Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @bekkasan : great update! More comments on your thread! Nice picture of Jamie and his big blue eyes! Hmmmm!!!!

@emorrill : yes, sometimes it´s a bit embarrassing what, in my opinion harmless, words are censored here. :o
    I like your new update, I just can´t decide whom of your boys I like the best. (I love boys who struggle with life sometimes :D )

@DivaDoodle : more updates, yey! Comments on your thread. Cabana looks so happy!

@Tamijo : :D nice that mother was allowed to play the piano. (Thanks for the ability of editing her out, right?) The renovated room looks much better than before, shame that her friend didn´t like it. She just has no taste! I like the names of the pictures, father gets better and better and gets an even better reputation among critics, great!
    I, too, think it looks so sweet and funny when pets sleep with their paws in the air. The person with whom Sif phoned will be revealed soon! :)

@Brandontaylor : I hope everything goes well and smooth with your move!
  • Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,143 Member
    What I refer to as my traumatized insane refugees are a group of sims I started as secondary characters to my story. All played in the Sunset Valley. Not much was known about them when they first entered the town, except that they all (8 in total) had escaped from places of war and terror, and thus all their personalities had been altered (traumatized) to exclusively have negative traits. This was discovered after they had failed to make friends and keep a steady job in their new town, starting fights and turning to crime and vandalism. A conclusion was reached that 5 of the 8 refugees were to ill to function normally, and had to undergo treatment at the mental hospital. The remaining three were able to function on their own, and moved into each their apartment in the New Town area (close to the military base).

Ahmed Mohamed was the first sim to be treated and released from the hospital. Trauma had given him, as well as the others a mean personality trait. So everyone had their mean personality trait treated to uncover their true personality trait given to them at birth. It was found that Ahmed, in fact, wasn't mean at all, he was just a loner preferring his own solitude. Anyway, quickly upon release from the hospital, he got a job helping at the kitchen of the Corsican Bistro just downtown. His only item he carried on him telling something about his past life was a university degree in Finance where he had qualified himself to an A.

The second sim to be released and have his mean trait treated was Abdul Ghulam, revealing a marvelous virtuoso trait. But sadly, much to the disappointment and surprise, of the hospital staff, Abdul eventually chose a criminal career after paying a visit to the Motor-Karlsen family and causing trouble there by behaving badly and refusing to leave (steeling candy from their toddler son, refusing to go to bed even if dead tired, waking the parents up in the middle of the night with a megaphone, insulting the mother and child daughter, and starting fights with the dad).

Jose Gonzales was the third sim to be released, and his apparent meanness was just a mask covering up an intensely ambitious workaholic. Jose found himself a job in Business, and seemed to be doing quite well.

The same cannot be said about Mohamed Khaled. Though he held a degree in Medicine from University, his mean personality trait seemed impossible to cure. It was determined that it must be an inborn trait in him, and he was released from the hospital as mandated by the law, but not without strong feelings of concern on behalf of the hospital staff. Their concern was proven right, as he immediately sought out a career among the criminals. On his second work day he called in and said he was sick after spending the entire night out in the rain at the graveyard hunting for ghostly encounters. Still sick, he went to work on his third day, but was caught in the act by the police after a few hours, and hence had to spend the rest of they day in jail, before being transported back to the hospital for another round.

The last of the five sims to be released is Bibi Sayed. Treatment of her mean trait revealed a character that would be called unflirty by most, though in her eyes she had always been the type of woman that always knew what she wanted and would never settle for anything less. Bibi enjoyed the ongoing summer festival and found herself a job as a rabid fan in the Sports career. The town was struck by quite the heat wave that summer, and Bibi spent most nights swimming in the ocean or at one of the many pool parties over at Holly and Michael's residence on the hilltop to cool herself off.
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    Things are going pretty well for the Summerbreeze family! https://forums.thesims.com/EN_US/discussion/985181/jasper-and-amber#latest
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Move is going good, thanks for asking. Will probably be staying at the new place by Friday night.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited January 2021
    I got my new monitor today, and the line tearing and flickering are still occurring...:(
    Its not as noticeable though and the game runs better...weird huh?

Edit: Created a page for my sim's adventures on FB.
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
  • Options
    DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

63 The Watcher Watches: Caught! :#

Cabana was having a great time at Dante's. But now it's time to go home and finish up his duties.
    he pays the bills, and Ooooh gets 3 love letters from Marigold! She sure is crazy about him! :)
    8qaqxYi.jpg
    laundry, it's a daily thing.
    wrxQFfh.jpg
    E060J6z.jpg

he takes a break to write to his lady love, finishes up the last bed, then calls her!
    yIY2LSf.jpg
    ft8cKSl.jpg
    P82VcCK.jpg
    SFh4eR2.jpg
    n25c3tw.jpg
    She wants to come over!
    9SujTRp.jpg

Marigold is a great conversationalist! Cabana feels like she can talk to anyone about anything! he loves that about her!
    7WiqK29.jpg
    M7xBFAe.jpg
    eawAUnG.jpg
    2GL00L2.jpg

And she is also very attractive and alluring! He really likes that about her as well!
    WxIi0US.jpg
    xk2R6zN.jpg
    p4r9vQE.jpg
    Zsfii2L.jpg
    mYGwpwk.jpg

But Cabana's lovin must take a back seat to his duties as Chaperone!

Because Ari and Fawn are home from school, and Cabana instantly knows that they need scolding for arriving so late to class!
    Oh poor Cabana just hates this part of his duties! But not as much as Ari and Fawn are going to hate it!
    5kHQ3IS.jpg
    "You are in Big Trouble young man! You better not do that again! Maybe you should help around the house to get on my good side!" says Cabana
    YWxIdnK.jpg
    ZzhqhvJ.jpg
    GSqSKhl.jpg
    YIKES! Cabana is not like Dad at All! "I'm sorry Cabana" Ari says meekly, ''I won't do it again.'' he quickly takes out his homework and gets busy!

Cabana turns to Fawn, who luckily was already doing her homework!
    cYLrRKA.jpg
    eobMJEL.jpg
    ZQ8TQVu.jpg

"You are in Big Trouble young lady! You better not do that again! Maybe you should help around the house to get on my good side!" says Cabana, but obviously he goes much easier on Fawn seeing that she is so terrified she has to shut her eyes because to her, anger is just so scary!
    0EMDlNf.jpg

Fawn can't even say she is sorry, she is so scared, her head is buzzing, her face white, hands cold, and hairs on her arms and head standing up. "ok" she whispers looking down, afraid of what his face might look like!

"That was so awful Ari" Fawn whispers to Ari, her voice hitching.
    "I know, maybe let's wait to talk with my Dad, about earlier." he pats her hand, gives a comforting squeeze. geeze she's like ice.
    "thank you." poor Fawn shudders.
    lzfbAo2.jpg
    'I'll make you some hot cocoa, love. Do you want your sweater?" Ari asks tenderly.
    Fawn nods, that would be good.

Cabana is worried. That is not a typical reaction to a scolding, Fawn's reaction makes Cabana fear of what could have possibly traumatized the poor kid to have her have such a reaction.. For pete's sake it's not like he is some sort of a monster! even in angry yelling, his voice isn't loud as some, like Don, who's voice is like listening to some one shouting in a mega phone. Cabana wonders what it could be? He realizes some kids are just more sensitive, but this is almost over the top. He wonders if she would be better off at home. he will keep on the alert.

Tristan went home with his sister Emily today. It is great to catch up with Pops and Waylan! He does his homework with his sister like old times, they love to commiserate with one another! :)
    YIQNBi5.jpg
    DLZM7wm.jpg
    r8AtPcx.jpg

After finishing her homework, Fawn does some laundry, she dart a peek over at Cabana hoping he will notice!
    J2jBiwv.jpg
    R6eBwlN.jpg
    Ari scrubs down the shower.
    6J6xdnf.jpg

Cabana did notice Fawn cleaning! He tells her "good job!" and lets her off the hook!
    SX8r23j.jpg
    "Say, Fawn, I'm sorry my scolding frightened you, that wasn't the intent, I want you to know..."
    BJwAfet.jpg

Cabana continues " I've been meaning to ask, Are you not comfortable here? Would you rather be at home with your parents, dear?"
    dADDwcx.jpg

"No!!! please don't send me back!" pleads Fawn. Cabana worries that she looks frightened again, desperate almost.
    "I promise to be good, Cabana, really!" Cabana see the tears spark in her eyes.
    qaUfjRj.jpg

''Heyy shhh It's ok Fawn, it was just a question, please don't worry" soothes Cabana...gee what in the world?
    SGHlh75.jpg
    5NQjckB.jpg

They chat for a bit and Cabana ventures, "Fawn, you can always come to talk with me, about anything. You are safe within these walls, I want you to know that. This is a safe place." Cabana tells her.
    kjT02LL.jpg
    R9cgkWx.jpg

Luc overhears a bit, and wonders if Ari knows. 'Gosh Poor Fawn!' he thinks. He really loves his best friend Ari and his gf too! He wonders what happened today when they both came to school So late...maybe a lovers quarrel?
    He shakes his head. "Not my business!" He is always sure to follow his Da's advice to stay out of others drama, unless asked or an emergency!
    Thank God for Da! He is the most mellow, most talented, smartest guy he knows! Luc goes off to practice his painting. He wants Oscar to be proud of him! also he wants out of the intense vibes in here.
    c3nBcGJ.jpg
    "hey babe! Wow that is Nice!" he says to Leelu
    PQY8gSJ.jpg
    "Thanks honey! Guess what! I got to level 2 just now!" she replies proudly to Luc. Luc give a whistle in appreciation.
    pZvv9GA.jpg

Ari has been busy cleaning and sprucing up the place! He even brushed his teeth, thinking that would help!
    Vqr2fXL.jpg

Cabana notices and gets the urge to "let him off the hook!"
    Pe84UIl.jpg
    Efo17oD.jpg
    2JGbpFu.jpg
    Vtzkixj.jpg
    FPghzdA.jpg
    PM7pyx4.jpg

Fawn seems to have found a great confidant in Marigold. When she complains about school, Marigold already seems to know she cut morning classes with Ari!
    IoGVa4s.jpg

Fawn really likes her! they share recipes, their star signs are compatible, Fawn feels like they are kindred spirits!
    Mx9Fo3F.jpg
    SqGi2Nc.jpg

they talk about everything.
    4ic3dPD.jpg
    A3SUeA3.jpg

Fawn asks her to sleep over. It's nice for Fawn to have a positive female adult in the house, that she can talk so easily with, that seems to understand her! Fawn is dying to tell someone about her secret with Ari,
    "Marigold, Ari and I are engaged!"
    llFEsBL.jpg
    xswpgOb.jpg

"oh honey I am so happy for you! You must feel like you are on cloud 9!" they embrace "What are your plans? It must be hard to make plans being in such a state of Bliss!" says Marigold.
    eUqm6PL.jpg

Wow how does she know my feelings?! I'm so glad she gets it! thinks Fawn
    "I was hoping for your advice, Marigold what would you do if you were me? ''
    Z4F5NIZ.jpg
    '' Knowing that I've wanted to marry Ari since I was a little child" laughs Fawn, remembering her little girl wishes for her shining knight.
    u5uPUqO.jpg
    2dJPanz.jpg

She shares how she was always So frustrated and Mad that her parents would pooh pooh her every romantic feeling, and then they'd end up yelling at her for not being reasonable! Especially Dad, he would become so frustrated, and enraged! Telling her she was illogical, childish! That her feelings were Not feelings of love but merely puppy love! He'd yell, looming over her, shouting with a Red Face! Then it would end in a spank and grounding her. It was such a terrifying and infuriating ordeal.

o. boy. Marigold tries to choose her words wisely, this seems a tricky, delicate situation! She wishes Cabana were in here to help, with his nurturing abilities! But Fawn had closed the door, she wanted a private talk.

"The decision, of course is yours, Fawn, but if it were me, let's see, I would want to wait till I was older, things are just a bit easier then, they seem to flow, and everything can more naturally fall into place. It allows you time to grow together. I like to think of it as a Gift of time!'' Marigold smiles warmly, and continues

''You don't actually need to be saved anymore, honey, look where you are! safe, here with your love and your friends who care about you!''
    tCncOis.jpg

"There is nothing to fear, here. No one denies or belittles your feelings, why would they? They are Your feelings. So there's no need to run away, or do anything drastic to make a point." says Marigold.
    V2lisTD.jpg

Fawn is softly crying, so relieved to hear this, she never had an adult validate her feelings before.
    She feels spent, exhausted, relieved, like Marigold had turned a tiny spout in her heel to allow all the pent up emotions to flow away. She feels at peace in her heart.

Marigold sees the relaxation, and hugs her warmly. gee poor kid. She holds her with compassion for as long as the young one needs.
    V41h0rk.jpg
    lMfVsKz.jpg
    BEjGtSz.jpg

Fawn looks into Marigold's smiling face, with awe. This is the woman I want to grow up to be like, she thinks.
    bltP3EC.jpg

"Thank you Marigold, for listening to me. Thank you for the chat."
    hDyDH4T.jpg

"My pleasure, I really liked how we could share. I like you, Fawn, just as you are, you know. You are really special."
  • Options
    Delilah and Brian's folder is getting choppy and freezing...Starting to think its getting corrupted, I think I need to ease back on some of my CC
    May end up starting a new save again.I backed up their folder though
  • Options
    Can anyone access their store account? When i try to go to my purchase history says the site is down.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @DivaDoodle

Great update, Oh 3 love letters?
    yep, she is crazy in love with him hehe.
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    @GraceyManor I can access my Store account
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    So anyway, I recently started a new save in Starlight Shores (as I never fully explored Starlight Shores). Daphne had her birthday, and as the birthday took place after Saturn and the older kids went to work and school, and as Daphne wasn't due to start until the following day, she and Rhea went to Delmar beach; the two had lunch there (Even though it took out 250 Simoleons from the family's bank account it was worth it for the lunch) before sending the two home. When the kids got home from school on Friday, only Daphne decided to do her homework, the older kids were too streesed out to even do their homework. When I next play it will be Saturday in-game.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    I will post an update later on.

• Options
    TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member
    Comments

covering the gap up to my last story update

@emorrill: Great update, seems they are getting closer by the minute. I’m an unstoppable smoker myself so I can understand how hard it is for him to get rid of the bad habit. Love might cure it we can hope.

@DivaDoodle:
    Love the fact that Leelu does house keeping for 5 minutes, then decides the painting is more fun, dropping the dirty laundry in the middle of nowhere, sims are so fun if you don’t guide them.
    A picture of Janis some years ago

rTWdEq9.jpg
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options
    Cleaned up my games folder.Started Brand new and got rid of unneeded cc to make game run better
  • Options
    I decided to play on The Sims 3 for a bit and created a new Sim. I love how she turned out (no, I very rarely use CC in my game but I do use items from Expansion Packs). Medea received a Oppotunity to find some rare elements
  • Options

@Silverofdreams30 yes 3 love letters! I hope she is crazy in love with him! :) seems like it! but I think really if you write one, you get one back! ;)

@Tamijo Love your comment! I also love them on free will, I don't think I can play any other way. If I do ever make them do something it seems to block their creativity and rhythm, they pause for a long time to try to get back to their reality, seems like. Janis is Lovely! I was watching some youtubes of her the other day, inspired by your story, can't recall what the trigger was. Her singing always makes me cry, and makes my heart ache for her. I just have this infinity and empathy for her. Janis <3 ok well I triggered myself now, back to youtube.

~~~
    :# I'm a bit crabby today, it is cold&grey outside, and making my bones hurt. Silver Fox thought it was a good idea to open the big sliding door to get some fresh air in. When I said what in World?!!! He said 'well I left the heat on for you.'
    yep

:) You all know I love free will, well I love it in r/l too! a my big chunk of my philosophy is Live and let Live
    warning smoking stay away everyone!!!
    I understand it, and the feeling of Calm yet Alert, it also seems to make a fuzzy block of excess external stimuli . there is nothing else like it. how crazy is it that no medicine can mimic it? No, not that one either, I tried it and they lie, anyway I did quit over 40 yrs ago. The Native Americans were not wrong calling it a peace pipe. We have bans here that are Ludacris, the people here in my town would rather see a murder than a smoker. even the movies will warn: extreme violence hate crimes Torture and smoking! No! Not that! :o ah what a world.
    :)<3:* OH Did you guys ever watch "The IT Crowd"? :D so funny! was our favorite show! I died laughing in the episode of the smoking ban. it's on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwabhE_pqKM&amp;feature=emb_logo

And back to playing my beloved SIMS! I hated yesterdays play, and hated writing what happened more. I only approve of Fun in my game! :D I hope today is back to crazy and fun!

Hope you all have a great day! :)
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Its amazing how smooth the game is without all the CC.Since my game with Delilah and Brian got
    bloated, its time to back those up and put them on my disk.

Screenshot.jpg
    Here's the new guy I created for my cleaned up save, his name is Ryan.He's
    Currently Mayor of Great Bear and running for his second term.This is a playthrough
    I've done before, but I kind rushed it.So I've decided to go back and start over.Just a sneak peak.
  • Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,143 Member
    My sims are always placed on maximum free will, and I only serve as an overseer of sorts, making sure their needs are met, and wishes fullfilled. For the most part.. They control how the story goes, not me!

~~~~

Today, Sunset Valley got a new resident. Ylajali Halvorsen (female, young adult), born and raised by a Norwegian father and Swedish mother in the small town of Arvidsjaur, Sweden, moved in to one of the trailers at Vaddelmyra trailer park (which had been empty and abandoned for a long time). Vaddelmyra trailer park is located on the hillside adjacent to the mental hospital, just below the New Town area. (This is were uploading pictures would come in handy, but the forum does not allow that for new members).

She moved in during the last days of summer, just in time to get a glimpse of the ongoing festival. Temperatures were still soaring, even early in the morning. People had just started to arrive on the festival grounds, but no kids yet, so she decided to cool off by running around in her birthday suit feeling that comfortable breeze on her body. Bibi Sayed witnessed the spectacle and was appalled by this behaviour. She quickly ran over to Ylajali as soon as she was dressed and gave her a solid slapping to the face. "Welcome to town" she said. "We don't do that kind of thing around here!"

Later the same day Ylajali used her charm and looks to land a new job as an organ donor at the local hospital, before returning to the park to gaze at what the local scene had to offer, possibly looking for a hot summer nights fling.

The following day Ylajali got an invitation to a party over at Leighton Sekemoto's house, but the party wasn't much to speak of. A bunch of elders walking around in bathing suits? Nope, I'm out. So she went to bed early and alone that night.

The next day was the first day of autumn, and it rained like nothing else. She decided to spend most of the day indoors at the Hermansen Lot (a lot downtown with three floors of arcade machines and a small café. Serves as the towns nerd hangout). She had some fun playing games, but other than that didn't have much luck. Why is every sim in this town either old or married!? she thought to herself.

Meanwhile, Amena Alnuman, one of the insane traumatized refugees deemed to fit to be locked inside the mental hospital, had on her own accord started going to therapy twice a week, slowly seeing improvement. She was not yet sure which direction her new life should take, all she knew was that she wanted to get away from her bad friends in the criminal career. From earlier, she holds a university degree in art as both her parents (sadly both deceased in the war) were relatively famous painters and writers, and wanted nothing more but to see their only daughter succeed in the creative arts. However, she was never to sure if this was the right path for her, but as her parents were of the strict kind, she had little room to do anything but obey.

During some of the finer autumn days she tried her best to enjoy the ongoing festival, but the sight of the decorative gravestones by the haunted house in the park just brought back to many painful memories and emotions. She just couldn't help herself from bursting into tears and cursing at the sky. It was all to overwhelming, so she found that the quietness of the nearby library was a better place for her while she was waiting for her therapy session with Psychiatrist Holm-Fredriksen. After every therapy session her mean personality trait would for the next 24 hours be changed into a random trait, before returning back to the mean trait (After 4 sessions her mean trait will be cured). After this weeks session, she got the trait no sense of humor. Not perfect, but atleast being dull is better than being mean, even if it's only for 24 hours.

After this first session, her lifetime wish also changed. She literally did a 180 turn, and somehow joined the ranks of the police force! A vast improvement, but will it last?

Later on, it was time for Spooky Day, where she spent the first half on the festival grounds collecting pumpkin pies and watching apple eating contests all the while doing her best to avoid going near the haunted house. The latter half of the day she attended a party over at Leighton Sekemoto's house dressed up in a tiger costume. Rawr. That costume must have done something to her, because all of a sudden she was randomly flirting and kissing with Jared Frio. After some making out they looked like they were headed for Woohoo land, but then the party ended and Jared turned on his heels and went home as if he had someone there waiting for him. Amena did the same, carving out an evil looking pumpkin pie before going to bed with a, for once, blissfull smile on her face.

After returning from work the next day, her mean trait had returned and her aspirations to climb the ranks of the police force were gone. All she could think of now was to figure out the size of Jared Frios bank account, and some clever way to make his ghost appear. The doorbell rang as she was preparing dinner. A quick visit from Psychiatrist Holm-Fredriksen that afternoon put all thoughts about romance, money and murder on hold for a while, only to have them return shortly after she left along with an urgent need to brush her teeth three times in a row. Oh my.

The seventh of the refugee sims is Deng Osman, a young adult male. Not unlike some of the others, he has found himself a job in the criminal career, where his current responsibility is to snatch purses from old ladies. He too, seems to have established contact with Psychiatrist Holm-Fredriksen on his own accord, as his first wish when I turned to check on him was to send her a text message. Let's just hope he is on the right track. For some reason though, his work attire is a suit jacket and a tie on his upper body, and nothing but a pair of boxers on his lower body. Business on top and whatever that is supposed to be on the bottom(?). After observing Deng Osmans everyday life for a day winter came in with a bang, as a heavy thunderstorm rolled across Sunset Valley the following night.
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    @Sprottenham just a little friendly tidbit when you are doing posts like that a good idea is to put some of them behind spoilers as the long posts slow the pages down/takes a bit to scroll through so you would [ spoiler ] your text here [ spoiler ] without the spaces that way if people need to come back to this page and don’t want to scroll through all of it again they can just leave it behind spoilers
  • Options
    Screenshot-6.jpg
    Great Bear was a quiet little community, nestled in the heart of the great mountains of washington.
    In the summer, townspeople flock to the fresh streams to play and fish.In the winter, the town offers the best
    snow sports around.With a population only 1,000, the town truly lives the american dream..Even with all the great
    outdoor activities, there is one gem that tops them all.

Screenshot-3.jpg
    Mount Pinson, a beautiful mountain over looking the town of Great Bear.
    As beautiful as it is, it holds a dark secrete...It's no ordinary mountain, but an active
    volcano that has been sleeping for over 5,000 years.The question is not "if the volcano will erupt again." but
    when? Only time will tell.

Screenshot-8.jpg
    The mayor of Great Bear, Ryan Dalton had recently been nominated as "Mayor of the year"
    and is running for a second term in office. Everyone loved and trusted their mayor.And looked
    to him for support and guidance.

Screenshot-10.jpg
    "Excuse me? Mr.Mayor? Might I have a word with you?" The young lady pushed
    her way through the crowd, eager to speak with the mayor."What can I do for you?"

Screenshot-12.jpg
    "My name is Linda Wayfield, I'm with the National Archeologist Society." Ryan sighed in annoyance.
    "Please don't tell me you're here about the mountain.Your the 4th person to contact us this year."
    "I apologize for the trouble, but my team and I have some concern with the mountain.We've been monitoring
    small tremors coming from deep within the crust of the mountain.We need access to the peak and was told
    you were the one to ask."

Screenshot-13.jpg
    "Small tremors? You aren't suggesting its waking up." Linda shook her head."We just want
    to take a look and see what could be causing the tremors." Ryan was fed up with the constant
    fascination with Pinson, but obliged to the request."If I'm going to take you up to the peak, I have
    to bring my dog.She loves hikes." "Deal."

Screenshot-18.jpg
    "Here it is, the path leading up to Pinson's Peak.Are you sure you can make
    the walk?" Ryan asked, noticing her high heels."I do this for a living, Mr.Mayor, don't
    worry about me."

Screenshot-19.jpg
    "I just have to ask, Miss Wayfield.How do you walk such rough terrain in shoes
    such as those?" Linda laughed at such a silly question."You get used to it."

Screenshot-21.jpg
    "Almost there.I normally don't allow people to go any further...lots of loose
    footing and crumbling rock." Linda's interest was piqued at Ryan's remark."Have
    you had issues with rockslides?" She asked."Sometimes...Is this cause for concern.?"
    "I'm not sure, but lets not panic just yet."

Screenshot-23.jpg
    "What is that for?" He asked as she put together a strange looking device
    with antennas."I'm going to listen for waves or tremors beneath the earth."

Screenshot-24.jpg

• Options
    Wow no posts at all today...Its sooo quiet.:(
  • Options
    TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

Chapter 6.1 Wild is the Wind

Music: Wild Is the Wind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsqlXkkEKxI&amp;list=LLuacgWaQIjqlrdJz3IpiXeA&amp;index=244

Our first CD was released at the winter prior to my 30 years births day. We named it after a famous song Wild Is the Wind first released in 1957 by Johnny Mathis. The song later came to fame via the version Nina Simone recorded in 1966 and later David Bowie version for his 1976 album Station to station. We received a little local airplay from this song and David’s “So Good at Being In trouble”, the album sold 6000 copies.

5eO7nhk.jpg

Our family finances were now at a point where Robert was able to repay the 10.000$ loan from David. They went to a concert at the Darris Theater and he repaid the loan after the show.

BytKLwc.jpg

Just as the relationship between me and Gregg was very good in this period. Mother and father went through a good period, father cut down on the drinking, all in all they were more or less back to normal, with father revitalized by the new band and the improved recognition of his art.

EHPc33z.jpg

Mothers next book was on at the bookstores later that winter, a massive 783 pages romantic novel. Taking up one of the minor characters from her crime series and making her the main subject in this very different type of story. The critics did not particularly like the book, they saw it as too mainstream compared to her earlier romantic historical novels. Seen in hindsight the novel was probably a bit too long and was never seen as one of her best, but it sold rather well.

UR9DOlL.jpg

I became friends with Hailey Schmidt this winter, she would often come visit and we shared some good hours together, she was very helpful with Steve and Rahan, making my daily routines a little easier.

rQJPEpe.jpg

After the release of the first album by “The Green River” mother started to practise the Piano and Electric Keyboard, It seemed she was interested in joining the band, if she could become a better musician.

DQkaGl9.jpg

Comments

@DivaDoodle: Hilarious video, haven’t got the show over here.

@GraceyManor: Interesting new story. Sleeping Volcano! A great opening plot.

Daddy's drinking issues was not over, but it was less frequent
    0OR6C2B.jpg
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options

64 The Watcher Watches: The Crumplebottom Sisters

Kt6HlI6.jpg
    Hi Dante! ''Hi Watcher! there is something I need to ask you" I'm sorry Dante there is no room yet for another child. "No it's not that. I'm worried about Belinda, have you been looking after her?"

Oh I'm going there right now! (eek!)

The Watcher was supposed to be looking out for Belinda! Dante was counting on it! He had too big of household to have her move back in. He worried about his dear dear friend, and former roommate from so long ago...
    Sweet lovely charming Belinda had always wanted children.
    jzgV9cM.jpg

backstory:
    She had even asked Dante, her best friend, if he would father a child with her. Dante's heart nearly broke in two, when he had to deny her wish. It just was not for him, he was too young. He wanted a traditional family when he matured, and even though he loved Belinda dearly, he knew she was not 'The One' for him. He cried with her, holding her that night. it was so awful and sad.

Belinda had met Don Lothario, a dashing handsome sexy flirty man, at one of their parties. Don and Dante had met earlier in College. so Dante knew of the rumors of Don being a ladies man back then. At the party Dante had watched the two flirt and carry on, and have fun together. Don was on his best behavior and seemed rather Gallant. hmmm maybe he had changed?
    Belinda and Don had a whirlwind courtship and marriage, and moved to their own place. All seemed fine. later on when they heard some gossip Tulip invited them all over to visit. Dante learned that Don had moved them back into her family home to help and pay to renovate it! BUT Dante could sense something was amiss!
    ''You dang Vampires and your rotten intuitiveness and mind reading!'' Grrrr! Don was Mad!
    tD6HLsS.jpg
    Dante was determined to find out More!
    qIcD3kx.jpg
    0sdFN0k.jpg

And Dante placed a thought in Don's mind!
    JzuCemZ.jpg

Don knew that Dante had read his thoughts and found out what shenanigans he had been up to with the sisters! Don was stunned with a new frightening thought that he was being Watched! Scared of Dante & The Watcher, Don ran off! With Dante staring at him until he was off his property!
    l1XFMVV.jpg
    TfmkSNR.jpg

:( And this is where I failed Dante and Belinda! :( Because I have been having too much fun watching the others!

So Let's see what is happening over at Belinda's, shall we?

why is it so dark? Watcher dislikes this house!
    oh Hi Don! who is that you are thinking of? Not your wife!
    s58ySL0.jpg

Don sees his wife, Belinda looking at him. She saw him looking at Bea! He immediately goes to his wife to instigate woohoo.
    2VqWcm4.jpg
    pPhx8n3.jpg

I guess they prefer this beat up bed to the best bed in the other bedroom.
    0ZytFsf.jpg
    C4ytzGt.jpg
    What are they thinking? Does it look like they are in love? No, not to me. Looks like she is thinking "I Know!" and it looks like He is thinking "Aw c'mon baby, it's Me!"
    YhoqTz6.jpg

Belinda has never wished for children with Don. I think She doesn't trust his evil and non-commitment nature. Belinda's is a Master Chef. Her very first wish is for a better fridge. oh yes. she is reminding me, her Good Fridge was left at her other house! oops! She has already achieved her LTW of recipe librarian, good girl! I scurry downstairs to make the kitchen better while they sleep!

Don is a DNA profiler, and has mastered his LTW of renaissance sim. He is really good at his job and gets raises regularly.
    The sisters each prefer a crapppy single bed. :o This is Bianca, she is a stage hand but only has lvl 2 guitar. She wants to live in the lap of luxury, she needs 100K more, and apparently wants others to get that money for her.
    bnIWa32.jpg

This is Beatrice, She is the one that was in Don's thoughts when I first got here. She doesn't have a job and wants to be a Master in Alchemy and throw 50 elixirs. Um No. I'm changing that! because I don't want to be here That long! She has level 7 in cooking! She will now aspire to be master chef, and they can get that fridge that Belinda wants!!!
    ayER5Mk.jpg

Watcher watches them sleep. hmm not lookin good.
    nM2YsFw.jpg
    iW4aMlQ.jpg
    Bgw61we.jpg
    P2tIgto.jpg
    pBDfb8w.jpg
    you wouldn't DARE!
    VWm3qnD.jpg
    ocbsHAH.jpg
    XEPuU9O.jpg

What Don?
    qKgdD30.jpg
    LOL just go get dressed! there are Much nicer looking guys hanging out in skivvies than you! *shakes head*
    rHIHOxi.jpg

Don doesn't believe me, it seems. He thinks he looks Fine!
    vkijAzp.jpg
    he decides on a magic makeover
    yrwksWH.jpg
    YaLx2os.jpg
    then has to change for work!
    1N2UOYg.jpg
    bGMSDP5.jpg

Don tries to trick the Watcher with baby thought bubble!
    42LS2E3.jpg
    Stop that Don!
    Stop try to look cute an innocent! I know yo are trying to trick me!
    Tfbux2P.jpg
    gpHABK1.jpg
    R7LXQTh.jpg
    But the Watcher can see his Real Wish is to steal candy from a baby!
    Get in there ya horrible thing! :D Go make money, you know you like it! :D
    K88taKz.jpg

Beatrice wishes to join the Culinary career today. She applies at Amelina's Café. And Because her skills are so high she is starting at Executive Chef! You're welcome Bea! ;)
    1U99cbl.jpg
    Her boss is Linda Rogers and her coworker is Marigold!

Beatrice visits the bookstore, she buys Inappropriate Manor, the Sandwich Horror and Murder in Pleasant View! ;) ut oh! LOL I make her buy some recipes, She keep casting the hunger charm on herself. No Bea, you need to Cook!
    YWUJUEF.jpg

Bianca is startled to see her sister actually cooking! She guesses Watcher made her cook! She knows Bea always uses the hunger spells. So Why is Bea so high in the cooking skill then? mystery. Belinda doesn't need very high cooking skills because her favorite food is salad. OH! so That's the secret! *puts cookies away*
    7OE7HlO.jpg
    Qe4bpua.jpg

While Belinda and Bianca play catch, I follow Bea. I see she has changed into her formal wear! Oh she is Proper! hmm but would a proper sim have an affair with a married man? I want to find out! She is heading to the Alchemy Shoppe. She has a wish to meet a Vampire and to buy an elixir.
    pKhx6w3.jpg

Oh She sees Tristan's Dad, Ayden VanGould! They discuss cooking and all of a sudden they get hearts! (he thinks she's hot! the pop up says) But there is also a conflict of traits LOL it doesn't tell me which one.
    7uRSNm0.jpg
    to3ddkg.jpg
    She wants to 'Threaten to exploit his weaknesses!' What?! Why?! LOL :D
    b98tfS3.jpg

They discuss matters of etiquette, Oh He is proper as well!
    LpUUc3D.jpg
    BHLUxDK.jpg
    And she finds him 10/10 attractive! He says again he thinks she is Hot! in the popup
    PDyRmGx.jpg

Beatrice now has a wish to Become a Vampire! Hey nice car Tristan's Dad!
    umnfJtU.jpg

She wants to tell him something, oh no! she changes it to casts a spell! LOL
    A40zhBR.jpg
    xSbZoEG.jpg
    nU5DlD6.jpg
    What the heck was that? I don't really play witches, and had taken out the mods which makes witches behave! :# maybe I better put them back!

She compliments his propriety! I think. it does say that.
    YNlxe9p.jpg
    WOW! so it was a Love charm she cast!! LOL Beatrice! you are so funny! <3
    dwv3p2e.jpg
    JarHyjm.jpg

aww he's kinda cute, even with his horrible veins and lipstick :D
    hHp45Br.jpg
    MfRnIgc.jpg
    5C6wOvr.jpg

It's a little bit icky but I can't look away! :D
    6fWvixr.jpg
    YQEOZN8.jpg
    LnmHdNJ.jpg
    18sUoGx.jpg

Beatrice you can invite him over!
  • Options

65 The Watcher Watches: The Crumplebottom Sisters -2-

I have to get back Because Don is getting off work!
    I have to watch Don! oh Nice He got a $40/hr raise. He IS a good provider. that will be good for Bianca's LTW!
    Sy3IWEF.jpg
    I see Beatrice asking Ayden to come over. She decides to Run home with Ayden and he leaves his nice car! :o

I click on Don and it zooms me to this!
    ebgxbQZ.jpg
    CHBGAEy.jpg
    LKV7vtE.jpg
    Bf9tooP.jpg

Don's thinking he wants a baby! I don't know if he cares Who with!!!
    xhD3sab.jpg
    qS8ESp7.jpg
    Povegch.jpg

Bea goes back to talking with Tristan's Dad and gives him a gift.
    HEvWKqf.jpg
    He didn't like her gift! LOL he says she should have spent More!!! hahahahaa OK he is a snob!
    trait discovered!
    Q1jeZ1z.jpg
    Some how that little spat makes them want to woohoo! --- But, is that Proper!?
    Oh the impropriety of it all!!! :o:D
    FDzWtE3.jpg

I See You!
    cSVc8Mu.jpg
    JnWprXT.jpg
    8bLICUi.jpg
    RxS1hSO.jpg

I wonder if they think I am going to stop them? I'm just Watching! You be You!
    WBE9wC8.jpg
    Yikes!
    YgKwUOS.jpg
    hmmm?
    LgzHxAa.jpg
    5vfF1DH.jpg

Suddenly the carpool comes for Bianca and Don leaves to go watch TV.
    XagJ9y6.jpg
    I check for telltale guilt!
    pCnw450.jpg
    gtCzorZ.jpg
    Inconclusive!

So what the heck was Bea doing in there then, I thought she was going to confront Don and her sister!

"ummm What am I doing here in my underpants?" says Ayden.
    oh absent minded!
    72gZPrr.jpg
    but then looking at Bea he remembers!
    Hbf19IZ.jpg
    ualT9Wp.jpg
    8jxEJjN.jpg
    aw
    60bnUUN.jpg
    Well Bea liked it! Ayden might have already forgot.
    Gdwfm5E.jpg
    IvglPtX.jpg
    :)<3 sweet.

Yikes!
    tSzTxM9.jpg
    This is Abigail Dennis. Don says she is his partner, but I think she is also maid. crazy.
    KF6BJUq.jpg
    Don is happy in his evilness!
    ktmMVAr.jpg
    w26QlMJ.jpg
    hDMrDKZ.jpg
    M2u50Vq.jpg
    shop talk
    aMthA8u.jpg

Don worries about work
    Yco30lS.jpg
    yuNAELO.jpg

Then tries to make a pass!
    zxS05jf.jpg
    K8eItB2.jpg
    gpZEiBL.jpg
    2ZpFsTC.jpg

"I could get you fired for that, or arrested" Abigail says
    ZRtWwvk.jpg
    Yu7H65l.jpg
    LOL
    8D5ZrB1.jpg

Bea calls them all to eat
    vLyrzRq.jpg
    APQsdMW.jpg?1
    ojZyzNs.jpg

and Don relaxes while Abigail was talking to the mirror
    bRnQtLP.jpg?1
    OMy5HZ1.jpg
    they are watching the mad scientist show.
    qzeq04O.jpg

the pop up says Belinda just left work. Good, she needs to be Home!
    tO33Xsy.jpg
    Nbg1rX9.jpg
    DWzEYew.jpg
    Mh4Y7e7.jpg
    ydZpgVa.jpg
    that's it?
    Belinda learns Abby has commitment issues, flirty and great kisser. hmph!
    NO! Is Abby asking to sleep over? all it says is respond to question, I think its time you said Bye Bye to her, Belinda!
    5dNB4I4.jpg
    uUnrlJW.jpg

And what is Don thinking? Is he sorry?
    0CXMsu2.jpg
    PpKtfm9.jpg
    fYHGQWM.jpg
    But again that look of hers! She Knows! or suspects at least. I can see it in her eyes.
    kNI2xEO.jpg
    Belinda breaks the cuddle and gets up. Don hurries off to bed, It's only 8PM but he's exhausted. Watcher placed all new beds so I will see who sleeps where. I see Don has a wish to Kiss Abby. Also he wants to see Frida Farmwell's Ghost! She is his Boss! No! Poor Gladsten!
    W9KX9tH.jpg
    n3lURQt.jpg
    I have Bea ask Ayden to sleep over so he can get plasma juice if he needs it. No Vampiric deaths on my watch!!! They are enjoying each others company when I find them lol I see they woohoo'd in the wardrobe from her moodlet! There is not an option yet to ask to be turned. but I Did lock in her wish.
    rMj1Myz.jpg
    Belinda needs her dinner. She Loves PBJ. Her wishes are to befriend Serena Durwood. donate Money to Charity and pillow fight with Frida.
    L9gAEpK.jpg
    I hear screaming! Bea! WHY did you put bees on poor Ayden!!! Bad! I thought you Liked him!
    WPnnec0.jpg
    ilxAeg1.jpg
    awww when I remove the bee moodlet I see that his kiss with Bea was his very first kiss Ever! Oh it is Bea's first kiss too! wy is she so mean? grumpy trait? He has even given her flowers 3 times today. Watcher throws Bea's wand away. Sorry Bea I like Ayden more than you.

Belinda gets to know Ayden while stinky Bea brushes her teeth. What is wrong with a bath you stink bottom? I make her take a bath! They get along great, only one conflict Belinda is easy to impress and Ayden is a snob.
    3GImIyW.jpg
    pwmbYOu.jpg
    iUVDijT.jpg
    qtV43ww.jpg
    jVz6HAH.jpg
    RWRlTKo.jpg
    ckmmFkz.jpg
    But Belinda knows how to fix that.
    Jz1GFLy.jpg

Bianca gets home from work, she has a wish to flirt, She is Flirty and she gets right to it! She also wants to stay up past her bedtime! lol
    uOyXeBk.jpg
    PI4r9F5.jpg
    AhW1Id7.jpg
    qs3riBy.jpg
    AFXqyTl.jpg
    UZFsw0b.jpg

RotRoh! maybe the bees were not a good idea, Beatrice.
    k9aPhsJ.jpg
    FrdJLh7.jpg
    ryQdti7.jpg
    don't ask me, I have no clue!
    EIod7qJ.jpg

lol is Ayden now a playah? I still have No Clue, the action says friendly hug, This is a crazy house! :D
    BDYnW1X.jpg

But I wish everyone would go to bed Watcher is exhausted!
    Bianca is going to scare her sister but stops herself.
    JREjw3T.jpg
    WHAT! She instead marches over to Ayden and Grabs Him!
    rcvAdNy.jpg

Bea is now pi$$ed and now wants to cast a haunting ritual on Ayden, why not cast it on her Sister who is Instigating all this? I almost can't look! almost. But
    B2AsyKJ.jpg

Nope. It is not going to happen! Watcher steps in and stops Bianca. It is too hurtful. and I like Bea more than I do Bianca. grumpy and angry bees and all, I saw her hurt Face. She is hurting. and that hurts me, so No. this ends now.

It seems to me Bea is more suited to Ayden anyway with more shared traits. and Bianca is more like Don with commitment issues, and the flirty traits shared. I will find some one for Bianca.

Belinda donates money to charity, she is good. With her wish granted, she chooses to sleep with her evil husband. They do not dream even once of each other. But Don does have a wish to hug her romantically. I lock it in.
    uoMs80d.jpg
    nILbLyw.jpg

Bea gets her man and dreams of him. She still has the wish to cast the haunting spell but I didn't lock it in because I don't know if it will kill him or not. Hopefully it will go away by morning!
    1YYJhMe.jpg

Bianca gets her wishes of an expensive painting and a new laptop for her wish to play computer games. She had no wishes for Ayden or anyone else.
    8h25EwL.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    @DivaDoodle

Hi Dante! ''Hi, Watcher! there is something I need to ask you" I'm sorry Dante there is no room yet for another child :D<3
    I love how you knew or thought you knew what he wanted to ask, aww Dante is actually a nice man who worries about others. <3
    Don, you naughty man you, he is such a player.
    Great update.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top