Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited January 2021
    giphy.gif

I hope this gif works...

Edit: I’m gonna add another one!
    giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952bd61af5da9cf368807ab6ac23adbeefe2bae4c10&rid=giphy.gif
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    giphy.gif

I hope this gif works...

What's with the gifs? XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    giphy.gif

I hope this gif works...

What's with the gifs? XD

I didn’t know what to post...so I thought gifs were a good idea.

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bc54uahgpv3j4auolhv4pnh2q2jt7xmmo26u5clsf&rid=giphy.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    giphy.gif

I hope this gif works...

What's with the gifs? XD

Gifs are always fun :joy:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Today's Q Q is:
    Where is one place you’d love to travel to again?

Don't know.

giphy.gif

I hope this gif works...

What's with the gifs? XD

Oh. I thought you were using them to react to something. :sweat_smile:
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Don't know.

giphy.gif

I hope this gif works...

What's with the gifs? XD

Again? I guess probably Orlando. I love rollar coasters and stuff so I’d love to go back to DisneyWorld and Universal Studios
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Sims forum posts are the best. There's currently a thread called "How can I die from falling?"

lol
    Sims forum posts are the best. There's currently a thread called "How can I die from falling?"

lol

Yeah, this morning, I saw one that says, "I can't drink coffee anymore." XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member

lol

Yeah, this morning, I saw one that says, "I can't drink coffee anymore." XD

Oh my goodness lol
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Don't know.

giphy.gif

I hope this gif works...

What's with the gifs? XD

(have to do some time traveling for mine...)

One place in time ? 1992
    One place ? Memphis, Tennessee

Libertyland was still open and not (yet) dying - that started (about) '97 until 2005 (when it shut down)! I sure do miss those days, and unfortunately Libertyland is 100% gone - bulldozed flat. Part of it is now a stadium parking lot and part is a golf course and a park. Only thing that is left on the site a dedication plaque.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    more gifs!

giphy.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Don't know.

Ooo, New York City, Colorado, and there were several places in the south that we stopped long enough to say we'd been there on our long 12 states 1 month trip, and I'd love to go back and actually see the area properly.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    So. Cold.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited January 2021
    Today's Q Q is:

Hokkaido would be the place to spend oodles of money going to.
    Post edited by Nushnushganay on
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited January 2021
    But. Nice.

I was reading thru the comments on the Annisokay music video and saw this. :D Never known anyone who listens to Wildways, Normandie and Annisokay all together, besides myself. 🤯
    xPKB9In.png
    Give this man a cookie.
    Post edited by DeKay on
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Cookie coming up -

:cookie:
    Today's Q Q is:
    What do you wear when you’re feeling your very best, and why?

A black turtleneck with suspenders. Or a shirt with suspenders and then a black denim jacket over it. :D Cuz these outfits are the hardest to fix back when you have to pee. Especially the one with the jacket, cuz I would have to take out my jacket and hold it, and then put the suspenders down, and after I'm done, I would have to tuck in my shirt and then put back up the suspenders and then wear back the jacket. :D It's a lot of work, but they look so good and I would only trouble myself like when I'm feeling at my best. LOL.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

A black turtleneck with suspenders. Or a shirt with suspenders and then a black denim jacket over it. :D Cuz these outfits are the hardest to fix back when you have to pee. Especially the one with the jacket, cuz I would have to take out my jacket and hold it, and then put the suspenders down, and after I'm done, I would have to tuck in my shirt and then put back up the suspenders and then wear back the jacket. :D It's a lot of work, but they look so good and I would only trouble myself like when I'm feeling at my best. LOL.

U posted the question earlier than normal. Probably the same thing I always wear. Graphic t shirt, jeans, probably my duck boots if it’s when I’m feeling my best, and then my north face coat
    edited January 2021
    Today's Q Q is:

Fascinating question!

Can't say I can remember a time when clothes made me feel that way. But I normally feel fine in a t-shirt or buttonup, leather jacket, jeans, and sunglasses.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited January 2021
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

U posted the question earlier than normal. Probably the same thing I always wear. Graphic t shirt, jeans, probably my duck boots if it’s when I’m feeling my best, and then my north face coat

Haha, I don't wanna post something here that is not a QQ and then no one replies and then I won't get to post the QQ later on. LOL.

Duck boots seem so cool! I could never rock boots. I've always wanted to wear those like black edgy boots. :D
    Today's Q Q is:

Fascinating question!

Can't say I can remember a time when clothes made me feel that way. But I normally feel fine in a t-shirt or buttonup, leather jacket, jeans, and sunglasses. I guess I like how my shoulders fill out a t-shirt.
    This makes me think that someday, hubs and I ought to go get outfitted in Boston, by someone with better taste than we have. As a bucket list item.

Leather jacket is always awesome tho!!
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

99.99% of the time, I'm just a t-shirt and jeans kinda guy. I don't get dressed up unless I'm going to a wedding... or a funeral.

For that .01% - I go to a solid white under shirt with a nice button up shirt and tie - clip on (never learn how to tie a tie)
    Black pressed pants and (preferably) some type of dressy slip on shoes... though I will struggle with those ding-dang shoe laces, if I have no other choice.
    LOL, I'm working from home today and we always have this daily morning meeting where we update on what we're going to do for the day and it was my turn to speak and Cleo was making a lot of noise being a grandma that she is. And one of my colleagues messaged me this. XD 🙈🙈

7nqmyE6.png
    FwDXXd5.gif
    :sunglasses:
    edited January 2021
    Today's Q Q is:

99.99% of the time, I'm just a t-shirt and jeans kinda guy. I don't get dressed up unless I'm going to a wedding... or a funeral.

For that .01% - I go to a solid white under shirt with a nice button up shirt and tie - clip on (never learn how to tie a tie)
    Black pressed pants and (preferably) some type of dressy slip on shoes... though I will struggle with those ding-dang shoe laces, if I have no other choice.

I was about to suggest you make learning to tie a tie, a worthy Covid-home-time project, but then saw the bit about shoelaces being a challenge. Question for you,what's your dominant hand, and did you have a lot of trouble learning to tell left from right? Also are you really good at mental rotations?

Pet theory of mine.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited January 2021
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Haha, I don't wanna post something here that is not a QQ and then no one replies and then I won't get to post the QQ later on. LOL.

Duck boots seem so cool! I could never rock boots. I've always wanted to wear those like black edgy boots. :D
    Today's Q Q is:

Fascinating question!

Can't say I can remember a time when clothes made me feel that way. But I normally feel fine in a t-shirt or buttonup, leather jacket, jeans, and sunglasses.

Leather jacket is always awesome tho!!

Aw, you're such a sweet person, DeKay. And why can't you rock boots?

xicwqMCm.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top