Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Career do you want to see next?

Comments

• adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    How about Fitness Instructor. You have an athletics career why not a Fitness one?
    2quwd7.gif

• soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    Education
    Education
    I say this because I want teachers and students for university. I really like university expansions. I think we need education all around and new job options for the degrees. I would love if they made jobs like doctor and others like scientists to require a degree.
  • rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    Self Employed Careers (Writer, Painter, Potion Maker, etc)
    i should have chosen other i would love to see all of them back with the including npc's like a firefighter
  • ChelsialyChelsialy Posts: 25 Member
    Actor
    I'd love for my sims to be an actor or actress!
  • LongsocksLongsocks Posts: 44 Member
    edited March 2018
    Paranormal (From sims 2, but could also include things like Fortune telling and Ghost hunting)
    I have always adored the paranormal career track in the sims 2 and I would love to have it back complete with fortune telling! <3

To be honest though I would love all of these careers back..we need more careers for our sims although not as much as we are in dire need for new lifetime aspirations.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Paranormal (From sims 2, but could also include things like Fortune telling and Ghost hunting)
    I want to see Paranormal - it can come with a supernatrual pack!
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • UzumakiBrandonUzumakiBrandon Posts: 20 Member
    Firefighter (includes the NPC!)
    Firefighter would be very cool.You can call them in the phone section if something happens.And if you can go to work it would be WAY cooler!
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I would also like the paranormal career. It could be tied into the supernaturals with every new release so, along with sucking poltergeists and ghosts, they could hunt vampires or witches (when we get them), or any other occult. Maybe you could finally get rid of that ghost mother-in-law who keeps haunting you, just call the Ghostbusters. Now all we need is a giant marshmallow man.
  • ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    I have forgotten my vote!! :# (but it will tell me when I post this :*o:) )

Right now I would be cool with any of them.
  • NextTrickAnvilsNextTrickAnvils Posts: 100 Member
    Other (please specify)
    I'm also picking "other" simply because I can't narrow it down to one.
  • PinklixtyPinklixty Posts: 37 Member
    Education
    I picked Education because it would be cute and nice to have! Also, if the Educator had a child than they would be able to spend as much time as they wanted with them, they both would have the same time schedule for school! :)
  • snikkipoosnikkipoo Posts: 31 Member
    Singer
    It was really hard to decide. I think self-employed should have been included already... and I can't believe there's no NPC firefighters! I wonder if that's intentional so they can add it to an expansion/game pack. It's so basic though, it should be in the base game.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    Other (please specify)
    I would like a lawyer career, fashion designer would be cool too.
  • crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Education
    I just want my sim to be in one of the most basic careers they could make, Education. I don't know why they can't just give us another update with a few basic careers like education, military, firefighters, or the option to register as self employed. Still don't understand why my business owners are always considered unemployed.
  • SE08SE08 Posts: 26 Member
    A great feature of the older sims games was that you could register yourself as self employed. I hate how, in the game now, my characters are considered unemployed. If I have them get up to go fishing from 4AM-noon, they aren't unemployed, they're an angler. If I have an entire lot covered with gardening plants, the sims aren't unemployed, they're farmers. It would be such a simple and easy tweak to the game too- just have the sims go on the computer and register their employment status. And maybe a new skill can be introduced with the release that will fall under the self employed umbrella (like a glass-blower, or a potter)
  • Simtarris22Simtarris22 Posts: 75 Member
    One of the Ambition Careers (Architect, Stylist, Inventor, please specify)
    BUMP BUMP.....FULL FLEDGE FASHION DESIGNER CAREER WITH ACTIVE DESIGN BUSINESS/FIRM
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I would love an Inventor Career with a Time Machine like in Sims 3 Ambitions.
  • Simtarris22Simtarris22 Posts: 75 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I would love an Inventor Career with a Time Machine like in Sims 3 Ambitions.

Yes to this...more crafting and skills!!!!
  • loopyloosimsgamerloopyloosimsgamer Posts: 6 New Member
    Education
    I want an interactive Education career!
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Architect. Active career.
  • carpe_diemcarpe_diem Posts: 280 Member
    edited January 2021
    Other (please specify)
    I want Therapist career ->Psychologist (hypnosis-tool from sims 2) / Healer (acupuncture table)
    Possibility to open your own practice at home.
    Post edited by carpe_diem on
  • GenkiderGenkider Posts: 70 Member
    Singer
    I really want the singer career, as well as the stylist one.
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    Fashion model.
    How about also filmmaker? I mean, what is the purpose of writing screenplays if you can't bring them to life?
    2quwd7.gif

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Inventor
    Sculptor
    Home School Teacher
    Mechanic
    Game Show Host
  • ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    I don't remember which sims it was now but one of them had an interior design career where you could actually renovate townies' homes. I need it back. I don't even really get into gameplay, its all building, but if that career existed I would totally actually play the game