Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights January 8 - A week on the Sims forums

EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
Sul sul Simmers!

And welcome to our first Friday Highlights of 2021! I hope you had a nice break and got into the new year okay. :smiley:

The year has started with a spo0ky surprise: a teaser for the first Sims pack reveal of 2021 - tune in on January 12 to find out more! 👻

Also, on January 2, it was the last day of the 12 Days of Simsmas. Thanks again to everyone who participated and shared their wonderful creations! :heart:

And now, let's dive into today's Highlights!

05uktaxrgkxg.png
In honour of the tweet linked above, I thought we should stay with the spooky theme. You can find this awesim screenshot by @CelSims here.

But today is not all about spookiness. Let's have a look at what else has been going on here on the forum:
I hope you liked today's highlights! :) And - like always - should there be a discussion or thread that you feel should be featured in the Friday Highlights, just send it my way!

Have a wonderful weekend and treat yourselves! :heart:
- Leeloo

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    :o Wow, Thank You so much @EA_Leeloo for featuring my personal challenge! What a wonderful surprise to see it here! I didn't think anyone else would want to try it too, since it's a work in progress. However, I'm happily thrilled that several others wanted to join me. They've even made some very much appreciated and insightful suggestions for improvement, or are simply using it as a guideline to play their own way. I love that! A big Welcome to anyone else who might want to give it a try. :)

Happy Simming and Happy New Year to everyone! <3
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    :o Wow, Thank You so much @EA_Leeloo for featuring my personal challenge! What a wonderful surprise to see it here! I didn't think anyone else would want to try it too, since it's a work in progress. However, I'm happily thrilled that several others wanted to join me. They've even made some very much appreciated and insightful suggestions for improvement, or are simply using it as a guideline to play their own way. I love that! A big Welcome to anyone else who might want to give it a try. :)

@Karababy52 - This is a wonderful challenge and I am enjoying working on this challenge as a group. Thanks @EA_Leeloo for doing a shout out for this challenge!
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,774 Member
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Karababy52 wrote: »

@Karababy52 - This is a wonderful challenge and I am enjoying working on this challenge as a group. Thanks @EA_Leeloo for doing a shout out for this challenge!
    Absolutely same here :)

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

Thank you for the very nice mention @EA_Leeloo! :)<3
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Thank you for the mention! :)
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,032 Member
    Congratulations on getting mentioned in Friday Highlights @withlovejulien B)! Great topics and screenshot this week!
    4kkjdXo.png

• EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    @Karababy52 Like @SoulGal7 and @Ellupelluellu said it's a lovely challenge and a fun idea even if it might be WIP. :) I'm glad that you have got some great feedback and I'm looking forward to seeing where this is going!

@DivaDoodle You're very welcome! :smiley:

@Onverser My pleasure! :relaxed:

@coolsim9999999 I'm glad you enjoyed the Friday Highlights! :blush:
  • luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,716 Member
    edited January 2021
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Hello @EA_Leeoo, thank you & the devs for bringing the Sims 4 Paranormal into the game. This is so going to be a nice birthday present to me. Also, you & the devs are geniuses for the way you have been developing Supernatural for Sims 4 from Sims 3. Keep it coming. You have a long happy player here. ;)B)