Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Paranormal Stuff Positive Thoughts Thread

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
edited March 7 in Nominated Threads
As usual this thread is for those looking forward to the new pack, Paranormal Stuff.

Also, keep your eyes peeled for my Stuff Pack Giveaway later today!
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Yay!! I didn't know if you were going to make one for a Stuff Pack but here it is! I love hanging out in these threads. :)
    #Team Occult
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,777 Member
    Great! Thank you @simgirl1010 , for making this thread again :smiley:
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    I am SO excited! A medium skill, seances, bonehilda!!!
    My witch cant wait!
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I'm still on my sims break. Finally getting writing and other things done. But darnnit this pack just had to come out right now!! 😆😆 I will buy it upon release but resist the temptation to touch it yet. Because once I do it's over lol.
    I know we haven't seen the trailer yet but based on the supposed description so far it actually sounds like a mini game pack. Like they combined a lot of popular things from happy haunts.
    Hopefully we see the missing stuff in a future pack.
    My biggest curiosity is just how creepy this is!!! I'm still hoping it's not too friendly😬 lol and that they patch in fear emotion.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    I'm still on my sims break. Finally getting writing and other things done. But darnnit this pack just had to come out right now!! 😆😆 I will buy it upon release but resist the temptation to touch it yet. Because once I do it's over lol.
    I know we haven't seen the trailer yet but based on the supposed description so far it actually sounds like a mini game pack. Like they combined a lot of popular things from happy haunts.
    Hopefully we see the missing stuff in a future pack.
    My biggest curiosity is just how creepy this is!!! I'm still hoping it's not too friendly😬 lol and that they patch in fear emotion.

Yeah, I really hope they did balance some creepiness in. Vampires had a good, solid creepy factor (of course, it got nerfed) which is one of the things that made it so great and I want more of that.

Can't wait to see what we get in the update!
    #Team Occult
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited January 2021
    I’ve said this in another thread, but I hope it has a ghost hunting career like TS3 ambitions! I’m excited to see whatever it has to offer though. I really like stuff packs. They add a lot of fun stuff to the game without being so overwhelming and consuming like a big pack. I very much enjoy the details all my stuff packs have added to my game
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,571 Member
    edited January 2021
    Love @simgirl1010 's positive thoughts threads! I really didn't know how much had already leaked about the pack and it certainly looks exciting and packed with some good fun that will match up well with a game that definitely embraces the ghostly side of sim living.

EDIT: Omg, i didn't know the trailer had dropped! This looks INCREDIBLE! Cannot wait!
    Post edited by Kerrigan on
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    This should be a lot of fun.
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I just saw the trailer. It looks like it will be a fun pack.
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    I wasn't sure what to expect but I really like the theme and the ghosts!
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,404 Member
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Definitely want this in my game. The crystal ball looks neat!
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    there are so many cool little things, like the creepy dolls, the palm reading hand...and so much more!
    Liking the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 style of the BB too.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    Not bad for a stuff pack ! New social event and career ?! Wow
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    edited January 2021
    Oh my, I'm going to really enjoy this pack. I love that doll! I shall name her.. Annabelle..
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,777 Member
    ashcrash19 wrote: »
    Bonehilda in the background!
    Haha.. looks like she made good impression to Don there :p

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    While I'm shocked there's an active career in a Stuff Pack I am disappointed its not the Ghost Hunter career from Sims 3 Ambitions with expanded content. But if you prefer the Ouija to Ghostbusters congrats. Just wished for my favorite career to come back.
    Didn't notice Bonehilda, shocked and hoping that's actually her.
    Will probably just use the new CAS/Build Mode items and avoid the rest. Not my cup of tea with all the voodoo and Ouija board stuff.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • DrukiDruki Posts: 163 Member
    This is cute but creepy, I love it!
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member

ok but that hippie 70s aeshetic SOLD ME, MORE STUFF LIKE THIS PLEASEEEEEEE. also im happy bonehilda is back, love her in sims 3. overall my first impressions looks fun and i want more content like this, ik everyone wants more family content and i agree completely but i think they should add more magic and supernatural related stuff too, for example i RLLLLLLLLLLLLLY want faires and warewolves in the sims4, i love them to death in sims 3 and fairies will fit extremely well with sims 4 cartoony artstyle. considering my playstyle with sims as of late is very wild and insane im happy to see this and cant wait to turn willow creek into a huanted town cuz why not
  • ExxCeeExxCee Posts: 353 Member
    I'm super excited for this one. I voted for all this the first time (also love nifty knitting mind you) but this will be so much fun! The items looks really neat and there's more gameplay which is awesome. I know there will be a bunch of miserable people saying it's awful so thank you for doing this thread xD
    Origin ID: ExxCee
  • j1z1j1z1 Posts: 311 Member
    Looks fun enough for a stuff pack. I want to learn more about the new career. Also, I think those cute spirits can turn ugly, so that's nice.
  • Bearly_MediaBearly_Media Posts: 124 Member
    Looks cool. I'm wondering how much of the paranormal activity I saw in the trailer appears the same in-game (or if it was just trailer 'magic').

For example: lights flickering, candles being snuffed out, sounds of a crying baby.
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,404 Member
    aws200 wrote: »
    While I'm shocked there's an active career in a Stuff Pack I am disappointed its not the Ghost Hunter career from Sims 3 Ambitions with expanded content. But if you prefer the Ouija to Ghostbusters congrats. Just wished for my favorite career to come back.
    Didn't notice Bonehilda, shocked and hoping that's actually her.
    Will probably just use the new CAS/Build Mode items and avoid the rest. Not my cup of tea with all the voodoo and Ouija board stuff.

To me, the paranormal investigations still remind me of the ghost hunter career a bit, hopefully more streams and such will detail more. It looks like they combined happy haunts with the new orleans render art they made a long while ago.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top