Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    @Skeilah YES! I love it! That hair is so much better and that outfit really captures her style. She looks a lot more accurate than my no CC version
    :D

Hahaha, glad to hear that! I was so happy to find that hairstyle. I also thought it looked a lot like her CC one. I lucked out there! Thank you! I added her^^
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Skeilah wrote: »
    I already found Sakura from @SoulGal7 in the Gallery and I added her in my safe, but I also want to add the rest ^^ @Hermitgirl @Ellupelluellu @Karababy52 @Kanindota @permanentrose

I don't really use CC in my game, so if you use a lot, I'll have to remodel the Sim as close as I can to the actual Sim. But I'd like to have everyone in-game!

@ Skeilah - that's a great idea! I think I would love to do that, too :)
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Skeilah wrote: »
    I already found Sakura from @SoulGal7 in the Gallery and I added her in my safe, but I also want to add the rest ^^ @Hermitgirl @Ellupelluellu @Karababy52 @Kanindota @permanentrose

I don't really use CC in my game, so if you use a lot, I'll have to remodel the Sim as close as I can to the actual Sim. But I'd like to have everyone in-game!

@ Skeilah - that's a great idea! I think I would love to do that, too :)

Bryon is also uploaded in the gallery, but make sure to hit the CC-button. For some reason the game thinks he has some kind of CC on him, but I can't find any xD
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited January 2021
    Is it cheating to sell harvestables you find at people's homes lol? Jules is visiting one of my other main families in Willow Creek and they have a money tree on their lot and if I sell them, I can make Jules 22,000 simoleons. It seems too easy...better not...lol
    @Skeilah If you want to upload your version of Jules for people to download since she's more accurate than mine, feel free to do so!
    @Skeilah If you want to upload your version of Jules for people to download since she's more accurate than mine, feel free to do so!

She's on the Gallery!! I also managed to upload Bryon without the CC-box checked. Think my game is bugged somewhere xD
  • KanindotaKanindota Posts: 101 Member
    NOOOOOOOOOOO!
    01-09-21-11-37-24-PM.png
    Notes: I was trying to get River at the same time as everyone else and now he's gooone, dang it! :s I guess I'm game over now??? He hasn't got any kids so I'm at a stand still. Maybe I'll clone him and he could be a twin? I'm soooo sad that he passed away :cry::cry::scream::scream: I'm tempted to get a do-over
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,868 Member

@SoulGal7 , Day7, aww.. Sakura's first kiss with Kyoshi <3Day 8 , WOW, that will make Sakura rich very soon :D Nice job with the autographs :D

@Hermitgirl , Day8, Good job with the aspiration Roxi, and sometimes those vending machines are very annoying! Day9 , That house looks lovely, nice find! :)

@permanentrose , Update 2, Im glad Jules got invited to so many places :) I know you use the always welcome now, that will make things much easier :). Update 3, Nice that she still does things to the houses she visits, even with the reward trait , and lol at the spoiled food :)
    Reply to your mentions, Thank you :) Yes she gladly finds more teens later :) I did consider fitting the lot at SM, but decided to make her to take 4 full week vacations at Selvadorada, that way she has the opportunity to find 4 temples as well :)

@Karababy52 ,day 8 , Lovely update, I guess the wishes were somewhat related to each others :pDay 9, Okay now I am really curious about who that " unexpected 'guest.'" was :joy:
    Reply to your mention, yes Wolfgang did swipe the table. :joy: Unfortunately those uniforms will be selected randomly, I need to see if there is a mod for that. I am not sure what level of fishing Melody was at that point 5 or 6, perhaps :)

@Skeilah , January 8th, I'm glad Byron didn't have to spend his New Year alone :) , January 9th, Brrrr... that still loooks like a very cold swim!! :joy:
    Reply to mention: Sure I will upload Melody, she has only 1 peace of CC , if not counted default replacement stuff :) Hopefully tomorrow :)

@Kanindota , 7th January River can make nice amount of money if he catches some of the rare Sulani collectibles :)ETA: just before mine.. oh noooo!!!! :(:(

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note to Melody's gameplay, some personal rules to my game:
    -Melody can only plant what she finds in wild, or can anyhow else get them non cheaty way from the world she is at. (vending machine , fishing, this time). She cannot go to festivals at SM, and get those rare plants for free either, as she will never be living in that world.
    - Her house moves with her. When she is a teen, her house has to be level 1 tiny home, when YA , her home has to be level2 tiny home, when an adult, her home has to be level3 tiny home, and finally as an elder, she can have any size of home.
    - I will redecorate her house everytime she moves, to use only stuff of the world she is at+basegame .
    - Starting from update 9, I will be adding her household value to my updates too, as I decorate her house everytime she gets money, and her end of day funds are often almost zero :joy:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

UBXaRvX.png
    (Okay, this suits her the best so far...)

Melody Connors, day 5

Start funds 1755 simoleons.
    End of the day funds 2629 simoleons.
    Urn3n93.png
    After school the ah, so "mandatory" fishing pic :joy:
    GIISm1I.png
    After hours of fishing.. maybe she finds place to hang out from here...
    3b9usHB.png
    5oJysmm.png
    kcjZMJX.png
    wvi2pqx.png
    She did put the leftovers to the fridge, hopefully the family has some use of those :)
    t3OwbAa.png
    weWqkjB.png
    She woke up early, just after 5am, so the strawberry and snapdragon bushes were ready to harvest, and more fishing...YAY (for me)!
    WmsFt0g.png
    NjEl6DO.png
    Back home , to plant those things, and do the last minute homework, haha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

uooF4gi.png
    (Heyyy!! I liked the red better!)

Melody Connors, day 6

Start funds 2629 simoleons.
    End of the day funds 503 simoleons.
    House value: ?????????
    0QBFDTc.png
    And the "mandatory" one...
    soW4Ph8.png
    She didn't want to play with her :(
    Y8Li6BF.png
    Elsa, supervised by her dad, agreed to play with her!
    dym66fx.png
    At this point I paused and added more chesstables, so maybe not everyone will be grouping around their table...
    RDP18Ta.png
    Haha, no use :D
    2NuwJWJ.png
    OjOdfiw.png
    AD3WkoD.png
    Eating something and back to fishing :)
    ijHp2mc.png
    Sleeping at the Ito household again, just in different bed this time.
    ONfofA6.png
    meKjLHQ.png
    She has a HOUSE!! Tho only thing in it is the shower (toiled costed 600 , and she had 503 left :p )
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • KanindotaKanindota Posts: 101 Member
    Okay I may try to spin this in my favour, hopefully I've saved River in my library. I should've uploaded him the gallery before I started, dang it. I'm so annoyed and frustrated at myself but also feeling quite silly because I wanted to rush him into getting 4 more days to be on the same days as you all.

Ah :lol::cry::sweat_smile: Lesson learned. I will start again, consider this a little hiccup.

@Ellupelluellu I love her in red too. Does the uniform change every day? Melody is so lucky and organised, she is thriving. I hope in this next attempt I'm doing, I can tap into that luck. Also I will try to not rush things. Ah, I can't believe it. Poor River :cry: I'm so terrible :lol:
    edited January 2021
    @Ellupelluellu Great screenshots, as always! I do like Melody in the red uniform too, red is a GREAT color on her. That chess game was very entertaining (literally, haha - seems like no one could walk away from it :D).

@Kanindota I decided I'm just going to call my days "updates" since I realistically know that I may not actually post/play everyday (I did just play a TON today since I have a busy week coming up, so I saved a bunch of screen shots and divided them in to separate updates so I can post without having to play everyday this week)
    edited January 2021
    @Kanindota omg no, I missed your update about him dying, I just thought you were feeling behind in the challenge lol! Go back to a previous save and try again! That's my advice. I don't think that's cheating. We want you in the challenge!
    edited January 2021
    Not officially part of an update, but thought I'd add a tip for you guys today that I found helpful

Having a lump of clay is a good way for sims to fill up their fun need and get into an inspired mood. Sometimes I find it annoying how much Jules will autonomously play with it, but it can be helpful sometimes :)
    nlXLRIH.png
    Post edited by permanentrose on
    edited January 2021
    Kanindota wrote: »
    NOOOOOOOOOOO!
    01-09-21-11-37-24-PM.png
    Notes: I was trying to get River at the same time as everyone else and now he's gooone, dang it! :s I guess I'm game over now??? He hasn't got any kids so I'm at a stand still. Maybe I'll clone him and he could be a twin? I'm soooo sad that he passed away :cry::cry::scream::scream: I'm tempted to get a do-over

@Kainidota - That really didn't happen - it was all a very bad dream! lol I would start again, yep, he just had a nightmare - hypothermia related nightmare from the swim. Oh look! We saw his face finally! lol
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    *Notice - My Day 9 Notes and Extras have been updated! :)

@Skeilah I see @SoulGal7 already stepped up to the plate and answered this for you. Thanks SoulGal7! I don't think teens can do any of the adult careers. I don't understand why though since adults can now do the part-time jobs normally set aside for only teens. Bummer... I'll upload Tessa to the Gallery later tonight when I go in game to play again, and I'll grab everyone else's Sim that has uploaded them too! Great idea! :) About your post for the day. Brrrrr! Bryon is much braver than I would be swimming in cool weather like that! Good for him! Chopsticks! Thanks for the reminder, I keep forgetting to switch out Tessa's utensils so she'll use those.

@permanentrose Aww, man, that bites you had to remove that Mod. :( I wish there was something I could do to help with that. I'd gift you some packs in a heartbeat if I had the funds. I'm sure you'll work something out though. :) Aww, so sweet of Jules to give that gift to Emmet's little sister! I love that she continues to do nice things for the Sims where she's been hanging out in their homes and such. Hot headed Sims are funny! But they can be annoying. At least Jules fixes whatever she breaks. It's unfortunate that rain can break appliances/electronics. I put Tessa's under a 'floating' roof on her lot when she first got it for that very reason. Mario is a very cute teen! I think they'd make a great couple if you decide he's the one for Jules.

About harvesting plants on other Sims' property. I personally would not do that, especially not a money tree seed. I put in the rules for myself that buying those is against the rules. But like I've said before, you can play however you want to have fun, I'm not a challenge cop. :)

@Hermitgirl Very nice house Roxanne has now, I love it! When Roxanne gets enough satisfaction points, she should also get 'Creative Visionary.' She'll paint more Masterpieces with that trait! ;) Congratulations to Roxanne for finishing her first aspiration! I think you're also the first to have a challenge participant finish one too! :) Oh no! What weird bugs to happen in your game. Did you cheat to get her a Potion of Youth to set her age back to the beginning? I think I would and wouldn't consider it cheating at all. I just noticed that Roxanne and Tessa have the exact same bed, same color and everything. :D

@SoulGal7 Dang, too bad the club idea didn't work out, how disappointing! :( However, Holy Simoly did you get lucky with the autographs. That's got to be a glitch. I've never heard of celebrities signing that many in a row. I knew about the photos being worth more when you get them appraised, but I didn't know they'd go up in value the next day. I thought they only went up when the celebrity died. Gah! I should've had Tessa ask Adam for more than one, and she should've waited to sell the one she did get since it was worth 3200! She could've raked in 6400 just for the one! o.O Oh well, thanks for the tip, I'll keep that in mind if Tessa ever sees another celebrity. Good to know about the Festivals too. I must've misread that aspiration goal myself since I thought it was any Festival.

@Kanindota Oh No! I'm so sorry River drown! Gah! That's so sad. :( Technically, it's against the my rules for myself that the only way to bring back your Sim if they die is by having a spouse or offspring bring them back to life. But, if that happened to me? I really don't know if I'd be able to do it. I might just not save or go back to an earlier save and pretend it never happened. ;) I've gotten too attached to Tessa by now to lose her like that. It's part of my original idea for the challenge to just move on or start over if that happens, but this is a work in progress, and things have changed since then. I think I'll update that part of the rules/guidelines to say you may bring back your Sim if they die to continue the challenge. :)

@Ellupelluellu Thank you! I've updated my Day 9, so you'll be able to find out who the 'guest' was now if you want to check them out. :) Tsk, Wolfgang is such a naughty Sim eh? Yup, I know they're random, but maybe there's a cheat or like you said a Mod to give them the uniform you want them to have, like for career outfits. I'll try to remember to look when I go in game to play in a bit. :)

I love the red school uniform the best on Melody too! It just suits her better. I love that screenshot of her holding up the salmon with a big smile on her face while wearing the red uniform, the red trees behind her, the green grass and the colorful Salmon makes for a very pretty photo! Yay for Snapdragons and Strawberries! Melody sure has a big garden now! That should help her simolean situation very soon! ;)

Alrighty, headed offline in a few to go play again. Have a great evening/morning everyone! <3
    edited January 2021
    January 10th
    01-10-21-8-07-34-am_orig.png

Bryon's Diary
    Do you still know how I went to the bathhouse yesterday? Welll…. I fell asleep in the Hot Spring and now my skin looks like it’s going to fall apart. On a positive note, I met two new people today: Sakura Li and Naoki Saito – both my age! Naoki told me about his hobby: rock climbing. He asked me if I wanted to join him once. “Yeah, sure”, I replied him, “but before I do that, I may have to read up a thing or two about that rock climbing hobby of yours”. He laughed at me and gave me a book. “Here, read this. I’ll teach you the basics when you’re done with that”. That’s how I ended up reading a rock climbing skill book right now. Why does this sound so difficult?!

Extra photo:
    ieOOkjL.png

Here we have Sakura and Naoki in a dirty Hot Spring :joy: Just wanted to show you this so you know what Naoki looks like.
    @Skeilah - Yeah! Bryon is back! And ooh - thank you for having Sakura in your game. Hopefully, she wasn't the one who didn't take the shower to get the onsen dirty. lol Is Saiko an NPC or one of yours? I have some catch-up reading to do and will comment on all the posts later today! Have a good one!
    edited January 2021
    Here's a link to Tessa on the Gallery if anyone would like to download her. :)

Tessa Tyler

I also downloaded; Bryon, Sukura and @permanentrose's own version of Jules. But I see that @Skeilah made a version of her you may like better? Let me know which one you'd prefer I put in my game. :) I could not find a copy of Melody, River or Roxanne though, are they uploaded to the Gallery? I used the hashtag #onemonthoneworldoneyear just like the three I found had in their descriptions. I think it's a good one, so maybe y'all would like to use it too when/if you upload your Sims?

Love your Daily pic for Bryon Skeilah! It looks so peaceful. Very cool how he already met some 'new' friends, one of which 'gave' him the Rock Climbing skill book. He's on his way now to being a rock climbing Superstar! ;)

January - Day 10: "Look Ma, No Feet!"

DIjwqp4.png

Notes
    Another one of Tessa's aspiration goals in the last milestone, is to do a High Intensity run on an expert slope using a snowboard or skis, or climb a medium height rock climbing wall in inclement weather. I'm not sure what the game's definition is of inclement, but it was freezing outside. So I sent my little mountain goats to the walls that are practically right behind Tessa's house. Tessa is only Level 4 in snowboarding and hasn't tried skiing yet, so that's her only choice for that goal right now. Tessa is Level 7 on the cusp of Level 8 in rock climbing, another milestone goal. Plus, she climbs like a monkey just like Josh now! He usually leaps right up and keeps going like that at first, this time they both did. At one point, Josh even slipped and fell a few feet back to the ground while Tessa kept going and beat him to the top. On the way she was even hanging by just her fingertips, no feet! :o Unfortunately, I guess the weather wasn't considered inclement because the goal never was filled. She'll have to try again, maybe during a blizzard. Too bad that wasn't a part of the milestone when they climbed the mountain!

I discovered something too while they were there. Not only is there a Pear tree nearby, but at the top of those walls is a community garden with planters! (see pics in Extras) There's nothing in the planter boxes, but two plants; an onion and, well, I forget the other one, are in the ground near them and also three dig spots! \o/ Sadly, that little fact might've been more handy when Tessa was first starting out than now. But it's still nice to know! :)

On the way back to the house, I saw some forest spirits and had Tessa stop to make a wish. She got...nothing! What? Didn't know that could happen. Oh well... *shrugs* Tessa studied her Level 3 rock climbing skill book, while Josh made something to eat and then she went to bed. Josh played some video games, harvested the garden and read a Rocket Science skill book until he reached Level 9. I had him stop there because Tessa was getting up for school and she needed some social. Mr. Romantic flattered her again and got an 'Adoring' sentiment for her! :D He is so smitten with her. I bet he'd actually have that sentiment, Smitten, if it were possible. ;)

Tessa left for school, wearing the red uniform this time. I think it looks good on her too! I sent Josh to sing some Karaoke at the Honeypot since that's a skill he didn't have. He got to Level 3 while there before I sent him home when Tessa got home from school. Not much happened before Tessa went to bed, she did her homework, they played some console video games together and read skill books. Since Josh is already Level 10 in guitar and I know Sims can sing while playing, that's just what I had him do while Tessa snoozed. I have to laugh at that screenshot. I didn't notice at first, but there's somebody standing at the front door smiling! Looking closer I realized it's one of my NPC vampires I modified from a game generated townie! I guess he liked Josh's singing, eh? :D

Extras
    GK1clmh.png
    v6VD0qg.png
    izVIQGd.png
    NOt6GWv.png
    YQzDtft.png
    eQPLPtA.png
    Rldyfd4.png
    De7Kgr0.png
    Wkp62HT.png
    zS9GTn0.png

Happy Simming and have a great Sunday! <3
    @Karababy52 - Love today's update and will comment further later today. But what I wanted to know is where exactly are these walls and what height are they? Are they medium walls or high walls? I thought there were some in Senbamachi neighborhood, but then couldn't find them.
    @SoulGal7 I posted a map that shows where they are in an earlier post. But basically, yes, they're in the Senbamachi neighborhood, right near the end of the Bamboo hiking trail on the left side of the neighborhood below the first (I think it's a rental) house on the street. They're Medium height walls. You can see what looks like jagged rocks from the neighborhood, they're on the other side of those. Hope that helps! Thanks about my update and no worries. :)
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    edited January 2021
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    Here's my Sim for the challenge and the Day 1 Photo:
    Tessa Tyler - Teen

7RcPWzF.png

Traits: Genius, Loves Outdoors
    Beginning Aspiration(s): Extreme Sports Enthusiast and then will do Mt. Komorebi Sightseer, if there's enough time left in the month.
    World: Mt. Komorebi
    Neighborhood: Senbamachi
    Lot: 6-4-1 Hanamigawa (Premade house/lot bulldozed)
    Household Funds: 0
    14 Day Seasons: Beginning season - Summer (Wednesday)

January: Day 1 Notes (they're long, but I'll try to keep notes going forward much shorter):
    Tessa has been fishing to earn simoleans so far, but she was gifted a Simi (Iggy Fabulous) by forest spirits worth 100 simoleans. She used the public restroom in the Bamboo forest and I happened to see them so she ran over and made a wish. She's been buying food from a vendor since no harvestables were available yet. So far she's found one plant each of the following; mushroom, pear, snapdragon, strawberry and chrysanthemum. Only the chrysanthemums are in season and have grown so far. She harvested 3 seeds and planted them.

She also bought a package of starter fruit seeds when she was hungry and the vendor was closed. The package contained 3 grape seeds and 6 plantains. I had her plant one of the plantains and eat the rest. She'll save the grapes for Fall along with all the other plants available in the world for that season. Tessa also fished up a Bonsai bud and planted that too.

She was too busy to greet the Welcome Wagon and now the neighbors don't like her. :D Oh well. She met a teen male Sim (Kyoshi Ito?) while fishing and got to know him a little by cloud-gazing, but then had to run off to go pee. I'm sure she'll see him again. She's good friends now with a YA, my Super Sim Josh Hunter, who was fishing when she arrived one day. She asked him to mentor her since he is Level 10 in fishing. She has the 'Impressed' sentiment for him now. She's at Level 5 in fishing so far.

Her first purchases besides the starter fruit package was a poo hoo bush and a portable shower. She's been sleeping on a bench near her lot. The next goal is to get her a bed. So far she's carrying a C in school and has been doing her homework everyday. She has 3 vacation days to use at some point.

The only thing she's done for the first aspiration milestone so far is buy a remedy or deterrent from a vending machine. I think it was a bug spray. Whatever is the first cheapest thing offered for 20 simoleans. I don't remember. I'm hoping she'll have shelter before the first thunderstorm. I don't see one on the calendar so far, so I think she has awhile before that happens.

I'm open to suggestions for changes/modifications or additional ideas for this challenge if anyone would like to share them! You can post them here in the thread or send me a PM. Thanks and if you try this challenge yourself, Good luck!. Have fun! :)

Happy New Year and Happy Simming! <3

This sounds like a lot of fun, also your sim is seriously gorgeous!
    edited January 2021
    I played a lot yesterday and wrote up and saved a lot of separate update posts so I could continue to post this week though I'm going to try not to be actively playing very much since I honestly have such a busy week. Challenges are fun, but real life has to come first. There's some exciting things coming up for Jules :)

Update 5 - Sometimes wishes do come true!

Jv0Pjqi.jpg

Notes:
    Ages ago when I got Romantic Garden, I put a pre-made lot into Willow Creek from that pack - The Lost Gardens of Healing. That's where Jules headed off to today.
    iePILbe.jpg

She filled up her fun need by having a romp around in the fountain, which she of course filled with bubbles
    gjNG3LU.jpg

Then, she went to make a wish at the Whispering Wishing Well. She wished for simoleons, and I didn't expect much to happen, but the well emptied out all it's contents into Jules' wallet, giving her about 6000 extra simoleons!
    C0ytImE.jpg

What a lucky win! I immediately went back to her lot to build her a house. I like the idea suggested by @Ellupelluellu of building each tier of a tiny home as she ages up through life, so in case I want to commit to that, I built her a tier 1 home, which gives a lot of nice lot perks. Here is her humble home:
    Dl2C8na.png
    gwH8MDu.png
    oahGzyj.png
    c8hh8mM.png

I will add more decor as she earns more money and perhaps even creates her own wall art since I gave her an easel.

Her social need was getting really low, so I called forth the ghost of Reed Edison, the moody alien ghost she keeps in her inventory. He did help with her social need, but he also possessed her toilet and broke it, and stole all of her harvestables, so I do not recommend this socialization trick. He is going back in her inventory for a long timeout once he returns to his urn. (At least he did help mop up his mess)
    VvoSTFy.png

Jules hung out with her cousin Bex for a bit, but her hot headed trait (and probably that annoying alien ghost) had her in a foul mood.
    3LbUZrJ.png

Finally, she visited The Blue Velvet nightclub and started building a new skill and even earned a few tips. She also completed the second part of her fishing aspiration earlier in the day. She bought the waterproof trait as well, since she was getting into a bad mood all the time getting wet in the rain. It's been a rainy spring and I need her to be outside despite the weather to fulfill her aspiration.
    pRpnYrM.png

Simoleon count: 165 (yep, she used almost all she had to build that house lol)

I need to get her some odd jobs for real next time I play so she can pay the bills on that cute new house. Also no further development with her potential beau, Mario, but I am keeping that relationship idea tucked away for future play.
    Finally some time to react on stuff.

@Kanindota Oh nooooo..... River died in a river. Hehehe. Okay sorry, not funny. Can't you go back in a previous safe or something and pretend like nothing happened? xD

@Ellupelluellu What's your Gallery ID? Also, that red outfit indeed suits her! How is everyone having so much money? Bryon is constantly broke hahahahahahah! I also like the house a lot!! :D

@SoulGal7 Haha no problem! I love having her in game already! I hope she wasn't the one to get the onsen dirty too. I'll just say Naoki did that xD I don't know where Naoki came from to be honest. He was just there, poof. I even searched if he was a premade, but he wasn't. He's also homeless, so maybe my game just decided to get him in there. I'm not complaining. :P Have a nice day!!

@Karababy52 Yay! I'll add her immediately <3@permanentrose already mentioned that people could use my version of Jules because she thought it was a better no CC-version than hers ^^ Hehe, I use a lot of imagination while writing Bryon's diary xD Obviously he bought it with the little money he had, but borrowing it from Naoki makes for a better story in the future, you know?

More climbing! Can't wait to start climbing with Bryon too. I switched aspirations for a while because I need a Festival to buy a costume xD And I don't want to do nothing, so climbing it is!

Also, it's Spring now in my game, and my potato plant is gone ;----; but now Bryon can fish at least.

Yeah I was also asking myself where those walls are HAHAHAH. I already lost a lot of time today why I was searching the bunny slope. And that one is actually so obvious.

@permanentrose Ohhh moneyy. What a nice picture! And what a luck! Another house! And such a nice one also. <3 That ghost makes me giggle.
    edited January 2021
    Now time for replies :)

I would LOVE to put everyone's sims in my game but since I'm missing so many packs, I don't know if I have the energy to edit all the missing content lol. Although I do have a lot of CC that is similar to to some of your styles, so I may slowly start to try to add some of them in. What are all of your gallery IDs? Or did you just use the #onemonthoneworldoneyear hashtag?

@Karababy52 Use the one version that @Skeilah posted. She's WAY more accurate haha. Also Jules will often autonomously start collecting harvestables on other people's lots but I've stopped her before she's gotten to the money tree 😅The other stuff just ends up being a little bit of bonus cash, but I try to stop her before she goes too crazy LOL. I might also buy her a re-traiting potion at some point and have her "grow out" of her hot-headed trait as she matures. I made her with the active and hot-headed traits before I knew I was using her for this challenge and just left them, but I definitely think she could develop some new traits as she finds herself (some more useful ones for this challenge LOL). I might also see if I put an empty lot (or one with only the most basic necessities) as a rental option in Granite Falls and Selvadora how much it would cost per day to rent and save up a bunch of simoleons for Jules and have her live in a tent there and keep extending her vacations.

Also are you playing Josh's household too or is he part of your household? I might have missed that somewhere in a previous update. Anyway, I love seeing your updates about completing all her Snowy Escape aspirations - sims truly have to be so daring and adventurous! I feel like my brother is actually doing this challenge in real life lol. He recently moved out to Colorado and hasn't even saved up enough money for bed yet but he just used his funds to go on an awesome ski trip with friends LOL. Tessa and Josh are for sure into each other - teens are confusing in this game. I feel like physically they look like they're around the 17/18 year old age, so it's really not that creepy for them to have relationship with young adults, who could easily be in their low 20s. But then the teen stage also can technically represent as young as 13, so that's where things can get iffy. Your life will be easier when Tessa ages up for sure haha!

@Skeilah I love how much of the scenery you always get in the picture of the day, lovely screenshots, and so much fun to see Bryon interacting with Sakura! Even if I don't end up adding your sims to my game (for the reasons I stated above) it will be so much fun to see all our sims interacting in your games haha. Seriously, we are all going to be best friends by the time this year is over HAHA

--
    Also what time zone are you guys in? I've been saving my updates and posting in the mornings (I'm East Coast US) but it seems like some of you might be in New Zealand/Australia

edited January 2021
    My Gallery ID is SCNVM. I searched the Sims via the hashtag.

@permanentrose Thank you for the compliment! <3 I like interacting with the other Sims in this thread. That way I'll learn their names faster and become more engaged with this whole forum thread. I absolutely love it. Heheheheh I'd love to become best friends with everybody!

I'm from the little country called Belgium! it's currently 16:13 here. I get spammed with notifications when I'm asleep so that's how I knew nobody here lives near me (I think).
    edited January 2021
    @Karababy52 @Skeilah @SoulGal7

I did do a couple quick edits, not as annoying as I thought they'd be (I do have more content you used than I thought!) They are all just floating around as unplayed households for now (You won't see them for a bit though since I have updates all through Friday written up already, I'm trying so hard to be good and not play this week and get commissions done for my digital art business LOL)
    I found a shirt from the basegame that was almost identical to Bryon's except for the colors
    PxJ098g.png

Tessa's just wearing her formal hair as her default hair since I actually own that pack
    oAQvjrX.png

And I sifted through Sakura's outfits and found that since you had a couple for each category, I actually could clothe her in what you made for the most part haha. Also she lost her braids, but I was pleased with how similar this hairstyle felt to the one you use, so I stuck with this CC one
    TS4gbU2.png

Okay now it is time for me to go be productive today :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top