Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited January 2021
    January (Sunday) - Day 15: A Little Shock Therapy

so-much-for-that-meditative-walk-kyoshi-sun.png
    It's New Skill Day! Sakura and Kiyoshi continue to do some rock climbing and head to the medium wall at Senbamachi. They still haven't bought their rock climbing equipment because I read that it breaks and I want to ensure they have a good set when they go on their Mountain Excursion. I may buy them one extra set, just in case. Afterward, Sakura went on a meditative walk. I wanted both of them to go together, but you can only have one sim go at a time. So, they each went on one alone.

making-a-wish.png

Sakura ended up at the Mountain Temple and made a wish on the Ema board. I wonder what Sakura wished for? Kiyoshi was finished his walk and all of a sudden was attacked by Denkimushi. I hadn't written down the various bugs yet and their effects, but I soon found out what this one did and the revelation was a bit SHOCKING! Poor Kiyoshi. He bought the wrong bug deterrent and had to suffer the consequences. There was a note on this bug that said a higher Fitness level helps as well as the Jar of Crawling Critter Powder (which I bought for Sakura). Well, that was kind of it for their day as Kiyoshi was rather dazed and confused, so they headed home. At home, I had Sakura do research on handhold techniques. Kiyoshi autonomously played chess and he autonomously cooked, too. Skills are: Sakura-Fitness-6; Kiyoshi-Rock Climbing-5; Kiyoshi-Cooking-3.
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited January 2021
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    Is Naoki really taller from a Mod? Or he just looks like it because of the muscles?

@Karababy52 (and correct me if I'm wrong @Skeilah) - I believe it's just the pose that's making Naoki look taller. Lot's of pose creators choose to make the "male" pose a bit taller, which makes sims look different heights only in the posed position. Like as you can see in this photo of my main family, Carrie looks taller since I put her in the "male" pose, but they are the same height in game.
    zOEYLhI.png

Ahhh, that snow angel moment <3 I love when the game does stuff like that and we, as the creative players, can interpret it with meaning for our game - kind of like how Bex stole Jules' photo, except your moment is way cuter lol. Your gardening station also looks great (sorry that I mislead you with my CC lol - don't ever expect to find my decor or outfits in your game since I have way too much CC in my game :D)

Also, yes, building the knitting skill is cool! With my main family, I've just been having Rose buy knitted stuff off of Plopsy since they are swimming in simoleans lol and I haven't bothered to give her the knitting skill yet and also don't have the patience to wait for her to knit things - that's why it will be nice to be "forced" to do it that way with Jules :) The knitting skill is being a little glitchy in my game right now (I'm playing a day ahead since it's my birthday tomorrow and I'll be with family most of the day) - she refused to sit down and knit today, no matter which chair/couch I tried to do the command from, and also clicking on the basket in her inventory didn't work. But then fertilizing plants was being glitchy too, so I might just need to do a quick repair of my game/make sure my mods are up to date (such a drag lol)

Also @Skeilah I love hanging up photos around my sim's houses as well! Rose and Carrie's house is especially filled with photo memories from the 4ish years I've been playing them.
    CZySkK7.png

I think it's really sweet that Naoki arranged a house to be built for them <3 I feel like Bryon needs a guy like Naoki to push him out of his shell and really get him to enjoy living life. Looking forward seeing how you develop their relationship!

@SoulGal7 Aw, poor Kiyoshi haha. At least he only got dazed. I know electrocution can sometimes be fatal. Good luck as you start planning their mountain excursion. So fun!

• HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Day 15
    Vl6OdUg.png
    I like solitary hobbies quite a bit in this game so for the short time I had to play I had Roxanne work on her garden. It's spring now in the game.. and I like trying to figure out how to keep plants sheltered now if they aren't in season. Although have to admit I hated it for awhile after Seasons came out. One way I like to do it is plant along the outside of the house... it's usually a sheltered area. Then I have to remember to move all the plants before the season changes again. I'm pretty sure she'll have a bunch grafted though before spring ends so it might not be an issue. Does anyone know the plant that you can put next to a beehive to keep them calm? I read it somewhere but I've forgotten.
    I also had her start to learn flower arranging. There's some interesting flower arrangements I've never used before... Yes, another hehehe moment.
    One more:
    MO32yCs.png
    egTcBMc.png
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    @permanentrose Whoaa, first time I've seen a ghost toddler! Nice pictures once again!

It could be true that the pose made Naoki taller in the photo, but he actually is taller in the game too, thanks to the height slider mod.
    03HL3Nf.png

Also, love the photo's in Rose and Carrie's house!! <3

@Karababy52 Nice update on the greenhouse! I never made someone wear that specific sweater, so I don't know :P Heheehh they really made snow angels after falling down? How cute.

I'll ask Bryon if he will tell his secret ;p Bryon sure does like Naoki's bossyness and confidence! Yeah, I actually really made him a little taller with a height slider mod. I have that mod installed because of my save with my real life Sim family. My boyfriend is so much taller than me, and we looked much more realistic in the game with that mod :P So I also used it on Naoki.

Luckily this is the Sims and not real life. People can build houses for each other here without a problem! xD There was no money anymore for more rooms. I went a little overboard in the small living room, hehe. But I also like that the beds are boom next to each other like that.

@SoulGal7 That electricity shock looks painful. Poor Kiyoshi. Nice update!

@Hermitgirl Nice gardening area! I don't know about the plant that calm bees, sorry.
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • KanindotaKanindota Posts: 101 Member
    Days 13 & 14
    QzFJ4yp.png

bTIUKLz.png

Updates
    My shortest one yet. River's still alive. I'll save my file the next time the vending machines eat my I mean River's Simoleons. He's getting more basic necessities after turning his lot into a microhome. I keep forgetting to screenshot him & Kyoshi as they're becoming buddies too! I still have 1 more exam that finishes on Monday but that week I start uni again so still a lot of prep. I'm sorry I struggle commenting back at your progresses--learning and loving them a lot.

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited January 2021
    @permanentrose Ah, okay. I don't use Mods or CC, but thanks for posting a link for those that do. Thanks for the info. on ghost toddlers too. :)

@SoulGal7 What kind of bugs were they? Fireflies? I think there's similar bugs in JA. Poor Kyoshi! :( I'm guessing they couldn't go together because it's supposed to be a silent walk alone to think about things? Just a guess, it would be nice if they could do it together like other hikes. I wonder what Sakura wished for too. :)

@Hermitgirl It's the Crocus plant. You can plant it near a bee hive to keep them calm, or place a flower arrangement scented with Crocus near it, either one will work. I love gardening, all my Sims end up with at least a few plants. Around the house is a good place for shelter if you don't want to build a greenhouse. I sometimes extend the roof eaves a bit if I have a lot of plants. :)

@Skeilah Thanks about the greenhouse! <3 It wasn't autonomous, but where they made them was. I thought it would be cute if Josh made one just like Tessa did. Never expected he'd make it right on top of her's. <3 Ok, cool, thanks for letting me know. Wish we had a height slider in game. I'm 6" shorter than Hubby too, but I don't play with our Simselfs anyway. Ah, lack of funds. I'll still pretend it was Naoki's idea, more fun that way. :D

@Kanindota No worries on short updates, real life responsibilities always come first! Love the skiing screenshot and that ice cream cone looks delicious! Kyoshi is very popular with our Sims eh? Glad he and River are buddies. No need for apologies on lack of comments, you're busy! We all understand that. Good luck on your exam! :)
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,913 Member

@permanentrose , thank you for your words about the house and garden :) Not thinking of letting her to have a cat , yet at least :) Oh I hate the yellow hair with a passion :smiley: I'm surprised myself how Malcolm ended up. He still has his annoying walkstyle tho :)
    Update 15, I'm glad Jules managed to upgrade the bed :) I used a mod back at TS2 to make that bed less dangerous, I used to have one in TS4 too, but not anymore, I just avoid the bed :smiley: Nice to knit in good weather :) Her house looks lovely and I love those CC gardening stuff :)

@Karababy52 , thank you :) Oh I was surprised she saw bees.. must be really weird bees, living there in that cold snowy place :D And yes, both, fence and gate are from SE :) I am glad you managed to get both, them and their house back to working. About Malcolm , same (bolded) words as I wrote above :)
    January - Day 15 , I love the main picture :) And the greenhouse looks awesome! Haha, about the sweather, it is not the only one what has that effect, there are couple more, mostly from JA what does the same, and I have said couple of times in other threads that "No, Veera does not really have THAT huge boobs :joy: "

@Skeilah , thank you, my head is better now :) And same words (bolded) about Malcolm as above :smiley:
    January 15th , I love their house, the garden nook with different fencing is lovely, as is interior and that picture is cute <3

@SoulGal7 , thank you :) Haha yes, I understand the confusion about "fitting" :) And again, same words (bolded) about Malcolm as above :smiley:
    January (Sunday) - Day 15 , Looks like Sakura and Kyoshi had a nice skillday :) Sorry for poor Kyoshi, I hope he recovered well? :)

@Kanindota , Days 13 & 14 , Good thing that River is still alive :smiley: Yaiikks.. ice cream in that weather? :p

KYup0zl.png
    (There is something new in the yard! She had to buy that, after all she needs to train at home, for tiny house benefits )

Melody Connors, day 15

Start funds 68 simoleons.
    End of the day funds 1584 simoleons.
    House value: 17111 simoleons.
    jy9RLv1.png
    After school, I let her try the climbing wall.. not fun for her.. (and that outfit has to go! She even had that eyeball ring!)
    bGpTaXL.png
    She played piano at the lounge the whole afternoon and evening.
    yknDLlC.png
    Boring day, not even fishing, but YAY! here is her first... what ..it ...was... Dragonfruit?
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    @Ellupelluellu So many Simmers hate that yellow cheese haircolor. :D I used it on my Simself. o.O But only because there wasn't a shade closer to my real color. We need more haircolors in game for those who don't/can't use CC. It is weird having bees in Winter eh? They must be a very special kind of bee that can withstand cold temperatures. :) I'm SO glad I got them back too! *whew*

Thanks about Tessa's greenhouse! It's simple, but I like it that way. :) Oh good, I was beginning to think it was just an optical illusion on my part with the magically growing boob sweater. :D

Great idea getting Melody the climbing wall. I bet her skills will skyrocket thanks to the tiny home designation. :) Oh man, I was just going to say how I thought those red glasses were cute on her and good choice, but I guess not. o.O Gah! I dislike that eyeball ring! I think the Devs do that on purpose thinking it's funny. It's not. At least in my opinion. Melody must be at a higher level in piano by now and raking in the simoleans, good for her! Will she be writing any songs? Yay! Dragonfruit! Melody will be rolling in simoleans in no time now! Congrats to her! I love grafting for those, so much more satisfying than just fishing one up in Magnolia Promenade. ;) Great update! <3
    @Karababy52 ,
    Oh man, I was just going to say how I thought those red glasses were cute on her and good choice, but I guess not. o.O Gah!
    Haha, the glasses were the only thing that was okay :) I meant more the ring and color of the outfit, heh, I am stubborn in color themes :p

I completely understand that, all my Sims, as I think I've shared, have a color theme. I personally like the purple outfit, but purple is my favorite color, so I'm biased. :D It clashes with the red glasses though. Can't wait to possibly see what athletic outfit you create for her in a future update. :)
    Hi everyone! Is it really possible that everyone is caught up and we are all on the same day? Woot!

@Skeilah - Very cool that Naoki got Bryon a house, and of course he's got their beds side-by-side. He even organized the garden. Nice photo and they have their Mountain Excursion reward on the wall! Yeah!

@permanentrose - When I saw that shot of the ghost toddler, I was thinking, did Jules buy a couch that came with a haunted entity? I mean, Jules and ghosts just seem to go together. Remember that one in her inventory? Jules is brave living in a house with a Murphy bed. I love the idea that she is knitting some Pride socks as a wedding gift. :) The house is looking really nice with all the extra touches that you are adding. The photos of Rose & Carrie and their family are just wonderful.

@Hermitgirl - Roxanne's garden is looking very good. I love how everything is planted in planters. I just had Sakura plant everything in the ground. And Roxanne is working on the flower arranging skill, too. Nice work. She is really doing well.

@Kanindota - Nice to see River skiing down the slope and enjoying a cute green ice cream cone snack. Yeah! Buddies with Kyoshi, too. Thanks for taking a moment to update his progress while you are in exams. Hey, real life comes first!

@Ellupelluellu - Melody is one smart sim. Never mind going to the rock climbing wall...bring the rock climbing wall to Melody. I am still thinking of downloading the Maxis rock climbing gym build into Newcrest, but haven't done it yet. Although I may have to as it is taking a long time to get that rock climbing skill up. Do I spy a spliced plant in her garden? Dragonfruit? Good for Melody! Soon, she'll have no simoleon worries. And yes, Kyoshi recovered after four hours.

@Karababy52 - The greenhouse really looks good, and don't you just love how the windows frost up? And the snow angel...ahh....how sweet is that? It's definitely a sign :) Ha! Most of us hope for good weather, but, no, Tessa wants bad weather. Make it miserable so I can get that aspiration done! lol And to your question on what type of bugs they were, called Denkimushi...which, as I read, is a real bug in Japan! Whoa! I bought the deterrent for Sakura, who had it in her inventory. Kyoshi has some other deterrent (the cheapest one).
    @SoulGal7 Thank you and yes, I love the frosted windows. Makes one appreciate being warm and cozy inside, plus it's so pretty. :) I thought it was a sign too! It's almost like Josh was trying to tell me, "Please, I want to be closer to her, we're meant to be." It's frustrating waiting on bad weather. Especially when the calendar was wrong! o.O Oh, yeah, I saw what they are named, I meant were they a beetle, caterpillar, flying insect or? Maybe I'm blind, but I couldn't see them in the screenshot, so I was just curious. :) I've had thoughts of perhaps visiting Japan one day, but if they have bugs like that, uh, maybe not. :D
    edited February 2021
    January 16th
    01-14-21-11-59-33-am_orig.png

Bryon's Diary
    This morning I woke up to the sound of Naoki making breakfast. Come on man, it’s the weekend! As I was rubbing my eyes, Naoki turned around. “Good morning! I wanted to surprise you with these, but I guess I woke you up before doing so. These are for you.”. He gave me a bowl with apple slices and went to sit on my bed-end. He had this big smile on his face. “Do you have plans today?”. “I’m going to the Onsen.”. “Oh, can I go with you?”. Oof. I actually wanted to go on my own because I’m tense, and the reason I’m tense is him. His confidence and happiness are just so energy-taking sometimes… But I couldn’t manage to say that, so I said that Naoki could join me in the Onsen as long as he left me alone. As I was trying to relax, suddenly I felt an arm around me. Naoki. This is going too far, my friend. Don’t lay your arm around me like that. I’m visibly irritated, but Naoki doesn’t seem to notice. “You know, we should go to the Festival of Life tonight. I —”. I snatched his arm away from me. At this moment, I just reacted on instinct. “No.”. “No?”. “Actually, I would LOVE it if you would leave me alone for the time being. You’re really working on my nerves, you know?!”. Naoki looked shocked after I said that. Even I was shocked for saying that. I regretted it immediately. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to—“. “Nah, don’t say anything, I get it.”. He stepped out of the Hot Spring. Once he was out, he stood still. I couldn’t see his face, but he was crying for sure. “I just thought… But apparently… I’m… I’m sorry to bother you…”. With that, he ran away. I got out of the Hot Spring and tried to follow him, but he’s too fast. What have I done… “Maybe I should take a shower…”. On my way back home, I bumped into the Festival of Life. “Maybe he’s here?”. I decided to check, even bought one of these kimono’s, but no Naoki. “It’s no use… I should just go home.”. Not much later, I encountered some spirits. They offered me to make a wish. I looked down to the piece of clothing in my arms and a tear ran down my cheek. I made a mistake. A huge one. I started laughing. “Man, why is he making me feel this way? That guy’s unbelievable, really.”. I laughed even harder, but the tears kept falling at the same time. “Just come back already, man!”.

Extra photo's
    Nyfb5ph.png
    gJ3T76F.png
    Cc5KqIn.png
    Well, on a good note, Bryon finished his first aspiration xD
    Post edited by Skeilah on
    edited January 2021
    January (Monday) - Day 16: I'll Never Get There!

both-sad-when-they-come-home-from-school.png

I thought I would give a bit of background on Kiyoshi and a bit of a mystery as to why Sakura needs to get to the mountain top.
    Sakura: "I only have two weeks left to get to the mountain top and I am afraid I am not going to make it."

Kiyoshi: "Why do you say that? I thought that is why you wanted me to move in so that we could work on our skills together, and be stronger together to attempt the climb."

Sakura: "Yes, that's true. But I should be spending all of my time going rock climbing. It's like school is getting in the way."

Kiyoshi: "Yes, I know what you mean, but I do have some good news. Today, the teachers told me that I am a "B" student."

Sakura: "Congratulations, Kiyoshi, your mother will be proud of you."

Kiyoshi: "I guess so."

Sakura: "You don't think she'll be proud?"

Kiyoshi: "No, she won't, and even if I get an "A", she won't be proud. It's never enough for her. You see, all of my life, my parents have been training me to become the next Olympic star. Practice everyday, exercise, eat healthy. Everyday I was reminded that I had to train. I was so tired from all the training that my grades suffered. Their expectations are very high and when you asked me to move in with you, I welcomed the change. And unless I become the top student, win the most Olympic medals, and be perfect at everything, she will never be proud of me."

Sakura: "If my Grandfather were alive, he would say "Imperfections create character." I am proud of you, Kiyoshi. It's just...I made a promise...and I am running out of time."

Kiyoshi: "Sakura, I know what this means to you. Perhaps we should take a few days off and really concentrate on rock climbing."

Sakura looked up at Kiyoshi: "Yes, that's a good idea," she said smiling, "And to me, you are perfect, Kiyoshi."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    * wabi-sabi quote - A Japanese way of living that focuses on finding beauty within the imperfections of life and accepting the natural cycle of growth and decay.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Got a pop-up that Sakura is going through a rebellious phase and will seek to challenge parental authority. Both Kiyoshi and Sakura got school projects to do. Kiyoshi-Cooking-Level 5. They also got bills of $201 simoleons! Ugh!
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    edited January 2021
    Update 16 - The babysitter's club

GloD307.png

Notes:
    @skeilah You inspired me to use my pose packs and hang up a photo of Jules and Mario in her home. (And yes, eventually she'll have to get another photo with Emmett as well since the one Bex supposedly stole is no where to be found...)

There may be an easier way, but my little trick for getting nice photos and framing them is to temporarily add my photographer sim, Olive, to the household I need photos taken for. Olive is a fully skilled photographer with a high quality digital camera in her inventory, and I will then pose my sims and have her take the photos then transfer them to a family member's inventory before putting her back in her own household. She will be on call to photograph Dell and Sofia's wedding.

Here's the photo hanging up in Jules' house <3 Once she starts getting/taking more photos, I will start resizing them/using the MOO cheat to make photo frame collages.
    72Ui5Rg.png

Onward to actual gameplay for the day!

Jules woke up and wanted to autonomously play on her computer, of course, but I redirected her web browsing and had her search for penpals, which should be a fun little side project since I've never had a sim actually collect all the postcards.
    eW46xzo.png

After maintaining her garden and scoping her lot area for collectables (her morning routine), she asked Mario if he wanted to come hang out at the park with her, since it was another gorgeous sunny day. Mario agreed, but he showed up a bit late with his two sisters, Elena and Camila, in tow, feeling annoyed that his mother had begged him to babysit last minute (obviously a situation completely fabricated by me, but I did pop in to control Mario very briefly to make this storyline possible lol, and I was very amused that he had the tense moodlet due to familial distress - too perfect!)
    rXdKYS5.png

Jules assured him that it was fine that the kiddos tagged along and not worry one little bit about it, and she would be happy to help entertain them.
    wHFtBYU.png

His mood did improve after that, and he went on to autonomously hug Camila. After all, he's mad at his mom, not his sisters. He adores them!
    A9BBPWr.png

And Jules bonded with Elena
    61S4sAM.png

They all had a nice time at the park, and Jules even made her first female teen friend! This is Chloe Tanaka, another one of my creations. She lives in San Myshuno with her family.
    CzDyA8U.png

Jules now has the reward traits: always welcome, heat and cold acclimation, waterproof, independent, hardly hungry, and steel bladder, so it's definitely easier to accomplish things without having to pause and fill her needs quite so often. Working toward 'seldom sleepy' next so I can use more of the night hours for skill building and such.
    Post edited by permanentrose on
    edited January 2021
    @Skeilah Oh no, a little fight between Bryon and Naoki!! But it's realistic that two teens living together, especially in these circumstances, would get on each other's nerves sometimes. The picture of them in hot springs is too cute, and I love that Naoki made him breakfast <3

@SoulGal7 I like the backstory you included, and how you're including the pre-made story for Kyoshi into your story as well (I looked up his family on the sims wiki since I don't have the pack haha). A sweet bonding moment between the two of them <3

Also, thank you for reminding me of the alien ghost in her inventory, I almost forgot he was there. Let's see if he can make it into tomorrow's update lol

--

Also all of you are making me extremely nervous about this Murphy bed lol. Do I need to find someone to move in with Jules' sooner rather than later so they can save her in case of an untimely death? :D (perhaps someone with a death flower in their inventory already...lol)
    @permanentrose - I remember reading that it was your birthday this weekend. Happy Birthday and hope you get that Amazon gift card you are hoping for. :)

happy-bday-sims.png
    edited January 2021
    @SoulGal7 Thank you 🥰

No amazon giftcard yet, but my grandpa did give me a check with a very nice sum of money that I think I will tuck away for the next sale. I'm thinking of buying Strangerville and maybe a stuff pack or two. Not sure if I'm ready to add another expansion pack just yet, they tend to overwhelm me lol (though I may get DU since I feel like it could be a lot of fun to explore with this challenge!)
    @SoulGal7 Ah, such a nice conversation between Sakura and Kiyoshi!! I'm sure Sakura will succeed. Two weeks is still some time!! Oof, she's going through a rebellious phase. And bills! Oh nooo!

@permanentrose Ohhh, that picture is so cute! I'm happy that I could be an inspiration for something, haha! I use S4Studio for personal photo's. I just make the picture myself, get out of the game, choose a nice frame in S4Studio and import the photo in the frame. Makes my house a CC-house, but I don't care. It's al personal stuff anyways.

Ohhhh, Mario's little sisters! I like how that popped in your head hahaah! You sure have a lot of self made Sims walking around in your world! I just always stick with whatever the game gives me, but my game produces a lot of non-premade NPC's, like Naoki.

The fight just popped randomly in my head. I mean, they can't always be happy, you know? I just wanted Bryon to realize he does actually have feelings in some kind of way. Naoki already knows about his feelings, but Bryon doesn't. I also liked the hot spring picture! <3

Well, as I said, I never really had a Murphy death, but my Sim under that bed sure was scary xD

Also, happy birthday!! <3

edited January 2021
    Skeilah wrote: »
    You sure have a lot of self made Sims walking around in your world!

@Skeilah I'm playing Jules in a version of my main save (I made a copy of it recently just for playing Jules' challenge so that I wouldn't jump ahead too many sims days when playing other families so that I can pick up with Jules on the same day that I left her), so this save is my biggest work in progress - I've been custom making sims and complex storylines and relationships since 2017, so that's the only reason I have so many of my sims walking around. When I play other saves, I just keep what the game gives me too minus a few of my own sims I might toss in there.

Also thank you for the birthday wishes <3

• franka44021franka44021 Posts: 125 Member
    @Karababy52, Thanks for sharing. Great pictures and I loved reading your posts about Tessa. Please keep sharing, I'm looking forward to reading more. :)
  • franka44021franka44021 Posts: 125 Member
    @SoulGal7 Thanks for sharing Sakura Li. Great pictures as well. Looking forward to reading more posts. :)
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Thank you @Karababy52 for reminding me what plant for the beehive. I didn't want to buy it unless I had the plant. Great updates everyone. I'm really busy in real life with cleaning out a room and moving to the other side of my house. How do we accumulate so much stuff?
    Great updates everyone :).

Onward:
    Day 16
    T2I9ynO.png
    It's the school week so Roxi continued to garden, started learning sledding by book among other skills. During the week she got a strange phone call from Vlad asking if she was "Vinny". I hadn't seen this so she said yes. He dropped her 5k and asked her to stash it... but not to tell anyone. The next day he came into her house and asked her where that money was that she promised him. Then he started breaking things! She had the option to fight him to get him to leave so she did and Vlad went down hard! I guess that little fitness skill paid off. She's furious with him though and holding a grudge.
    She also bought and friended Patchy. She has an adoring sentiment toward him... it's cute, I always like Patchy.
    Nanami came over later in the week and stole her gnome! I forgot that she had the kleptomaniac trait. Roxanne lit into her and sent her home. No more friendship there! No more snow angels! Instead Roxanne is nursing a festering grudge.
    At least headway was made on the deviant aspirations!
    More pics:
    eCUvyIY.png
    9kZo7Eg.png
    cB4UdmN.png

egTcBMc.png
    edited January 2021
    @Hermitgirl Omg, that Vinny money thing is too funny!! What pack is that from??? Roxi had a very interesting day, I thoroughly enjoyed reading about it. Also Nanami is kind of creepy, I feel like she just looks like she's up to no good lol. Also forgot to comment on your post from yesterday, but I appreciate your gardening tips! I moved some of my off season plants right up against my house and they are growing now! I'm trying to graft to get a cowplant berry currently, but strawberries and snapdragons were out of season so this is very helpful!

@Karababy52 , Thank you :) Well, that dragonfruit is not making her very rich, as I have that 2 bushes per plant limit, and soon when she finds more, there will be only one bush per plant :) And soon comes the time she has to actually harvest, unless she wants to eat grilled cheese rest of the year (I have that mod what makes fresh stuff, veggies and fish, mandatory for cooking) :)

@SoulGal7 , well that dragonfruit will not make her rich, I have 2 bushes per plant limit, soon only one bush per plant :) It would be too easy just to plant all her garden full of dragonfruit :)
    January (Monday) - Day 16 , lovely backstory! I believe Sakura will make it :)

@Skeilah , oh yes and that ring has to be everywhere.. ugh :D
    January 16th , You are very good at storytelling, loved to read your post :)

@permanentrose , first:
    Z4LeQU9.png
    Happy Birthday!
    There is a dragonfruit in there, use it wisely! :p
    Melody
    Update 16 , Lovely picture of Jules and Mario! Is it via penpals where you can get those postcards? I never tried, maybe I will :) Haha, Mario sure does not look happy to bring his little siblings with him :)

@Hermitgirl , Day 16 , Oh what a day for Roxi :joy: Good that she showed Vlad back to his place. And not nice, Nanami!

pFpTdt0.png
    (already sad to go to school.. at least on red again!)
    Melody Connors, day 16

Start funds 1584 simoleons.
    End of the day funds 2754 simoleons.
    House value: 17401 simoleons.
    stSos93.png
    She brought Luna Villareal home from school, but as she really did not needed any company, I send Luna home.
    kCuLETz.png
    "Watcher, how can I get skis out of that tiny hole????"
    ZYZlJ55.png
    HLCkVqP.png
    Well, she did :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top