Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wedding Day Bliss?

Okay, let's see if you have a better wedding story.
My sims had been dating a while so I figured it was finally time to get married. I set up their wedding party, thought it was all perfect. For some reason I couldn't get them under the arch at the same time. By the time I did, they had missed their own wedding party. Oh well, the guests were still there so they did it anyway. I guess I didn't pay close enough attention to the lunar calendar because the moment the vows were over zombies started popping up like crazy. In the midst of the pandemonium one of the guests asks my female sim out on a date. My sims run into the bedroom. Probably thankful their wedding was over. Tried to get them into their wedding bed for their first night together and couldn't. As soon as one was in bed the other would leave. Eventually that made. Yes! It's finally over! No wait, there is still a guest in the house...and...he just died in the bathroom.
Oh well, at least they received a lovely wedding gift from The Grim Reaper the next day.

Comments

• Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    Ah, my wedding storys less of a conventional wedding. There was this Sim who caused the relationship and then eventual marrage by cheating on one of the Sims. Eventually I chased that Sim down when he left work, tailed him into his apartment and proceeded to fireblast under him and let him have a nice fire dance. I even managed to get a picture, featuring one completely random man who happened to pass by!
    7azeup4.jpg
    Even the Grim Reaper stuck around after for a bit shoving some ashes in the trash.
    There were no tears. Just happiness.

My Sims even got sent wedding gifts by... Their own clones and household members.
    I8TB1eK.png
    L9q8VGi.png
  • BiorasBioras Posts: 50 Member
    Ah, good times.
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,745 Member
    I am impressed at your stories!!!!!!
    I don't remember having wedding parties this wild!
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    My weddings are boring in comparison. Nothing exciting ever happens.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~