Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

🔮 Tell your real life paranormal stories here. 👻

Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
edited January 2021 in Off Topic Chat
With the release of the Paranormal stuff pack I have seen people who have hinted at real life experiences with the paranormal. I thought it would be fun to share them if you want. Remember to keep your stories within forum rules, and be respectful of others.

I will go first. After my divorce my son and I moved in with my mom. She had a 1 1/2 story Craftsman Bungalow that had been built around 1912. I had lived in the house previously, we originally moved in when I was a Senior in high school, and never really experienced anything to indicate haunting. But, a few months after moving in I was in bed, my son had been in bed for awhile in the room next door in fact I could hear him breathing in his sleep in the dark and the quiet. When in the hallway, I saw what I thought was the shadow of a woman pass my door heading towards my son’s room. My mom had also gone to bed already in her room downstairs, and I hadn’t heard my mom on the stairs, they creaked like mad. The dogs hadn’t alerted they were sleeping in my room so I just chalked it up to being drowsy and seeing things. Until the next morning that is, when my son came and thanked me for pulling his covers back up over him, and I knew I hadn’t left my room all night, and my mom had answered no when I asked her if it was her I saw in the hallway.
Post edited by Pamtastic72 on

Comments

• NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited January 2021
    Yes now I can really speak of my strange experiences without going off topic as I said on another thread I've experienced strange things that science cant explain, just for some people that didn't see my post on another thread I'll repeat what I said and more on this one, i havent seen anything but I felt weight on the bottom of my bed no one was there, no long after my gran passed away when I was crying I felt like a hand on my shoulder, my bedroom is always cold despite the radiator being boiling and no damage to my window, I place my cuppa tea on a coaster it fell my niece was bellow it, the tea went everywhere else but her, again I was relieved but scientifically the freshly made hot tea should've went over her, now the things I didn't mention on my other post, I was lying in my bed, i was lying on my side on the outside of my double bed the mattress near my head went down like someone was leaning over me, my sister was pregnant we didn't know the gender at that point I wasn't anywhere near the celebration balloons , a balloon its girl followed behind me, in my old house again my room was always cold, when I stood at the top of the stairs I felt very uneasy, my mum went too see the psychic woman no body knows of my experiences apart from family and the psychic woman told my mum that her youngest daughter (me) have felt spirits numerous of times
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    edited January 2021
    Nikkih wrote: »
    Yes now I can really speak of my strange experiences without going off topic as I said on another thread I've experienced strange things that science cant explain, just for some people that didn't see my post on another thread I'll repeat what I said and more on this one, i havent seen anything but I felt weight on the bottom of my bed no one was there, no long after my gran passed away when I was crying I felt like a hand on my shoulder, my bedroom is always cold despite the radiator being boiling and no damage to my window, I place my cuppa tea on a coaster it fell my niece was bellow it, the tea went everywhere else but her, again I was relieved but scientifically the freshly made hot tea should've went over her, now the things I didn't mention on my other post, I was lying in my bed, i was lying on my side on the outside of my double bed the mattress near my head went down like someone was leaning over me, my sister was pregnant we didn't know the gender at that point I wasn't anywhere near the celebration balloons , a balloon its girl followed behind me, in my old house again my room was always cold, when I stood at the top of the stairs I felt very uneasy, my mum went too see the psychic woman no body knows of my experiences apart from family and the psychic woman told my mum that her youngest daughter (me) have felt spirits numerous of times

Your story gave me chills. Including that same sensation of downward pressure on my bed. Thanks for sharing. I too had other experiences apart from the one I shared above.

Down the street from that house was a mansion built around that same time period. One day in midsummer I was walking my dogs down that block, it was easily 95°F at that point even though it was about 7 p.m., it was till quite light out. This mansion was set about 150 yds or so back from the street with a giant sweeping lawn in front of it. As I passed, as I said on a very hot summer day the temperature in front of that house dropped to I need a sweater cold and the dogs stopped in their tracks and refused to go on until I crossed the street. I later found out that the house was rumored for decades to be very haunted.

It had been purchased by a doctor in the 1920s who allegedly performed illegal pregnancy terminations in tunnels off the cellars below. It’s also said that his wife had been found dead in her locked bedroom from multiple gun shot wounds. The death had reportedly been ruled as suicide by the police. According to local legend that I learned after this incident people staying/living in the home have seen the transparent figure of a woman on the maim staircase at times. About a month after my experience the local paper did a big story on it.
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    It isn't all that scary, but I have what I call the "possessed trash can". It is one of those automatic lid opening ones. Anyway, my family got it years ago and it was too much trouble to keep batteries in it so we just stopped using it. It hasn't seen a new battery in around 8 years, and was dead prior.

However, now it just randomly acts up. It is a running joke since I have inherited it with the house. It randomly pops open and randomly senses stuff around it and tries to pop open. Just this morning I was searching for phantom noises for 20 minutes only to find the thing had decided it did not like the box on top of it. Only that box had been there for at least a week before it decided to act up. Call it a malfunctioning sensor or whatever you like, but it should not have power and the amount of times it has gone off when you least expect it is ridiculous.
    Calico45 wrote: »
    It isn't all that scary, but I have what I call the "possessed trash can". It is one of those automatic lid opening ones. Anyway, my family got it years ago and it was too much trouble to keep batteries in it so we just stopped using it. It hasn't seen a new battery in around 8 years, and was dead prior.

However, now it just randomly acts up. It is a running joke since I have inherited it with the house. It randomly pops open and randomly senses stuff around it and tries to pop open. Just this morning I was searching for phantom noises for 20 minutes only to find the thing had decided it did not like the box on top of it. Only that box had been there for at least a week before it decided to act up. Call it a malfunctioning sensor or whatever you like, but it should not have power and the amount of times it has gone off when you least expect it is ridiculous.

People who I have talked to about paranormal experience have told everyone it’s not unusual for occurrences to manifest around electronic items, even if they are entirely lacking a power source. Some theories are that spirits can use small amounts of residual energy to boost their own energy.
    Your stories are creepy aswell, they say animals pick up those things more than we do well apart from me I seem to sense them alot 😂, I get a weird feeling that someone is there I cant explain it, but when I was staying in my old house I just had a horrible feeling standing at the top of the stairs, I felt something there, I must sound crazy but then that psychic woman that doesnt even know me has said I can pick up on them, although its creepy I also take comfort that there is something else and this isnt just it and we will see people we've lost again and that the reason we dont get the chance to say goodbye because it's not, until then we hold them in our memories and heart, because we experienced this were true believers, that we really will see our loved ones that past again
    Calico45 wrote: »

Ooh dear you'd be wondering what the hell was going on with your noisy bin 😂, it is rather strange that it didn't have a battery and it acted that way, even a malfunction I assume by that time the bin wouldn't move at all
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited January 2021
    Omg I have stories for days. I could fill up this thread!! I'm on my phone though and I hate typing on this thing so I'm just going to brief over a few quickly.

First of all I'm from Srilanka and my best friend is from Iran. In our countries the paranormal is every day life. We try to capture jinns (fire spirits that work very similar to genes) like it's a walk in the park. (Though it's dangerous and many have gone crazy because of it)

But I noticed in America they think your totally nuts!!!! But they have so many paranormal movies 😆😆😆 I don't get it lol

Anyway to name one there was this good friend that was staying with us from a village. He prayed like crazy and practically lived off dates. He got to a high enough spiritual level that he was able to capture a jinn. It was a female. He could READ OUR THOUGHTS. Like one day I was thinking something embarrassing as we were walking through the market and he said something like it's not good to have thoughts like that. I was so embarrassed everyone was scared to think around him. The jinn could find anything he wanted so people would come to him for favors. Buried treasure, anything!
    He smelled like flowers with no perfume no soap no nothing and he proved it to us. We made him shower with nothing in the bathroom 😆 so many things he did that were miraculous. But one day he said the jinn was going to kill him that's why he told us not to meddle in those things. And he died not long after that. 😔 and because he left the village and came to the city he lost his spiritual concentration.

there is this guru from my country who came from the jungle. He is very deeply spiritual. Like top level stuff😆. We believe he is prophet level. Anyway, he has walked into the hospital and cured the entire place. Everyone got up out of the bed and walked out healthy. He made money appear from nothing. He helped people that were possessed with ghosts , demons or jinns and destroyed them. We saw with our own eyes he resurrected someone who died. And that guy reached the top level of spirituality too. When he said the word "God" the whole earth would tremble and you could feel it.
    My dad saw the inner light form of this guy. And he said it was so beautiful.

The guru also talked to the animals, they would literally surround him no matter where he went. That's why he said he would never go to the zoo again because all the animals were crying to him.
    I can speak about him for years he's done so much 😆😆😆 and we believe he is thousands of years old. He could tell you exactly what you're thinking without a jinn. And he cured my mother of vertigo. He cured my brother of chronic migraines and my dad of an injured leg.
    All this with no magic no seance no ritual no mantras no nothing btw. He literally just looked at you.

My dad followed in his footsteps for years doing exactly what he said needed to be done to attain a high spiritual level. And my dad was able to telepathically communicate. One day after he brought a new house there were ghosts living in there. So my dad says these special prayers all around the house and while he's praying the ghost appear, and what he believes was an Angel said something like "leave him alone" and there was this big explosion of white light and the ghost was destroyed. Or whatever happen to it 😅

The guru made food for faries and he told us all about their kingdom and how they live and look. He spent time with them. They love sweets. The food he made for them was sweet it's hard to eat 😆
    That's why these lore faries are like a joke to me. Real Faries are truly wonderous creatures! And the most beautiful of all creation!

I have so many more but I'll stop here. Sorry I'm rambling a bit I got excited to share this😅😅 I know it sounds crazy but I swear it's all true! I have no reason to lie. And it's disappointing I can never share my experiences because no one would believe it.😒 it's all bottled up inside lol

Sorry I scrolled up to the top and noticed I mentioned iran but forgot to say why. Because my friend from iran has a cousin that has a doll that is a true Annabelle. And she has tried eveything to get rid of it and cannot. One day she woke up in the middle of the night and saw a man creature with the face of a cat playing with the doll. And when she said a prayer it vanished.
    The jinn master later told her it was a 3000 year old jinn she saw that came to visit the doll.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
    @Babykittyjade don’t apologize for rambling, that’s why I created this thread. I could tell people had stories but didn’t want to derail other threads to tell them. I love hearing other people’s stories and telling my own. I’m not surprised your friend losing his spiritual concentration in the city, because there are so many distractions. I am very sorry to hear of his passing. I hope he’s in peace.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I'd like to tell mine but I'd only be reported and banned. It's quite chilling.
    calaprfy wrote: »

I need to hear this now 😊🤣

I need to hear this now 😊🤣

Ugh! Me too, this triggered my FOMO.
    @Nikkih @Pamtastic72

Back in the mid-1980s, as a young teenager I played with a ouijaboard one weekend despite friends advising against it. I asked the board if it had any news for me. It spelt out D-E-A-T-H-J-O-N-A-T-H-A-N. I was disturbed by the fact it spelt death so I ended the session right there.

Never thought any more about it till school the next Monday. We were ushered into the main hall for assembly and the headmaster sadly announced the death of one of the schoolkids, run over on his way to school that morning. His name was Jonathan.
    Oh my god poor guy, this is freaky, I would never play with a spirit board, it's not wise too seek answers from the dead @calaprfy
    @Nikkih @Pamtastic72

Back in the mid-1980s, as a young teenager I played with a ouijaboard one weekend despite friends advising against it. I asked the board if it had any news for me. It spelt out D-E-A-T-H-J-O-N-A-T-H-A-N. I was disturbed by the fact it spelt death so I ended the session right there.

Never thought any more about it till school the next Monday. We were ushered into the main hall for assembly and the headmaster sadly announced the death of one of the schoolkids, run over on his way to school that morning. His name was Jonathan.

I used a Ouija board once too and scared the tar out of myself. I never did it again and thankfully it’s prediction that I would pass at 35 never came true.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited January 2021
    deleted, thought better of leaving it there. Glad it was a little spooky for those who liked it.
    Post edited by Nushnushganay on
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    That’s a great story and while you may not find it spooky, it made the hair on my neck stand up.
    Oh my god poor guy, this is freaky, I would never play with a spirit board, it's not wise too seek answers from the dead @calaprfy

They need to put this warning on the cover of the upcoming pack! :D
    edited January 2021

I know 🤣, when people pass over, the bad spirits cant harm you unless you invite them in via spirit board you dont know who your talking too, know on my post earlier, that I had felt uneasy on top of my old house stairs, the psychic woman confirmed it was a bad spirit that I felt, and it couldn't hurt us because we didn't, if we used a spirit board in our old house, that's how poltergeist happens, again only family knew of my feelings

Ha ha! I hope the only spirit it summons is the spirit of excitement and fun! 🤣
    @Nikkih @Pamtastic72

I used a Ouija board once too and scared the tar out of myself. I never did it again and thankfully it’s prediction that I would pass at 35 never came true.

Perhaps you were talking to a spirit that was mischievous, playing a joke on you lol
  • Lisamango0Lisamango0 Posts: 150 Member
    @Nikkih @Pamtastic72

This gave me chills. Like literal chills through my spine and body.

OT: I do believe in Ghosts, I believe in weird things that happen(seen them too), and I believe they happen for a reason. I can't remember feeling/seeing a ghost myself, but I do have a story about Butterflies around the time my friend died, now 3 years ago.

Thank you for this thread. I love the stories and I believe we should keep the barrier between life and death small.

( By the way; i loved the Sri Lankan story. I am from the Netherlands and most of the time they also call you crazy when you start a conversation about ghosts and if and how they do exist :( )
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Love hearing everyone's stories 😁
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • RepoRepo Posts: 344 Member
    Twice in my life I have witnessed something paranormal. Both times were in public and were random. One was incident sad, the other was just really random and shared with someone else.

First, twenty three years ago we were stationed at Fort Dix, New Jersey. It was Repomans last duty station before retiring from the military. At the time the military was in the process of shutting down the old hospital (the old hospital was was ageing and too big) on Fort Dix and opening a new medical mall between Fort Dix and Maguire Air Force Base (they are directly next to each other). I was up at the old hospital for an appointment as they were in the process of transfering into the new building. Every one there for routine appointments were seated in the main lobby where blocks of folding chairs were placed all facing inward. I sat down to wait and happened to look up from the book I was reading when I saw a woman sitting in an adjacent seating area opposite me. It was interesting because she was the only person sitting in that section (right in the middle) and she was dressed in vintage clothes. I was amused by this because I know that there are those out there that like to dress in vintage clothes on a daily basis, but I hadn't actually seen someone do so before. It was a very Jackie O sort of look, with a pale powder blue suit, a little hat. The woman had dark blond hair though. I went back to reading. When I looked up again, she was gone (not surprising, it was a waiting room). Later that day, I was talking to my husband and told him that I had finally seen someone who was a vintage clothes fan at the hospital. His reaction was Really! You saw her! Oh wow! The others in his office had told him (when talking about the hospital shut down) that there was a woman in a blue suit who would appear in the hospital waiting rooms. Her husband had come into the hospital and hadn't come back out and so she waits for him. The hospital has since been demolished.

The second time I saw something was about 15 years ago. After Repoman retired from the military, he got a job on Joint Base Lewis McCord (JBLM) in Washington State (we still live in the area) Repoman, our daughter (in grade school at the time) and I were in the car driving through one of the unrestricted heavily wooded areas of Ft Lewis (some parts of JBLM are open so people can drive between the towns surrounding in the area). We were zipping along at 45mph on a sunny afternoon when we see a man walking on the same side of the road we are on up a head. The man was wearing a beat up dun colored hat, a white shirt, brown pants, suspenders, and boots. He had dark jacket slung over his left shoulder in his left hand. As we got close to him, he looked over his left shoulder at us, turned forward again, and disappeared. In broad day light. Repoman just about came unglued (he does not like the supernatural at all). We both agreed that we saw the same thing. Our daughter was oblivious. She was playing with her game boy and saw nothing.

It's been interesting to read through other peoples stories about unexplained things. I do think that people can leave something of themselves behind them when they pass if their emotions are strong enough, or if they have unfinished business. I don't think that its always negative or evil thing. Closure is good for both the living and the deceased.