Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why Are My Sims Shiny On Mac?

So, I recently transferred my mods folder from my Windows computer to my Mac and I noticed my sims get shiny when I use CC, but this problem only happens on the Mac. I can also see the shiny-ness while in create-a-sim mode and live mode. Does anyone know what is causing this and how to fix it?

Below are pictures of my settings and my sim:
hy4NDTY.png
s7MCGqy.png
kJrpqA6.png
。゚゚・。・゚゚。
.~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~..~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'
 ゚・。・

Comments

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • SchmoloopSchmoloop Posts: 116 Member
    @Rouensims There are some similarities but I don't think this is being caused by the same thing because when I played on my Windows, everything was fine, the problem has something to do with me playing on a Mac. Plus, this happens even when all of my settings are as high as they can be and I can see the shiny stuff in CAS. It's also extremely hard to pinpoint which CC is causing this.
    I appreciate your help, I'll try to see if changing the specular map helps.
    。゚゚・。・゚゚。
    .~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~..~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'
     ゚・。・