Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best/Favourite world to live in before and after university?

I haven’t played TS3 since TS4 was released. For reasons, I am looking to try TS3 again.
If I remember correctly, Sims attending university must live in the university world while completing their studies. Therefore, I want to ask the question/s. Which is the best (or your favourite) world in which to move a new Sim before you send them off to university? Also, where do you like to have freshly graduated Sims?

Comments

• InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Oh mine just stay in the same world both before and after University. I don't do it based off "how close does this feel to the university world?" because there really isn't a world that feels next door to it to me.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    If you feel you're ready to start a career for your graduated sims, you can go to Bridgeport due to it being an urban world (for roleplaying purpose)
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    I tend to play in Sunset Valley a lot, but if you're sims are in university for fine arts Bridgeport (Late Night EP) or Starlight Shores (Showtime EP) would be great for aspiring performers.
    If you're interested in custom worlds in the future, I enjoy Beach City by RFlong7, which if you don't have stuff for some of the lots in it you can build something else on that lot.
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    The university degree should go well with any rabbithole-career, so I think it doesn't matter. Just pick the sims you want to send to university based on their charechter and likewise place them in a city that best suits them by their story... :smile:
  • > @NRowe said:
    > I haven’t played TS3 since TS4 was released. For reasons, I am looking to try TS3 again.
    > If I remember correctly, Sims attending university must live in the university world while completing their studies. Therefore, I want to ask the question/s. Which is the best (or your favourite) world in which to move a new Sim before you send them off to university? Also, where do you like to have freshly graduated Sims?

i always either play in moonlight falls or bridgeport, bridgeport gives off the moving to the city after getting your degree energy, while moonlight falls gives off "leaving your small town for university then coming back to support the family/town" so it really depends. however if youre not making the education and career a focus it doesnt really matter.