Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New haunt pack: Last chance for Bonehilda?

13...Next

Comments

• LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited January 2021
    I love spooky packs. I can't wait to see what kind of paranormal activity shows up in the Lot Trait. It'll absolutely ROCK in some of my lots. This is just GREAT! Our expansion for Ghosts. The spooky furniture is just the most AWESOME. It'll really lend itself to things like the Vampire pack and the Realm of Magic pack too.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    If we get Bonehilda here, can we make #unleashthedragons or #freetorch something the next goal or something? I promise that I can make myself MUCH more annoying and for longer periods of time the longer I am away from my boy.

I would personally prefer to rally for Werewolves and Fairies before we start a hashtag for dragons XD

I would love all of that, though!

P.S. old news but BONEHILDA IS BACK YA'LL
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    If they are going to make dragons the size of a parakeet, what's the point? Tiny dragons are a joke. Plus, we know they don't like to do what they've done before, so tiny dragons are out anyway.

Having said that, I wouldn't be opposed to spirit dragons that are larger than a parakeet. Maybe elemental dragons. One for fire. One for water. One for wind, etc. You could gain a dragon master skill as you learn to harness you dragons power.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,017 Member
    Sheepiling wrote: »
    Gordy wrote: »
    If we get Bonehilda here, can we make #unleashthedragons or #freetorch something the next goal or something? I promise that I can make myself MUCH more annoying and for longer periods of time the longer I am away from my boy.

I would personally prefer to rally for Werewolves and Fairies before we start a hashtag for dragons XD

I would love all of that, though!

P.S. old news but BONEHILDA IS BACK YA'LL
    I think werewolves and fairies are far more likely to come than dragons. Werewolves are pretty much guaranteed down the line. We gotta show them that dragons have an audience, too.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • justice4bonehildajustice4bonehilda Posts: 185 Member
    I have one remaining question regarding bonehilda, it says SUMMON BONEHILDA, but bonehilda is not a summon is an item you can buy. How is her implementation going to be? I just wish she stays forever, not like the jungle adventure skeleton that vanishes after 2 minutes.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    I have one remaining question regarding bonehilda, it says SUMMON BONEHILDA, but bonehilda is not a summon is an item you can buy. How is her implementation going to be? I just wish she stays forever, not like the jungle adventure skeleton that vanishes after 2 minutes.

From what I've gathered, you summon her with the spirit board, but I could be wrong. I can't track down the Tweet that says or implies this.
  • justice4bonehildajustice4bonehilda Posts: 185 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »

From what I've gathered, you summon her with the spirit board, but I could be wrong. I can't track down the Tweet that says or implies this.

Oh I haven't got the chance to see that tweet, please post if found. thanks! :)
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I think you're going to have to learn to summon her with a certain level of Medium.

Who knows what other things Mediums will be able to do as they level up?
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    If they are going to make dragons the size of a parakeet, what's the point? Tiny dragons are a joke. Plus, we know they don't like to do what they've done before, so tiny dragons are out anyway.

Having said that, I wouldn't be opposed to spirit dragons that are larger than a parakeet. Maybe elemental dragons. One for fire. One for water. One for wind, etc. You could gain a dragon master skill as you learn to harness you dragons power.

ohh if we ever get dragons i'd aso love if we get oriental dragons. and of course spirit dragons so i can make the Shimadas! <3
    4d3ccc3ba105fb1644819d6b1712f65c.264x264x1.jpg