Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If there is a Sims 5, should our sims be of actual ages, instead of just stages in life?

2...Next

Comments

• teamjenteamjen Posts: 50 Member
    Onverser wrote: »
    I don't want actual ages but I'd like to see two more ages categories - pre teen and middle aged. I don't like how sims go straight from kids (about 7-9) to teenagers who look 17-19, and the adult category is too broad. I'd consider it anything 30/35-70 which is such a big category. Instead it should be adult for 30s and 40s, and middle aged for 50s and 60s.

As a whole the system I'd like is:
    • Babies 0-2
    • Toddlers 2-4
    • Kids 7-9
    • Pre-Teens 11-14
    • Teens 14-18 (and I want them to actually look younger and different to young adults)
    • Young Adult 19-34
    • Adult 34-50
    • Middle Aged 50-Late 60s
    • Elder 70+

I would love these new life stages
  • mtvsimsmtvsims Posts: 51 Member
    I think more stages would be fun. I also like the length of lifespans in Sims 4, so maybe teen/child/elder could get converted into preteen, middle-aged, etc.
    Catch the latest episode of The Challenge by MTVSims here.

1ae67d358eb80994760c45b5c89f34c72d340369.png

• ValeahValeah Posts: 98 Member
    I don't mind the age stages. I just wish they would make it clearer what ages the stages represent.
  • SimlishPopstarSimlishPopstar Posts: 204 Member
    I feel like additional life stages is enough and at this point I feel mainly like we are missing probably 2-3 at best.
    Having gradual real aging will be too technically complicated I imagine unless its just a bit of detail and will probably require the devs to ensure that every outfit is morphable etc and right now I just want university, pets, nightlife, seasons to become basegame rather than gradual aging.

Baby
    Toddler
    (New Life stage)
    Child
    (New Life Stage)
    Teen
    Young Adult
    Adult
    (New Life Stage)
    Elder