Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Natural cook trait

JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
Hi I've been playing Teodore Medina and he has natural cook trait. As you all know 'kick it up a notch' interaction is supposed to make the food quality one level higher. It seemed to work while he was around level 6 or 7 in cooking skill. Now he is level at 9 in cooking. I don't do any gardening at the moment. Every ingredients are from supermarket just 'nice' quality. Whenever he makes food, the food quality is like excellent or great, and he does 'kick it up a notch' on food, the quality doesn't change at all. I found a thread about this here in forum, I read it works on food other sims made, I asked Rubisel made food, the food quality was excellent as he is 9 in cooking too. Tedoore did 'kick it up a notch' on it but still the same. Doesn't it work when the sim's cooking level is high? This interaction perfectly worked when they were under level 8 in cooking. Now it doesn't work any more even though the food quality is under perfect, Does anybody know about this? Thanks. Rubisel has perfectionist trait, he makes higher quality of food. Now he makes perfect quality of french toast.

Comments

• Maybe kick it up a notch doesnt work past the "excellent" level? im not sure though id have to look.
  • carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    I've actually noticed that as well and maybe I'm missing something but it seems to do the exact opposite on occasion, downgrade the quality for whatever reason. I can't remember the circumstances where the downgrading happened, but I seem to recall something like that happening with "Kick It Up A Notch" option.
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    @XxSL4UGhT3R_H4UZZxX
    I noticed he upgraded the food from excellent to outstanding with kick it up a notch while he was below level 8 in cooking.
    @carlystur03
    Maybe your sim was not in a good mood meter such as olive color or below that when your sim was about to do it?