Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIMS 4 CHALLENGE LIST (Updated May 24, 2021)

Comments

• MeeshelbyMeeshelby Posts: 1,914 Member
    Thank you all!! And Happy Holidays to each of you! I hope to update soon!
    I believe everything is updated to this point! With the exception of @valkyrieplays beautifully long list of additions and @AuroraBoreallis super helpful list of fixes...I'll get to those ASAP. But everything else should be caught up to this point.
  • KanindotaKanindota Posts: 101 Member
    Thank you @Meeshelby for curating and updating these!! I've got new ways to play with recently added packs. Very much appreciated!
  • MelissaBearMelissaBear Posts: 29 Member
    I just posted my first ever YouTube video. Snow White & the Seven Bachelors: https://t.co/GgPadUsoW3
    It's a fun take on the Bachelorette challenge! Please check it out, I will be endlessly grateful 💖🤗
  • PieceOfPrincessPieceOfPrincess Posts: 150 Member
    edited December 2020
    Hi all!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

FIND THE LATEST RULES AND ROLLS FOR THE SIMS 4 RANDOM LEGACY IN THIS BLOG.

The Rules
    The Rolls

The challenge has not been updated in a very long time and does not follow the more recent packs. I've updated them all and added some extra Goals & Fun rolls.

Happy Simming!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    Play the "Pac(k)-man Challenge" Find it in my Google Doc or Copy it from the Forum!
  • Angie1301Angie1301 Posts: 90 Member
    Thank you for keeping this updated :)
  • smilepandasmilepanda Posts: 101 Member
    Hello! I recently wrote a challenge and the link is here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/985500/parks-and-recreation-legacy-challenge#latest

It is a parks and recreation legacy challenge that I posted on this forum.
  • theladyalissatheladyalissa Posts: 3 New Member
    i love the amount of neverending challenges in this community. y'all are brilliant!
    TS4 RANDOM LEGACY CHALLENGE

Happy to announce that I've collaborated with someone who created an automated Roller for this Challenge! The roller is completely up to date with the latest packs & rules.

Find the roller here in my blog.
    Or copy the link directly:
    https://ts4randomlegacychallenge.wordpress.com/2021/01/06/random-legacy-roller/

Happy Simming!
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    Play the "Pac(k)-man Challenge" Find it in my Google Doc or Copy it from the Forum!
  • LybLyb Posts: 6 New Member
    I want to try them all !!!
  • mtvsimsmtvsims Posts: 51 Member
    So happy for this thread! I can never be bored ever again lol
    Catch the latest episode of The Challenge by MTVSims here.

1ae67d358eb80994760c45b5c89f34c72d340369.png

• Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    Meeshelby wrote: »
    I just wanted to take a moment to remember @EuphorialQueen . I just found out that she passed away the end of September from heart failure. She was such a joy to work with on this thread. She was always so helpful and kind. I'm already missing her help here and am very sorry to hear of her passing.

https://ts3cc.canadian-forum.com/t2581-in-memoriam-euphorialqueen

OMG I had no idea. So sorry to hear this.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited January 2021

Happy to announce that I've collaborated with someone who created an automated Roller for this Challenge! The roller is completely up to date with the latest packs & rules.

Happy Simming!
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Thank you for updating this challenge! I'm playing it atm and i love it.
    I have added a few goals for my personal use. Here they are if someone's interested:

Winter Fun - in this generation the heir, spouse or helper must maximize all winter sports (ski, snowboard and rock climbing). It isn't needed to be the same sim perfectioning each sport.

Fully Furnished Home - in this generation the house must be upgraded until the following requirements are met: At least 3 Bedrooms, a Kitchen, a dining room, at least 2 Bathrooms, a family or living room, a study with at least one computer, an outdoor garden. (If you are using city living you must have a penthouse to achieve this goal) and a pool.

Duel masters - in this generation the heir, spouse or helper must win a duel at least once a week.

Wishing Well - in this generation the heir, spouse AND helper must ask for a wish every week. The wishing well must be sold when this generation ends.

Inherance from Hell - in this generation the heir receives a haunted house as an inherance. The household is unprepared to deal with it and so it should stay. Noone is allowed to work on their medium skill. (This goal needs the about to release Paranormal SP)

Bringing The Selvadoradian Culture Home - in this generation the heir must marry or engage in a romantic relationship with a selvadoradian native. The heir must maximize the selvadoradian culture skill and teach his/her offspring at least how to dance. They also can only cook selvadoradian food.

Activist lifestyle - in this generation the entire household must participate or start one protest at least once a week. The entire household must volunteer once a week and must help build a community space and visit it once a week.

Home  Library - in this generation the family must buy all books and build a home library.  The free time must be spent reading in the library. The heir, spouse and helper must read at least 10 books each.

Whims and whims - in this generation the heir, spouse and helpers must complete all their whims. They can't delete any whim. They can also complete their aspiration, as it is their ultimate whim. Kids that follow this goal during childhood must buy a reward trait when they age to YA.

Knitting fanatics - in this generation every household member must learn to knit. YA, adults and elders must teach children and teens.

Beach lifestyle - in this generation the entire household must spend one day per week at the beach. They must engage in beach and ocean activities.

Dinner Party From Hell - in this generation the heir must invite at least 3 guests every week for a dinner party. He can only serve Pufferfish Nigiri. The remaining household may be out (preferabilly) but they can also be at home.

Neighbour from hell - in this generation the heir, spouse or helper must get into fights with the neighbours at least every couple of days. They must be enemies of all the neighbours. They also must work hard to have the best garden in the neighbourhood.

Vampire in the family - in this generation the heir,  spouse or helper must become a vampire. He/she must change the aspirations to any of the 3 related to vampires and must complete it.

Black widow - in this generation the heir must marry a rich man. It's the only time when the chosen man can bring in their entire household money. The spouse must then be killed in anyway besides death by age. If your heir rolled single for this generation you must re-roll.

Just as bad as good - in this generation the heir, spouse AND helpers must each have 5 good friends and 5 enemies.

Imortality Seeker - in this generation the heir, spouse or helper must produce Ambrosia. Then they can use it in any way they want.

Your connection with the world is broken - in this generation the heir, spouse AND helpers can't leave the lot except for work. They can't use the phone or the computer in any way except for job purposes (if it's the only posible way to fulfill a milestone).

Teen Forever - change up the look and style of your heir, spouse or helper. They must look like teens. They must use social media , get a tattoo, drink like there's no tomorrow, go clubbing at least once a week, be irreponsible on the job (relax and socialize with coworkers all the time), be irresponsible with kids (give them only fast food and don't care to bath them) and have several woohoo experiences with different people. Their home decoration must fit their lifestyle.

Sceance's circle - in this generation the entire household must maximize their medium skill. They must perform sceant circles at least once a week. (This goal needs the about to release Paranormal SP)

Black Sheep of the Family - in this generation the heir must move to a "needs tlc" apartment for the entire YA lifestage. He must work on his life structure (except for helpers), have kids, work on his and spouse's career and on his generational goal while in the rented apartment. Right after aging to Adult the new family must move to the family house and join the old household (this household must be kept in the "played" category to avoid culling).

Not a Heart-Breaker - the heir must have 3 romantic relationships up to biy/girlfriend at once without any of his/her romances finding out about each other.

Alien Abduction - this generation one male (heir, spouse or helper) must do everything to be abducted. If he gets pregnant, the child must be raised as any other child.

Master Achiever - achieve at least level eight in six skills.

Bowling Fanatics - in this generation the entire household must hang out in the bowling at least once a week. They must have at least a drink there and all of them must play at least one big game with any company. One of them must complete the bowling skill

Cowplant Plantation - in this generation the heir, spouse and helpers must take care of a cowplant plantation. They must feed it with whoever knocks on the door or with any acquaintance.

Abstinent life - in this generation the heir, spouse AND helpers must renounce all possetions,meaning they'll donate all their money, only woohoo for procriation, be non-violent all the time. They can't use electricity at all, they all always walk barefoot, they live near the forest, they are vegetarians that never cook food (they only eat raw vegetables and fruits), they never have medication and they never go to hospitals and they practice meditation daily.

What a Flirt - your heir, spouse or helpers can only perform romantic interactions.

Father Winter's Baby - in this generation the heir,  spouse or helper must have a child with Father Winter. If they aren't married, they can ask FW to move in or even marry him.

Area 51 - in this generation the heir must marry an alien and move to any desert world. The heir must find the alien among the many that are hidden.

Serial Killer - in this generation the heir, spouse or helpers must invite in all the guests that show in their doors. They must kidnap them and kill all of them. They must keep the urns hidden somewhere in the legacy home as thropheus.

Master of the Reward Store - in this generation the entire household must buy two reward traits each. They must choose one reward trait that will help them with their "miscelaneous fun" goal and one that will help them with their career. They'll need to complete whims and aspiration milestones to earn points.

Beetle Eater - in this generation entire household must only cook and eat food made of beetles.

Hired Help - the heir must hire all services. This includes adoption services to both babies and pets. The services must be kept for the whole generation at any cost (if the household can't keep with the costs they can sell furniture or decrease the house size but they can't fire the helper).

Back to rags - a great financial crisis hit your world. The entire household must move to a starter home. They have to leave all their furniture behind. The household bank account must be set to zero.

Science crazyness - in this generation the heir, spouse and helpers are science lovers. They collect frogs and insects and all of them reach level 10 in logic. They have and use the telescope, and they influence their kids to use the chemistry table.

Bohemian life - in this generation the heir, spouse and helpers must dedicate to art (music, painting...), must dress and decorate their house in a bohemian style, they must practice yoga everyday, and buy expensive and rare items at least once a week.

Blackmailer - in this generation the heir, spouse or helper must blackmail anyone outside the household using the SV listening device.

Ancient bloodline - in this generation the household must enrich their witch bloodline into ancient. If the household doesn't have any spellcaster the heir must become one and marry an ancient spellcaster in order to procriate ancient spellcaster kids.

Homewrecker - the heir must break up another sim's marriage. The chosen sim may become the heir's spouse or not.

Recreational abuse - in this generation the heir,  spouse and helpers must use either kava, blower, coffe and/or alcoholic drinks everyday to the point of emotion change.

Regret - in this generation the heir, spouse or helper must plan his/her wedding but right in the arch, while already marrying, they must cancel the wedding. They must then have a huge discussion with the fiance and quit the romantic relationship. This bad relation must be kept in the red for the whole lifespan. The heir, spouse or helper must interact with the ex-fiance at least once a wewk.

Human Revenge - in this generation the heir, spouse or helper must become a vampire, cure Vlad and drink from him anytime they're hungry.

Protect the house - in this generation the heir,  spouse or helper must maximize the vampire lore skill and protect the house with garlic or any other method. One of them must become a specialized vampire curer.

Hidden Areas master - in this generation the heir, spouse or helper must unlick all hidden areas (Forgotten Hollow, Hermit of GF, Sixam and Sylvan Glade). Each area can be unlocked by a different member of the household
  • AuroraBoreallisAuroraBoreallis Posts: 108 Member
    @Meeshelby

I have gone through the entire list again ... Here is what I have found ... This time I started at the bottom of the list and worked my way up so they are in reverse order

TV/MOVIE/BOOK/GAME FAN BASED Challenges
    Twilight Saga Challenge - The URL you requested could not be found (Site Gone)
    GoT: Nobody to Nobility - Challenge deleted

HOLIDAY/SPECIAL EVENT CHALLENGES
    Holiday Mini Legacy Challenge - The authors have deleted this site (Site Gone)

PETS/ANIMALS CHALLENGES
    Pethood Legacy Challenge - The URL you requested could not be found (Site Gone)
    Family Vets Challenge - 404 error: Page not found (Site Gone)
    Crazy Cat Lady - 404 error: Page not found (Site Gone)

ROTATION/MULTI-HOUSEHOLD PLAY CHALLENGES
    Build a City Challenge - This Site Can't Be Reached (Error)

OTHERS / NOT SORTED
    Weight Loss Challenge - 404 error: Page not found (Site Gone)
    Ultimate Survival Challenge - DOESN'T EXIST Message
    Trailer Park Teens - 404 error: Page not found (Site Gone)
    Runaway Teen Challenge (with 4 levels of difficulty) - (Site Active / Challenge GONE)
    Orphanage Challenge - Challenge Deleted
    Living Off the Grid - (Site Active / Challenge GONE)
    The Island Challenge - 404 error: Page not found (Site Gone)
    Homeless Challenge (with 4 levels of difficulty) - (Site Active / Challenge GONE)
    Elemental Challenge - Deleted
    Business Mogul Challenge - Site Gone
    Asylum Challenge version 3 (with 4 levels of difficulty) - (Site Active / Challenge GONE)
    Absolute Master Challenge - 404 error: Page not found (Site Gone)

RELATIONSHIP BASED
    Sleep Your Way To Fame Challenge - Site Gone

HISTORICAL
    Sims 4 SIX Challenge - Deleted

UNSORTED LEGACY CHALLENGES
    Zodiac Legacy Challenge - Site Gone
    The Ziminstead Legacy Challenge - Site Gone
    Spring into Summer & Fall into Winter - Site Gone
    The Sims 4 Legacy Challenge Vampire Lineage - [Modification to Pinstar's Rules] - 404 error: Page not found (Site Gone)
    Rainbow Legacy Challenge - Site Gone
    Pimlico Challenge (YouTube channel) - Site and YouTube Channel Gone/Deleted
    Dramacy - Not Found / Deleted
    Completion Challenge-Plus for The Sims 4 - Site Gone
    Chinese Zodiac Legacy Challenge - 404 error: Page not found (Site Gone)
    Around the World - Site Gone
    Huge thank you to @AuroraBoreallis for the list of broken links. I have moved all of those challenges to the broken link post in case they come back at some point. Finally got that all done!
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    @meeshelby, I saw you posted the Holiday Mini Legacy Challenge under archived. I've intended to play it and know the knew link. Maybe you could update it?
    https://catladygames.wordpress.com/2019/10/18/holiday-mini-legacy-challenge/
  • AuroraBoreallisAuroraBoreallis Posts: 108 Member
    @illusie Thank you for the updated link ... @Meeshelby and I are working on getting the list completely updated and resorted ... So we will be sure to update that link with the next update
  • nastyjmannastyjman Posts: 1,218 Member
    Hi @Meeshelby , I have a legacy challenge that's Goal Specific. It's called "Department Store Dynasty Challenge" - https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/987133/department-store-dynasty-a-get-to-work-challenge-beta
    TLC_banner_2021_downscale.png
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited May 2021
    Delete
    Post edited by texxx78 on
  • LuclyluLuclylu Posts: 437 Member

Happy Simming!
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Do you have a thread on the forum for those playing the updated version?
  • justbrejustbre Posts: 1 New Member
    I haven't fully playtested this, but I've played a version of it without the obligation portion several times. Once I'm able to create a forum link instead of a public google doc, I'll update this link.

[url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bA2eL08YYiEjBFVmXGxFinJ1cfCVmxb4P9z4usHof8k/edit?usp=sharing]The A-Z Legacy Challenge[/url]

Any feedback or questions are more than welcomed!
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    justbre wrote: »
    I haven't fully playtested this, but I've played a version of it without the obligation portion several times. Once I'm able to create a forum link instead of a public google doc, I'll update this link.

The A-Z Legacy Challenge

Any feedback or questions are more than welcomed!

Quoted to make link clickable
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    Luclylu wrote: »

Happy Simming!
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Do you have a thread on the forum for those playing the updated version?

Hiyaaa,
    No I don't have those :/ should I create one?
  • ReadySetLetsGooReadySetLetsGoo Posts: 17 Member
    This list is super helpful!! Thank you everyone who contributed to making it!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top