Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Food Fight Mafia Game (Town Win!)

Comments

• Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Vote Count:
    DeKay votes Frenchy
    Icey votes Mouse
    Icey unvotes
    DeKay unvotes
    Icey votes No elim
    Nush votes No elim
    Mouse votes Icey

2- No Elim (Icey, Nush)
    1- Icey (Mouse)

Day ends in 1.5 hours
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Hey Luv, u seem a bit all over the place with the situation. U were agreeing with Nush but then said you’ll do whatever Dekay wants to do. I’d like more clarification on your opinions. And if DeKay were to vote Ice with me, would you follow their lead? It would cause Ice to get eliminated if no one else voted no elimination and me or Dekay did unvote.

Also is it normal for Ice to vote no elim?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Are you sus of anybody DeKay?

No, but I just know who I don't want elimed today and that is you, Frenchy and Mouse cuz you three are the most townish to me right now. I also don't want to kill Icey cuz he's a good player and if he's town, we would need all the help we can get. I think Nush is okay for now too since they really don't want to eliminate today which I guess a mafia Nush would want to do that?

So that just leaves Song and Bella. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »

No, but I just know who I don't want elimed today and that is you, Frenchy and Mouse cuz you three are the most townish to me right now. I also don't want to kill Icey cuz he's a good player and if he's town, we would need all the help we can get. I think Nush is okay for now too since they really don't want to eliminate today which I guess a mafia Nush would want to do that?

Bella’s been inactive. I’d be willing to vote her
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Hey Luv, u seem a bit all over the place with the situation. U were agreeing with Nush but then said you’ll do whatever Dekay wants to do. I’d like more clarification on your opinions. And if DeKay were to vote Ice with me, would you follow their lead? It would cause Ice to get eliminated if no one else voted no elimination and me or Dekay did unvote.

I'm not gonna vote Icey today. Too risky. He's a good and helpful player. Yes, he can be dangerous like me too when he's mafia but he's also super good when he's town. So I'll like to keep him around at least for today.

I don't know if it's normal for him to do that but Icey is always kinda weird with his decisions. 😂 He's definitely not as stubborn as me tho. Maybe he can enlighten us why he decided to no elim? Or maybe he's doing this to throw people off?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,645 Member

What Nush said earlier in the day made sense to me. Then DeKay opposes that strategy late in the day. I support DeKay's strategy, because I've played with her and have a lot of respect for her gameplay.

As far as Icey goes, that no elim vote really bothers me. Why do it? Why not just don't vote? It's the only thing that is sus to me that has transpired all of D1 so far. But as I said, I respect DeKay's opinion and I'm waiting to find out what DeKay wants to do.

Nobody is really talking though so I don't know what DeKay could read into anything. There's no hurry tho as there's still almost an hour and a half on the clock. Some players may post and shed some light on things.

I'm also considering voting for Bella since Bella has only posted once this entire day. But like I said, I'm waiting to see what DeKay decides to do.

Bella’s been inactive. I’d be willing to vote her

Me too but I'm only afraid that she is a PR. Then that would be bad. 😅
    FwDXXd5.gif

I'm not gonna vote Icey today. Too risky. He's a good and helpful player. Yes, he can be dangerous like me too when he's mafia but he's also super good when he's town. So I'll like to keep him around at least for today.

I don't know if it's normal for him to do that but Icey is always kinda weird with his decisions. 😂 He's definitely not as stubborn as me tho. Maybe he can enlighten us why he decided to no elim? Or maybe he's doing this to throw people off?

I figured u wouldn’t
    Having said all that, if nobody votes with 30 min left in the day. I'll vote Icey with you Mouse.
  • LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    From all the above, I would say that DeKay and Nush are probably my strongest town reads. Way too much passion in the decision making for what I know to be the usual logic as mafia. I really, really hope Bella comes online so I can read her. Mouse, Luv, Song and Ice are the only ones that are left on this list. So I would say it's two of those five. They are all equally suspicious for me at the moment as I have different reasons to suspect each of them.
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
    Having said all that, if nobody votes with 30 min left in the day. I'll vote Icey with you Mouse.

It won’t do much with two votes unless Nush or Ice unvote or someone votes with us

If your impartial to either one, I say vote out Bella. She's been very inactive.
    Vote: Bella

Okay, I'll just leave this here now. You guys don't have to follow this cuz I'm not super confident about her being mafia but I also don't know for sure that's she's town. But if she's not gonna be helpful if she's town then she gets my vote.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    It's possible, of course I don't discount that. It's just not statistically as likely. It's a bad bet.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg

If your impartial to either one, I say vote out Bella. She's been very inactive.

While I don't totally disagree with that logic, I can promise to you that she is busy. I texted her a while earlier warning her that she should pop on here when she can, and she has not even replied to my text. It is not usual for her to be this inactive.
    And by "not usual", I mean that if she's not even active in the texts with me, she's most definitely busy, I am certain of that. So I do not think that her inactivity is a sign of anything. She could be either.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I'll go to bed with a clean conscience knowing there's no innocent blood on my hands, and also...I actually don't believe I'm psychic, or that there's anything to be gained in dissecting Day One discussions, because way too much of it is pure psychology: people reading into anything and nothing and convincing themselves and each other of things with two of them being deliberately manipulative and the rest nervous trying to determine whom to trust.

I trust statistics more than hunches, so all fluff aside, if you have 6 white marbles and 2 black marbles in a bag, and decide to grab a marble hoping it's a black one, your chances are best of grabbing a white one, but your chances of grabbing a black one increase each day that mafia manages to take out another town at night, which betters your odds of getting a black one...but aside from odds, by then you have some intel from your power roles to consider so it becomes more skill, less chance, but even chance becomes more favorable. Unless you risked the most on Day One and happened to hit a baddie against the odds.

So with as little faith as I place in Day One talk meaning anything at all generally, I prefer to wait until actions can be seen and discussed, the next day, and even if the worst-case scenario comes about and we're still voting blind, a) we didn't hand mafia an extra kill and b) it won't be as blind as Day One, so we have more than just chance to go on, so we're that much more likely to be successful.

But yeah..the wait is a drag.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Sorry. I forgot the pizza in the oven, but was only 4 min late. Then my daughter in Nashville called. Yay her phone is working again! Apparently their TV, internet, and phone were all with ATT. So no service. They had to go back to old fashioned things like playing cards and board games. Some good bonding happened though. :)

Okay gonna catch up now in what I've missed. :'(
    Vote:Bella

I don't doubt Bella is busy. I think Bella commented that their schedule ended up being busier than anticipated when Bella signed up. My point is that if Bella is too busy to play, I certainly don't want to have to count on Bella for a critical vote at the end. Sorry. :'(
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Vote Count:
    DeKay votes Frenchy
    Icey votes Mouse
    Icey unvotes
    DeKay unvotes
    Icey votes No elim
    Nush votes No elim
    Mouse votes Icey
    DeKay votes Bella
    Luv votes Bella

2- No Elim (Icey, Nush)
    2- Bella (DeKay, Luv)
    1- Icey (Mouse)

Day ends in 20 mins. As of now, there will be no elimination
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    Vote Bella
    Vote: No elim
    I really believe that she will get on in a couple hours, based off what I know from her schedule, and I want to give her that chance.
    Also, the amount of times she saved me from early day 1 inactivity voting makes me want to do what I can for her this time.
    I'm confused. Why did Broncos say there would be no elim? Is it because the two no elim votes tied the two Bella votes?