Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think of the new Paranormal Stuff pack?

GalaxySimsGirlGalaxySimsGirl Posts: 172 Member
The trailer for the new Paranormal Stuff pack has just been released - what are your thoughts? Any comments?

If you haven’t seen the trailer yet, you can find it here...

https://youtu.be/m3zAUlmR4vw

P.S.: Please remember to be respectful of other simmers’ thoughts and opinions, especially if you want to directly build on or contradict someone else’s thoughts. Remember not everyone has the same opinion!

P.P.S.: If you find any more official links with details about the pack, please comment them and tag me so I can put them on the original post.

What do you think of the new Paranormal Stuff pack? 254 votes

I can’t wait!
42%
Akl500Pcrocobauraauroraael14IceyJMartinvrudolphaAprilDawnPlayerSinger2010danacnbrettMi9shaoscarmiklcSimpatsyannIsb917Simburiansimm621justChrisUkilovejewel17shygirlSirenLuminosalanmichael1 107 votes
It looks pretty good
34%
CK213Stace1234566Kita5399Idontrcallbandit5NighteyesOolonglongBlkBarbiegalCelticgamer0WrenryTWSimGamer82EvilWitch83DOLLDRMS1AnmirlajimbbqEcho17121ApparentlyAwesomeBluellecatloverplayerldmarko 87 votes
Okay / Not really bothered
8%
alexspoom13alan650111Colorist40sam123haneulgraventheteamjenChampandGirlieDeKaylexus20Oldeseadoggethesimmer14Louise_G0325NorthDakotaGamerBobisbaeAbbyZGalaxySimsGirlDianesimsJasonschick80PreCiious 22 votes
I’ll buy it in a sale
7%
GoldmoldarIcewolfoveronAlrynnFlashMarkerIObellewamayelitaydevRamblineRoseBrittanyChick22Bhawkins0402JemmaTheSimmerfilipomelrinre33Atreya33birdonawireDaepheneAngeliqueAdelaideHandelVeeDub 20 votes
Definitely not buying
4%
grnblzTheSpotted_CPaigeisin5glory_joySimChic1DoloresGreyDeeTsimsStrawberryYogurtabelhinha35HopeyStarrSeashoreLivia 11 votes
If it comes with... (comment)
2%
keekee53irishdragon7friendlysimmersluxsylvanAinecalaprfyNightwalkerArkanis 7 votes

Comments

• calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Star Bars.
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    This pack is pretty useless without a fear emotion IMO.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • caliposscaliposs Posts: 320 Member
    edited January 2021
    I can’t wait!
    Aine wrote: »

Edit: Someone beat me to it :lol:
    he/him
  • CeridwenCeridwen Posts: 228 Member
    I can’t wait!
    Buying it as soon as I can! Feeling very positive towards it and can't wait. <3
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    I can’t wait!
    I so can not wait for this stuff pack to come out especially since it has Bonhilda!!!! >

https://simscommunity.info/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/TS4_SP18_REVEAL_16x9-INGAME_EN-US-364.jpg
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    I can’t wait!

I think we are punished enough with constant sadness (these death notification calls!), I see no need for more negative emotions or any further emotion at all. Think of how annoying pet fears are in TS4, or thunderstorm tenseness - do you really want more of this?
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,571 Member
    I can’t wait!
    Sthenastia wrote: »

Wow! I wonder if we're going to get the "Scared to Death" death type as well!
  • PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    I can’t wait!
    I have to admit, I am pleasantly surprised at the trailer reveal!

Since this is a stuff pack, I was under the impression that there would be some sort of ghost hunter gameplay and that would be it. The fact that this pack includes the new career, new lot type, host a séance, summon Bonehilda, and still include the usual CAS and build mode assets is pretty amazing. Based on the Tweets above, it's so great to see a new emotion too!

This is pretty cool, and I can't wait to start playing with this pack. 👻
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    I can’t wait!

I think we are punished enough with constant sadness (these death notification calls!), I see no need for more negative emotions or any further emotion at all. Think of how annoying pet fears are in TS4, or thunderstorm tenseness - do you really want more of this?

Ok nevermind - welcome new emotion 😈
  • Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,414 Member
    Sthenastia wrote: »

Well I'm definitely buying this on release day now.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    Okay / Not really bothered
    Well, even if it’s not my type of gameplay, it looks fun, and the build/buy will come in handy. Finally we have a secretary desk!! And that fireplace looks nice. The paintings too and I see a couch WITH stuff thrown on it :)

Now, I hope it comes with a fear emotion.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,774 Member
    I can’t wait!
    long time to wait... argh
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    I can’t wait!

I Luv Phantom of the Opera, one of My all time faves, :)
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    It looks pretty good
    I would have picked "I can't wait!", but as the saying goes "Don't count your chickens before they're hatched".
    I WANT this pack to be good. I'm tired of my expectations being preyed upon.

This is my type of gameplay. Please be good...please be good...please, please, PLEASE be good...
    I'll be frantically scouring for info in the next few weeks.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I can’t wait!
    I'm so excited. I can't believe we're getting new emotions.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,774 Member
    I can’t wait!

I Luv Phantom of the Opera, one of My all time faves, :)

Haha, mine too, obviously :smiley:

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    I can’t wait!
    100% diggin' it! :heart:
    giphy.gif
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited January 2021
    I can’t wait!
    I would get it for that smokey chalice alone...
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited January 2021
    It looks a very good pack especially for occult players who I am so happy for they are getting another pack as this one looks very good. My own personal opinion on it I like the BB style items, the gameplay looks very good but not my style so would not use it that much. The CAS from what I can see I think looks awful and is up there for me with my least favourite CAS items from a pack. So this is a pack I'm more inclined to get on sale as I did with vampires. I don't have a gift card to buy it like I did with realm of magic. Most occult packs I either get on sale or use birthday gift cards etc.
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    edited January 2021
    I can’t wait!
    I'm super excited for this pack. And so glad they decided to go with a psychic-paranormal investigator route than just vacuuming up ghosts in the street. This might be the first pack I actually pay full price for. Rather than waiting for a sale.
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    It looks pretty good
    i'm loving it so far. the whole pack looks a bit more like the sims with its 70s aesthetic and its eerie content, also Bonehilda. <3
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I can’t wait!
    With just what is shown in the trailer and the scared emotion being tweeted I'm super excited.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    It looks pretty good
    I should have voted for Can't wait. I didn't notice Bonehilda and the scared emotion. I think the stuff looks really good and the gameplay looks fun.
  • somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    It looks pretty good
    I'm not a huge fan of supernatural things (I don't own Vampires or Realm of Magic and I'm not planning to), but I may actually buy this since it's only a stuff pack (meaning it won't be intrusive I think) and a really full of content one. B&B and hairstyles are really cute, and it looks like it has a lot of gameplay!