Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Food Fight Mafia Game (Town Win!)

Comments

• Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    Might want to check your clock Song. You voted 14 min late. :o
  • Options
    LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    tenor.gif

Well.
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Might want to check your clock Song. You voted 14 min late. :o

Yeah, I didn't realize what time it was XD And day wasn't over, so I hoped I could get a vote in. But in the end, I don't think it changed a thing.

Sorry Bella!
    they/he
  • Options
    tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    im going to be a replacement ok
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • Options
    broncs4life is it ok if i be a replacement
  • Options
    ive been reading through the game i think i got a good idea who the mafia is >:)
  • Options
    dekay who do you think the mafia is
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    It’s night, we can’t talk on topic. And you can’t be a replacement if you were enlightened
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Off-topic chatter is okay though.

My feet are freezing! It's not even cold in here. But I put on warm socks and it's like wrapping icicles in a napkin: just cold, inside it. So my toes are freezing cold, inside these terrifically warm Mukluk slipper socks.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    That could be a sign of poor circulation to your feet Nush. My feet often get cold when the weather turns cold. Socks do keep my feet warm tho. And a nice, warm, fleece throw blanket helps as well. :)

Usually after a few hours of wearing socks, I gotta take them off, because my feet get too warm. Sometimes, it seems I just can't win lol.
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    It’s night, we can’t talk on topic. And you can’t be a replacement if you were enlightened

ok mouselline

anyway i can't remember being enlightened though if i can i would still like to be a replacement
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    dekay who do you think the mafia is

Don't talk on topic and also, you're not in the game, so don't talk on topic at all when day starts.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    That could be a sign of poor circulation to your feet Nush. My feet often get cold when the weather turns cold. Socks do keep my feet warm tho. And a nice, warm, fleece throw blanket helps as well. :)

Usually after a few hours of wearing socks, I gotta take them off, because my feet get too warm. Sometimes, it seems I just can't win lol.

Yeah.. I know I have a foot issue...my toes went numb in weird places when I was in college fencing, and they did tests and couldn't explain it but I think it's likely it was Morton's Neuromas, because the pattern of numbness and pain is very specific, and fits the description to a T. Not harmful, just a nerve problem to do with compression and pressure, sort of a nerve entrapment thing.

Not sure if that is the cause of the cold toes these days, because that didn't start til I moved to Maine, but my doc couldn't figure it out either except to note I also had a ruptured nerve along my shin from tearing a ligament in high school.

Overall can't complain though, at least my knees are okay, not doing too bad for a rambling wreck.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    LOL Good to see you maintain a pretty attitude! :)

I figure I may have a few aches and pains here and there, but I'm pretty blessed health wise overall. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2021

I figure I may have a few aches and pains here and there, but I'm pretty blessed health wise overall. :)

Hoping you meant pretty 'good' attitude!
    Post edited by Nushnushganay on

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Sorry about being inactive, y'all :sweat_smile: one of our kitchen sink pipes sprung a leak, so we've been doing some impromptu plumbing and living without running water in the house...basically since the game started :sweat_smile:

But I'm rooting for town to win!
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

Hoping you meant pretty 'good' attitude! I can't maintain a pretty attitude for long. :-) Tried it, let someone glam me up, did fake nails and lashes and everything, and while it was fun at first, I couldn't wait to get out of all that. Felt like a cat when they shake one foot at a time trying to get something sticky off them.

Aches and pains are par for the course but you're right, a positive attitude helps.

Sorry, I did mean pretty good attitude. Hard to believe my fingers don't type as fast as my mind thinks. :'(
  • Options
    Sorry about being inactive, y'all :sweat_smile: one of our kitchen sink pipes sprung a leak, so we've been doing some impromptu plumbing and living without running water in the house...basically since the game started :sweat_smile:

Really sorry to hear that, hope your family has running water soon.
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

Oh that sucks. Once our house was out of water so me and my siblings were living on the water in the coffee pot when my sister forgot to make her coffee
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

Yikes

Hopefully you get your pipes fixed soon
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    giphy.gif

Night 1 has ended. Song was killed by the mafia. She was a vanilla townie. Thank you for playing Song!

It is now day 2 and will last 24 hours.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    Well, I believe today is lylo so it would be helpful if any of the PRs can share their investigations.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    oof. bye, y'all, and good luck town!
    they/he
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    So it's 4 townies to 2 Mafia right now according to the setup right? This means we're in MeLo and can't afford to miseliminate today
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    RIP Bella and Song.

So...what important intel did we glean, killing Bella-the-Townie?

xicwqMCm.jpg