Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weird Minor Glitches

I noticed this weird little glitch when I was playing my game the other day. In the active family I am currently playing both Sims are in the Military Career and one Sim day when it was time for them to go to work one of my Sims changed into her pajamas and went to work in her pajamas. It seems to be related to her work outfit I think because she keeps changing into her pajamas instead of her Military uniform and going to work in her pajamas... I guess my Sim must really like pajama days. I also noticed that after they left that her picture disappeared out of wishes that were on the other Sims wish panel that was things that had to do with her. Her picture reappeared on them later.
Another weird thing was that both Sims were sitting on the couch playing video games when I saved the game and when I went back into the game the next day he was still sitting on the couch and she was too but you couldn't even see her. It was like she was there but went temporarily invisible and her icon picture was missing on the side and only showed the green background. I told her to go get some food from the refrigerator and all you could see was the green Plumbob moving around where ever she went. It was weird. It looked kind of like there was a ghost that you couldn't see moving around the house. She reappeared again after she took a shower though and changed into her regular clothes. It took a little bit longer for her icon on the left side to reappear. The Sim that had those little glitches hasn't gone to work in several Sim days though but when she goes back to work she might or might not still got to work in her pajamas again. Has anyone had that glitch in your game or had other weird little glitches that either come and go or seem to be temporary glitches that usually resolve themselves and go out of the game later?

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I'm guessing her work outfit has become corrupted somehow since she reappeared after changing into her everyday clothes.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,918 Member
    This reminds me of a game I stopped playing due to the proliferation of these glitches. It was from before I used mods. My glitched sim was painting with her back to the easel. I forget what career she was in But she always went to work wearing nothing at all. I couldn't work out how to fix her back then so I stopped playing it.
    Now I could take her into Stylist and fix her career outfit. And reset her with Master Controller.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    This Happens with my firefighter career sims their uniform gets corrupted.I just go in and edit with master controller
  • Simmer2500Simmer2500 Posts: 247 Member
    Karritz wrote: »
    This reminds me of a game I stopped playing due to the proliferation of these glitches. It was from before I used mods. My glitched sim was painting with her back to the easel. I forget what career she was in But she always went to work wearing nothing at all. I couldn't work out how to fix her back then so I stopped playing it.
    Now I could take her into Stylist and fix her career outfit. And reset her with Master Controller.

That does sound like a similar glitch... I guess at least my Sim going to work in her pajamas instead of the work outfit is better than going not wearing anything.
    This Happens with my firefighter career sims their uniform gets corrupted.I just go in and edit with master controller

Oh, I see. I guess that could be what happened to my Sims work outfit. I'm not sure if being promoted further and having a different Military uniform would fix that glitch or not but I think my Sim had been promoted a couple times already since I noticed that glitch.
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    I'm guessing her work outfit has become corrupted somehow since she reappeared after changing into her everyday clothes.

The glitch definitely seems to be related to their work outfit so that could be what happened. Whatever the case I'm glad my Sim decided to reappear because I was starting to think I might have to go back to an earlier save of the game if they didn't.