Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your hair color?

Comments

• quækquæk Posts: 45 Member
    Boring black — although my mum said it used to be reddish brown when I was a toddler.

Would love to try dyeing my hair if it's not such a chore and a pain to maintain!
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Rainbow. Not even kidding; I dyed it for a Pride March back in October and somehow it's maintained its colour.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • AstreonAstreon Posts: 1,291 Member
    I just had it recolored recently, actually. It’s half blue (right) and half green (left). It’s basically like Todoroki’s from MHA except blue and green, and my sides are cut very short and stayed an undyed black.

My-Hero-Academia-Shoto-Todoroki-Cosplay-450x300.jpg
  • BumbledashBumbledash Posts: 45 Member
    It's black with green, blue, and purple streaks in it, even though I only dyed it a blue color-
  • KaseyandsimsKaseyandsims Posts: 37 Member
    brown with hint of orange but i want it dark brown, ashy tone.
  • MelodiousaMelodiousa Posts: 17 Member
    light brown and blond, i got a balayage done my last hair appointment
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Medium Brown with dark copper streaks.
  • SimXDSimXD Posts: 19 New Member
    I've got long dark straight hair.
  • MothmanMerlinMothmanMerlin Posts: 39 Member
    I have a kind of mousey brown with some lighter, more blond hairs mixed in. I kind of like it! i'd prefer to have ginger or maybe blue hair, though.
    suspected osdd-1b system|he/him|heavily modded game, see something you like, just ask:>|novice programmer and experienced artist|
    "it's like one of my Japanese animes!"
  • jonathan_1998jonathan_1998 Posts: 57 Member
    plain black... I wish it was dark brown tho
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    lisamwitt wrote: »
    Currently red.

It's dark blond now (my natural color).
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • CresandraCresandra Posts: 19 Member
    Dirty blonde aannnddd curly!
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Fading light ginger with silver in the temples.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member

what is my hair colour....... ??

............. I don't even know anymore.

39wuFY3.jpg

Wow! I love the purple style in the top left.

Mine is brown. For the past year I've had red streaks from the ends upwards but now they've faded out to blondy brown.

I've always wanted to go mad and have either several colours all over or one really bright colour all over but then I realised to maintain that for my amount of hair would take 2 or 3 packets every time (or really expensive trips to the hairdresser), so never got round to doing it. I do think it looks amazing on other people though.
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Mine is a metallic deep burgundy. I have always dyed my own hair. Every time I dye my hair I always have to go with purple or burgundy.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• SupersonicAvalancheSupersonicAvalanche Posts: 3,307 Member
    Dark blonde & Blue eyes
    Z5yqGx5.png
  • GoseGose Posts: 40 Member
    My hair is blonde with a golden touch. I like it. Didn't when I was 15 though, dyed it black back then.
    Sign.jpg
    I build things.
    Gallery ID: skustadmoe
  • MMA_Rebel10MMA_Rebel10 Posts: 52 Member
    Brown
    I'm a fading ginger, silvering at the temples, and my eyes used to be very dark grey-blue (my mother said "storm-at-sea-colored" which is a romantic way of saying, a blah kind of dark blue-grey. People tell me now, that there's some green in them too, now, but I can't see it. They just look like a dark indistinct color that isn't brown, to me. Nothing spectacular, for sure.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Sammytrey00Sammytrey00 Posts: 17 New Member
    This year I also decided to experiment with my hair. I have been dyeing my hair dark for many years. In quarantine, my natural hair began to grow, and it is blond. Then I realized that I no longer want to be a brunette, but I want to return to my natural color. I couldn't go to the beauty salon because everything was closed, so I tried to do it at home. There were many attempts and I finally did it. My husband says that I look 10 years younger and I am very flattered)
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    I'm brunette :lol: kinda wanna go dark red like the sim in my profile pic lol
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • verlaineverlaine Posts: 33 Member
    purple
    Still faded ginger but considering trying light brown (from natural plant-based dyes). Something besides being a redhead for the first time in my life.

xicwqMCm.jpg