Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please add COUPLE DANCE pt.2

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: Β»
    I wanna feel the heat with somebodyyyyy~

Slow dancing and sims just dancing with each other in general than by themselves or next to one another.

It's ironic since the Sims mobile HAS slow dancing and sims dancing with one another. I'm rather baffled to why they don't take it from there, since the game itself already uses S4 animations..

:V There's various interactions and animations I'd like to see from Sims mobile to the PC version.

Wow I didn't know Sims Mobile had Slow Dancing. We need it in Sims 4.
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    I wanna dance with somebody~
    Yes, should been in the game doesn't make sense to have a wedding when lovers after say "I do" can't have the first dance. sure mods are great but ones make the game for pity sake listen.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • rbridges430rbridges430 Posts: 2,675 Member
    I want proms, school dances, and slow dancing. The mods work for now 🀑

Proms are the reason I want a Generations Expansion Pack.

Anything to make teens feel like teens 😩
    Generations EP was chefs kiss
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,553 Member
    edited January 2021
    Wow, I don't think I have ever seen players so unanimously expressing their need of a certain feature.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,887 Member
    edited January 2021
    Wow, I don't think I have ever seen players so unanimously expressing their need of a certain feature.

Yeah I'm really happy to see I'm not alone here wanting this since release :heart:

sometimes it feels quite lonely here in the hopeless romantic corner :bawling:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    For now I have Sacrificial's Slow Dance Mod and I'm really enjoying it but for console players they can't use mods.
  • SallycutecatSallycutecat Posts: 269 Member
    Yes along with skating together. This should build up their social and fun together.
    Please check out my YouTube Channel. I cover features from The Sims 4 game.
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCaj9o4hycNSPy8U1Ip0OCFA/videos
    Yes along with skating together. This should build up their social and fun together.

yes! couple skating! teaching other sims to skate! how epic would it be to skate together :bawling:
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Tell me why, ain't nothin' but a heartache

yes! couple skating! teaching other sims to skate! how epic would it be to skate together :bawling:

Bike together(one sim on the back or either those two seater bikes), boat together, cook together, skate together, cuddle in bed together, etc. I feel like more than actual romance I really want to see sims doing things "together"!! Would really make them feel like a real couple vs woohoo in a Bush πŸ˜‚
    Hiking together was a good start.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • lesometalesometa Posts: 14 New Member
    I love this idea!!!
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,431 Member

Bike together(one sim on the back or either those two seater bikes), boat together, cook together, skate together, cuddle in bed together, etc. I feel like more than actual romance I really want to see sims doing things "together"!! Would really make them feel like a real couple vs woohoo in a Bush πŸ˜‚
    Hiking together was a good start.

Yes! Exactly! I love all of those ideas. You know with a pack called "Get Together" you would have thought that it would have focused on more things to do together! All of those things you mentioned (with the except of cuddling in bed) could be done with other sims .... friends, siblings, parent/child, etc. How fun would that have been?
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    I'm surfacing this thread since I just built a ballroom in Oasis Springs.

Wouldn't it be lovely, those who are in charge, to have sims swirl and twirl around the dance floor in a building such as this, when the sun sets over the desert, but the grass is green and the community gated? Think of all the colourful dresses, longs shawls, pairing up in high heels, arms reaching for eachother, space left for Ms Crumplebuttom; the sims happily flowing on the floor to music.

Please add the possiblity for sims to partner dance.

uZIqmMC.png
    I'm surfacing this thread since I just built a ballroom in Oasis Springs.

Wouldn't it be lovely, those who are in charge, to have sims swirl and twirl around the dance floor in a building such as this, when the sun sets over the desert, but the grass is green and the community gated? Think of all the colourful dresses, longs shawls, pairing up in high heels, arms reaching for eachother, space left for Ms Crumplebuttom; the sims happily flowing on the floor to music.

Please add the possiblity for sims to partner dance.

uZIqmMC.png

the fountain in the middle of that neighborhood also kind of makes me want to ring dance around it after few drinks all dizzy like we in some sort of cult

but yes it would be lovely to have a ball there :blush:

and maybe Crumplebottom could swirl with Unsavory Charlatan as well... or well at least bag sounds could be used as additional drums
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    I've placed all my devious sims in the gated community in Oasis Springs, and'll be sure to provide mischief for the whole neighbourhood when visiting the place, including pouring soap instead of trickling coins.. I do ought to make a bag lady to Reel Around The Fountain.
  • Queen_ZelyndaQueen_Zelynda Posts: 16 Member
    ...wait, you mean they CAN'T? Not even with all the packs? (I mean, it should be an option in basegame of course, but...if it was gonna be in a pack I'd guess "Get Together" or maybe "Romantic Garden".)

I managed to successfully set up a "Yule Ball" at my Sim Hogwarts in Sims 2! Two games earlier! So...why no ballroom dancing in 4...?
    edited April 2021
    @Queen_Zelynda

Yes. Unfortunately this interaction does not exist in ts4 yet... and its about freaking time.

I been waiting and hoping since day sims 4 released and every pack sounding like couple dance might be added keeps disappointing me
    9cc1283747af2a5e8a698c2283f0809f.jpg

please let 2021 be different
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Its pretty ridiculous how they refuse to make animations for Sims to interact with each other slow dancing and cuddling in the bed is the obvious ones but the basketball hoop Sims cant even play a simple game together they just take turns, ice/skating couples cant hold hands, I cant even have a Sim hold on and ride on the back of a jet ski, kids have no games they can play together without a object involved. I swear Sims have been social distancing since 2014 and I'm sick of it let my Sims interact with each other.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
    edited October 2021
    Almost year later... still no couples dancing :disappointed:

But I found this video today and decided it needs to be added to thread

I think other dance styles would also be fun... and even the more.... as couple dances :sunglasses:

couple ballet where u at?
    couple club dance?
    couple break dance?

man so much potential

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wYMIDicwE9w
  • Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 888 Member
    My Sim wants to dance with somebody! I want slow dancing back and I want them to actually dance together, facing each other like they used to in the other games. The group dance was nice in Get Together, but it isn't enough. I wish they could bring back something like the club dance from Sims 3 also.
  • MsMayMsMay Posts: 440 Member
    I missed the slow dance features from the sims 2. I missed watching my sims couple dancing together either they’re on a date or not.
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    I think they said something about sims walking and holding hands together. Like I think something to do with routing idk. But I don't think that should affect slow dancing together...

But I'm guessing that's why sims can't jog together or bike together.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Just cause I love Whitney!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Dancers could teach each other.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • chealsycatchealsycat Posts: 2,974 Member
    Yes, yes, yes! I miss couple dancing so much!
    https://youtu.be/01nio87RIc4
    #TheSims3
  • ArrojacastArrojacast Posts: 24 Member
    Tell me why, ain't nothin' but a heartache
    Dancing together to the simlish version of "I want it that way", naturally.