Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Paranormal Stuff Positive Thoughts Thread

Comments

• DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    The pack looks super fun and I love love lov the art style so very much.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    aws200 wrote: »

I find it funny how they're so lazy with building now they just get Simmers to do it. Before they would copy over base game houses (Strangerville) or just make something so empty and basic. But hey that's also a good thing, now the lots won't be so boring and needing Gallery replacers right away.

I love that they are letting talented builders design their lots. The maxis made lots are mostly awful and I always had to replace them straight away by going on the gallery. I really hope they keep doing this from now on.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I'm glad Sims can now experience actual fear instead of euphemizing it to being "tense" about everything. But disappointed if there is no Reaper career.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    The asylum is coming along nicely, just waiting to finally get haunted!
    1-15-2021_7-17-31_pm-erjxw.png
    Agnes cant wait either, do you see how happy she is?
    1-15-2021_7-17-33_pm-ktjop.png
    SO HAPPY!
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    RavenSpit wrote: »
    SO HAPPY!

I LOVE that picture of Agnes, her expression says so much.
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    I am beyond excited for this pack! Finally I have a suitable career for Cassandra Goth! First she will become a spell caster and then a ghost hunting medium! Goth Manor can be properly haunted now, as can at least one of my Forgotten Hollow homes. I intend to spend this weekend and next week getting my saves prepared for all of the spooky haunted madness!
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    edited January 2021
    The first house I'm setting up to be haunted.
    BvsDnbu.png
    vcU6Vja.png
    I know it's bright and pretty. I like Daylight horror.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    The first house I'm setting up to be haunted.
    BvsDnbu.png
    vcU6Vja.png
    I know it's bright and pretty. I like Daylight horror.

It's amazing!!
  • eternalrainneternalrainn Posts: 373 Member
    RavenSpit wrote: »
    SO HAPPY!

Yeah I'm definitely gonna be on your gallery later lol.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Lmbo @ daylight horror 😂
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    Candy! Yummy! Sounds a bit nefarious though. :lol:
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    I am beyond excited for this pack! Finally I have a suitable career for Cassandra Goth! First she will become a spell caster and then a ghost hunting medium! Goth Manor can be properly haunted now, as can at least one of my Forgotten Hollow homes. I intend to spend this weekend and next week getting my saves prepared for all of the spooky haunted madness!

I saw the tweet about Adrenaline Junkies finding some scares during a haunting quite enjoyable so I plan on making Goth manor haunted and I'm going to have Mortimer going through a mid-life crisis as an adrenaline junky who thinks the haunted house is a laugh! I'm with you on Cassandra becoming a medium!

• WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    edited January 2021
    I manage to buy Spooky Stuff the day or hour before sale nded so I can get really spooky and silly spooky now with Seasons, Vampires and SS to create a haunted lot too obvious to not be haunted
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Kerrigan wrote: »

I saw the tweet about Adrenaline Junkies finding some scares during a haunting quite enjoyable so I plan on making Goth manor haunted and I'm going to have Mortimer going through a mid-life crisis as an adrenaline junky who thinks the haunted house is a laugh! I'm with you on Cassandra becoming a medium!

It just seems perfect for her. Your idea sounds cool too!

@RavenSpit your post just made me realize this could bring a breath of fresh air to The Asylum Challenge! Is that your plan?
  • SayNoToGnomesSayNoToGnomes Posts: 44 Member
    I'm genuinely excited for this pack! I mean, Bonehilda, the new Scared emotion, the look of the build/buy and CAS objects - the adorable ghosts, oh my, I'm a little bit excited for this one.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Spooky was my 1st Stuff Pack I got after Canada released the Red Tape back in 2018. I was so excited & this new Stuff Pack is so Sims 3 Supernatural. :)
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    So who here plans on living with the spectors? Their so cuuute
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • pajamajam07pajamajam07 Posts: 314 Member
    WolfNate wrote: »
    So who here plans on living with the spectors? Their so cuuute

Meeee! I think my spellcaster medium will really enjoy their company since her cat familiar is a ghost 👻
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    People are going to get so whiny about the fear emotion, I know it...
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    Yay!! I didn't know if you were going to make one for a Stuff Pack but here it is! I love hanging out in these threads. :)

me to
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    The more I read about this pack, the more I want it!! I just can't wait!!
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    People are going to get so whiny about the fear emotion, I know it...

I sincerely hope that it will stay how it intends to! Perhaps, adding some toggle so that people can adjust the emotional level?
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • GenkiderGenkider Posts: 70 Member
    This pack looks awesome so far but the wait is killing me! 26th come quick please.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top