Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Paranormal Stuff Positive Thoughts Thread

Comments

• Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    LMAO is that a mullet hairdo. Yesss! Dying.

I kinda love it tbh. :lol::lol:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member

@LiELF , remember this one from yesterday? :joy:
    LiELF wrote: »

To that I say...

Be afraid. Be VERY. Afraid.

Now just replace the Afraid with Scared :p
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    The fact that we'll be getting scared emotion literally changed my entire view of the pack, now I'm really excited!
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member

To that I say...

Yes!!

I have been keeping myself in doubt for so long, I don't even know how to handle the news. What's this? Are these feelings? Is my crusade finally over after six years? What do I do with my life now? I just made some posts this morning about how I knew it would be really complicated to do and it would probably never happen. Was I really just about to give up?

I still remember having the Fear emotion conversation with @SimGuruNinja when Vampires came out, and he told me that it could be done, but that it would take a very long time. So I tried to be patient, waiting and waiting and asking and arguing for it and always pushing... and after a few years I figured the idea was discarded or still on the back burner and it wasn't coming. But it is! It is, it is!! They made it happen and I can't believe it!! I don't even know how to thank them. <3<3<3

A SCARED emotion!!!!! *Happy sob*

No. Shut up. I'm not crying, you're crying. I AM THE NIGHT! *Weep*
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    @LiELF Same, I've wanted this for SO long. 😱
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    edited January 2021
    Hope we're getting a 'scared of [sim]' sentiment in the future!

Love everything we've seen so far. To top it all off, this pack also includes a square, plain, comfy couch. No wooden frame or anything (like so many couches already in game). It's great.

SxHK59z.png
  • Options
    Aine wrote: »

I know, you and I have been rallying forever on this. And a few others I've seen, as well. It's so amazing. When I saw it spread to Twitter over the last couple of years, I was hopeful it had gained enough momentum to be seriously considered because for a while there, no one at all seemed to care about it.

One of my main reasons for joining the forums for discussion was the absence of fear in the game. I just can't believe the day has come. I feel like my heart just grew three sizes.
    #Team Occult
  • Options

I know, you and I have been rallying forever on this. And a few others I've seen, as well. It's so amazing. When I saw it spread to Twitter over the last couple of years, I was hopeful it had gained enough momentum to be seriously considered because for a while there, no one at all seemed to care about it.

One of my main reasons for joining the forums for discussion was the absence of fear in the game. I just can't believe the day has come. I feel like my heart just grew three sizes.
    Yes! The game will finally feel a little more complete with a full range of emotions. I think I'm gonna cry. No, that's silly Aine, no crying. 😭
    Thanks for being in the trenches with me @LiELF <3
    Allons-y!

• Options

Yes! The game will finally feel a little more complete with a full range of emotions. I think I'm gonna cry. No, that's silly Aine, no crying. 😭

It's really great to see you happy and positive again. We done good. *Sniffle* High Five. <3
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    edited January 2021

It's really great to see you happy and positive again. We done good. *Sniffle* High Five. <3
    *high five*

And the fact that they added it with a paranormal pack, which is similar to what I ACTUALLY suggested in the ideas forum (just check my signature) is almost too much for me to handle. It's like they made the pack just for me. 😭 I know that's silly, but that's what it feels like right now.
    Allons-y!

• Options

*high five*

And the fact that they added it with a paranormal pack, which is similar to what I ACTUALLY suggested in the ideas forum (just check my signature) is almost too much for me to handle. It's like they made the pack just for me. 😭 I know that's silly, but that's what it feels like right now.

I believe you! That's exactly how I felt about Vampires! I made requests for Victorian drab, a variety of Vampires with different powers, dark and wilted plants, black iron gates, cobblestone streets and gargoyles. I was gobsmacked when it released.

Change and wish fulfillment does happen if you really push for it and share ideas.

I have no doubt now that other large requests are coming.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    edited January 2021
    The downside (or upside, for some) of this '70's fashion is that he now looks like the killer from Amityville.

Ronald_defeo.jpg
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    Looking back at SimGuruConor's tweet about the Scared emotion.

'60 something' buffs?! That's...a lot
    giphy.gif
  • Options

*high five*

I believe you! That's exactly how I felt about Vampires! I made requests for Victorian drab, a variety of Vampires with different powers, dark and wilted plants, black iron gates, cobblestone streets and gargoyles. I was gobsmacked when it released.

Change and wish fulfillment does happen if you really push for it and share ideas.

Yeah, it's a nice feeling. Now i have hope that we'll get even more things we've asked for. <3
    Allons-y!

• Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member

*high five*

i think this year might be the best yet for sims 4, like they have taken our suggestions from 2019 and 2020 and giving us what we want. sentiments and lifestyles and now bonehilda... i hope the next expansion we get it supernatural themed too. ik it would be alot of supernatural/magical things and players want more family items but i think what they might do is that in the first 6 months they will give us more magical stuff and then give us more family oriented stuff in the other 6 months of 2021, but thats just a speculation
  • Options
    Looking back at SimGuruConor's tweet about the Scared emotion.

'60 something' buffs?! That's...a lot

hope they add more emotions and sentiments too in the future
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    edited January 2021
    I just wanna say that I think the pack looks awesome and offers a lot for a stuff pack.
  • Options
    I really hope doing a seance is a club activity.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    I have a gift card and ready to buy too bad can't preorder. And lookie at it! You can store ghosts in jars and watch em like fish daaaw
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • Options
    I really hope doing a seance is a club activity.

most likely is, if its not a modder will 100% do it den
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Looks fantastic. I've got this dilapidated mausoleum that needs to be a haunted lot. The ability to hold a seance and speak with the dead is exactly the sort of thing that my primary roster of households would use regularly. I'm going to be getting a lot of mileage out of this pack.
  • Options

To that I say...

Yes!!

I have been keeping myself in doubt for so long, I don't even know how to handle the news. What's this? Are these feelings? Is my crusade finally over after six years? What do I do with my life now? I just made some posts this morning about how I knew it would be really complicated to do and it would probably never happen. Was I really just about to give up?

I still remember having the Fear emotion conversation with @SimGuruNinja when Vampires came out, and he told me that it could be done, but that it would take a very long time. So I tried to be patient, waiting and waiting and asking and arguing for it and always pushing... and after a few years I figured the idea was discarded or still on the back burner and it wasn't coming. But it is! It is, it is!! They made it happen and I can't believe it!! I don't even know how to thank them. <3<3<3

im so happy for u
  • Options
    adamzaid wrote: »

To that I say...

Yes!!

im so happy for u

Thank you. ❤️
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    LMAO is that a mullet hairdo. Yesss! Dying.

I kinda love it tbh. :lol::lol:

So do I!!!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Montrase102Montrase102 Posts: 330 Member
    I am excited for this pack myself. I get Helen Hall vibes from the woman sitting on the chair

YYjsTIu.png

Helen Hall lived in Moonlight Falls in Sims 3 with the deceased Goth family. She was a natural born psychic.

M4GK1yg.png
    yctpBoE.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top