in a maze they've never been in, just because they ate a piece of another flatworm that learned it the hard way, by experience.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Day ends in 45 minutes. Would everyone be okay with a shorter night? I could do 5 hours or 12+
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    I'm fine with whatever. :)
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    As for any meaning to be read into whether I support first day votes or not, I've been all over the place on that, and not doing anything D1 does make it less exciting at that time, but unless there's really good reason to shoot, holding our fire Day 1 would seem to stand to benefit town in most cases, because the impact of mislynching D1, is great. Sure, D1 is when town can more likely survive losing a member, depending, but shooting when the shot is most blind, and has the greatest chance of hitting a townie, seems like it stands to benefit mafia the most over time. Like, you could get lucky and get a mafia, or there could be some strong indicator enough that it's less a shot in the dark...but if there's no strong indicator, a blind lynching is just flat-out more likely to kill a townie.

So that is being described as "noob logic" by more experienced players. I'd really like to hear a good argument as to why it's wrong.

I do see your point. I hate to say it, but I really don't mind killing a town if that player is not active. Mafia are just going to let the inactive players hang around, especially if they are not voting as well. I want townies on my side that active and gonna help me get the mafia.

But that misses the critical element of numbers. It's a numbers game as well as a "what can we figure out from power roles' info and ppl's behavior" game.

So you're still not explaining how it doesn't hurt town to get rid of any townie needlessly, even one that isn't being active. Even as ballast or dead weight, having an additional townie instead of not having an additional one, improves town's odds.

How is a townie being inactive, as harmful as being down another townie?

It gives info by other people’s reactions. If they ended up being town than those who defended them a lot can be assumed town for the time being. I thought you’d realize that with how I mentioned I wasn’t sus of Frenchy because of that elim
    Day 2 has ended. DeKay was eliminated by the townies. She was the mafia roleblocker. Thank you for playing DeKay!

It is now night 2 and if I get all night actions quickly will last 5 hours. If not before I go to sleep, then it will last until I get all actions or 24 hours.

Well, that works maybe. If mafia are naive enough to not also know that would be a dead giveaway. Otherwise wasting a townie is just a waste.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    *fistbump*

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Day ends in 45 minutes. Would everyone be okay with a shorter night? I could do 5 hours or 12+

now that the lone mafia goon has no one else to talk with, you may as well shorten it because extra time won't do any good.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Awesome! We got the role blocker mafia!
    Yeah, me too. I notice Bella is here on the forums but not coming over here at all. Maybe for the same reason?

Me, I'm digesting broiled cod and scalloped potatoes, with the help of fermented grains, after getting puir wee hubs out of his cold wet clothing and into a warm wrap, and now halfway watching Deadpool II, halfway trying to take screenshots in Sims4 for a story I'm trying to stop leaving for dead.

Bella is dead. Just saw this brought up multiple times so I thought I would give a little reminder of that. :sweat_smile:
    Day 2 has ended. DeKay was eliminated by the townies. She was the mafia roleblocker. Thank you for playing DeKay!

It is now night 2 and if I get all night actions quickly will last 5 hours. If not before I go to sleep, then it will last until I get all actions or 24 hours.

Yay! :D I would've been so surprised if she flipped town but I was also worried haha.

Bella is dead. Just saw this brought up multiple times so I thought I would give a little reminder of that. :sweat_smile:

Egg on my face for being inattentive. Sorry, Bella!

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Night 2 has ended. Luv was killed by the mafia. Luv was a Vanilla Townie. Thank you for playing Luv!

It is now Day 3 and will until everyone's decided on a vote or 24 hours.

Dang. RiP Luv. Everyone else, we have an extermination to do, and we need to get it right. That mafia missed killing a power role is an amazing piece of luck.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Or maybe the remaining mafia just wants this over with?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Dang. RiP Luv. Everyone else, we have an extermination to do, and we need to get it right. That mafia missed killing a power role is an amazing piece of luck.

Luv? LUV? WHAT? I thought I was dead for sure! I claimed and everything and it did not get them to kill me? I am so confused. I did not expect to be alive today.

What did the man do? Poor Luv. He was just being a nice vanilla townie.
    I also thought that you might be dead Nush, since you are so town (you even forgot that Bella died) AND you pushed DeKay so much. You being mafia is basically impossible.