Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

January 1 - Day 11 of Simsmas - An Awesim New Year!

EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
Sul sul Simmers!

On the eleventh day of Simsmas, I'm realising that time really flies when you're having fun!

How did you enjoy your Sims' end-of-year celebrations? Did everything go as planned or were there any surprises? :)

But now that the new year is here, we can start thinking ahead. So, I have a question for you: do you have any plans for your Sims game for this year? Share with us your Sims-related new year's resolution!

x1yb4euk9afq.png

For me, it's simple:

I always find it difficult to stick with a personal challenge in my game once I've started it. I get side-tracked easily or create a new family (I guess I just love CAS!). So, this year, I would like to finally like to follow through with my biggest personal challenge and improve my building skills!

Comments

• permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    I always let the time get away from me when playing the sims which can make me unproductive with other goals in my life, so my sims related resolution this year will be set time limits when necessary and/or to play with a specific task/idea in mind instead of just playing aimlessly
  • jauntyjaunty Posts: 3,336 Member
    edited January 2021
    For me in the new year I have decided to actually go in game more because I tend to just use CAS because of competitions. But with the comp that has just finished I created more in game sceneries than my normal editing of pictures and I enjoyed it reminded me of the old days of going in game. I would also like to try and create things for the Gallery.....but to be honest I struggle to be enthused to do so lets just say for me some of the creativity was taken out of the game that I really wished had been kept in the two things I miss most is the colour wheel and patterns but hey ho. I have not uploaded anything since the demo for CAS was released, but I am going to try. The saying goes watch this space :)
    Post edited by jaunty on
    m0oUDbi.jpg
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    My sim is currently doing all available aspirations. I have turned of aging and is just completing all of them ;) She is currently in the forest looking to identify the plants <3 This is what she has done so far, so I guess her resolution for the new year is to complete the rest LOL :D

vZVhxBt.png