Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Packs Legacy Challenge

2...Next

Comments

• SyddyB206SyddyB206 Posts: 353 Member
    Hello. I am thinking abt doing your Challenge on the PS4 How or When do I move on to the next Generation?

💜🖤💙

You 'move on' to the next Generation when the previous generation is old enough to start the requirements, even if the previous generation isn't complete! If you need to move somewhere for a generation, feel free to move your previous generation with you!
    0TSlsxY.jpg
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    Hello, I am thinking of trying this challenge but I was wondering if you were planning to update it for Island Living?
    Glimmer50 wrote: »
    Hello, I am thinking of trying this challenge but I was wondering if you were planning to update it for Island Living?

I will eventually, but it might be a bit!
    0TSlsxY.jpg
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    Okay thank you. I will be playing it then. By the time I get to that pack, it will be updated. Should I post my progress here or elsewhere?
    Glimmer50 wrote: »
    Okay thank you. I will be playing it then. By the time I get to that pack, it will be updated. Should I post my progress here or elsewhere?

Where ever you'd like to post your progress!
    0TSlsxY.jpg
    Island Living added!
    0TSlsxY.jpg
  • DebraF63DebraF63 Posts: 230 Member
    Just wondering if you would be adding in Strangerville as it is the only Game Pack you don't have included?
    DebraF63 wrote: »
    Just wondering if you would be adding in Strangerville as it is the only Game Pack you don't have included?

Just added it!
    0TSlsxY.jpg
  • DebraF63DebraF63 Posts: 230 Member
    Thank you for all your hard work @SyddyB206
  • simlimbsimlimb Posts: 52 Member
    I love this challenge! I do not have all the packs but I will make do with what I have! This will help explore different areas of the packs that I've overlooked due to my current game play not having "space" for those activities, but this gives intention and excitement to it.
    simlimb wrote: »
    I love this challenge! I do not have all the packs but I will make do with what I have! This will help explore different areas of the packs that I've overlooked due to my current game play not having "space" for those activities, but this gives intention and excitement to it.

I'm glad you appreciate it! The intention was to be able to do a legacy but still have time to appreciate the packs while playing!
    0TSlsxY.jpg
  • BTSSimmer2013BTSSimmer2013 Posts: 6 New Member
    What is rules of the challange?
  • PandaSimsloverPandaSimslover Posts: 1 New Member
    I am as wondering if you were going to add realm of magic for a new legacy. I absolutely love this challenge!!!
    What is rules of the challange?

they are located at the top of the first post!
    0TSlsxY.jpg
    I am as wondering if you were going to add realm of magic for a new legacy. I absolutely love this challenge!!!

It'll take me a bit to because I don't have this pack yet, and I've been a bit busy, but when I have some time I will!
    0TSlsxY.jpg

It'll take me a bit to because I don't have this pack yet, and I've been a bit busy, but when I have some time I will!
    0TSlsxY.jpg
  • Lilsimmer358Lilsimmer358 Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm on gen 2 pets gen of this legacy challange and I love it. It's a great way to use every aspect of each pack. I dress my sims in clothing specifically from the pack as well and also furnish there house using the items in that pack and a bit of help from stuff packs 🙂.I was just wondering could you update this for realm of magic as I would love a spell caster gen but I'm not that creative
    Updated for Realm of Magic! Sorry it took a bit
    0TSlsxY.jpg
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,120 Member
    I just started this challenge (a little late to the party), and I have a question. In the University Generation, it says as careers you can choose either Engineer or Teacher but in the requirements it says master teacher career. Do you mean master the one you choose?
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
    I just started this challenge (a little late to the party), and I have a question. In the University Generation, it says as careers you can choose either Engineer or Teacher but in the requirements it says master teacher career. Do you mean master the one you choose?

Oops! Yeah I did mean that!
    0TSlsxY.jpg
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I had this same idea for a challenge but was too lazy to put it together so thank you so much for creating this! I started this challenge the other day and can’t stop playing. Still on Gen 1 but it’s awesome.
  • jlafasojlafaso Posts: 14 New Member
    Will you be updating for Eco Living?
    jlafaso wrote: »
    Will you be updating for Eco Living?

I may, but I'm not super interested in the pack, so I haven't bought it and I probably won't to be honest
    0TSlsxY.jpg
  • jlafasojlafaso Posts: 14 New Member
    [quote="SyddyB206;c-17540687"][quote="jlafaso;c-17539497"]Will you be updating for Eco Living?[/quote]

I may, but I'm not super interested in the pack, so I haven't bought it and I probably won't to be honest[/quote]

I understand. I wasn’t thrilled with it at first either but I think I enjoy it a bit more than I planned
  • valairia1valairia1 Posts: 100 Member
    what about snow adventure
    The author of The Student Librarian for sale at Amazon. Keep watching for more up coming novels.