Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    @blunote00
    Sims never seize to amaze me. But then again, they did not make an ultrasound, so I think the neighbours and other family members are also surprised.
    Let's hope mum and dad can get enough sleep :)

Did she have the Fertility treatment Lifetime reward? I'm not sure if they can have twins without it, but then I know what to expect a little when my sims are at it again.
    @nonyabusnes
    I had them trying for baby for the longest time with no lullaby music. So I did get her the Fertility Lifetime reward because "she" wanted kids so bad. It was one of those "I got a few minutes before work" situations and still no music. Had no idea she was even pregnant. Well she got her wish... finally. :p

Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
    @nonyabusnes

Took forever to remodel that single wide to a double wide the other day. Had to find a way to add a 3rd bedroom. Ended up swapping the parents bedroom/bath with the kids, then adding a 3rd bedroom through the laundry and connecting them with a jack and jill bathroom. Whew!!!

20200129_Single2ADoublePlus_Crosby.jpg

Tight but functional. ;)
    20200129_Single2ADoublePlus_Crosby1.jpg

Sometimes I'll play several households in a town. Get them to where they should be self sufficient then move on to another.
    I have a feeling they will end up with a tribe of kids now so I made room for them. LOL :D
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
  • nonyabusnesnonyabusnes Posts: 52 Member
    @blunote00 That came out very well!! Cool layout, spacious yet cosy. The kids bedroom colours are lovely too.
    But where did you get bunkbeds! I want those too :open_mouth:

I love remodeling houses. I love to move around my family of 5 (mum, dad, 3 teenage kids) now and then when I'm tired of the house they live in or it just doesn't work out for me. So I move them into an existing house and have to add a few bedrooms and maybe an extra bathroom. Or I build something new. I love tiny houses with multiple levels. Must be cause I'm Dutch I guess, I see alot of American-ish model houses (at least what looks American in my point of view) with a porch and no upstairs or attic at all, but yet very large, on a big lot.
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited December 2020
    @blunote00
    Sims never seize to amaze me. But then again, they did not make an ultrasound, so I think the neighbours and other family members are also surprised.

Did she have the Fertility treatment Lifetime reward? I'm not sure if they can have twins without it, but then I know what to expect a little when my sims are at it again.

Yes, they can have twins, and even triplets, without the Fertility Treatment LTR. I had one sim who I wanted to have twins, so I had her read maternity books while sitting in front of the TV with the kids' channel on, and the kid's radio station on in the same room. She had quadruplets, which they can't have without mods, but I definitely didn't want that many babies. I went back to the save before she did all that and was very careful not to have her do anything that would promote multiples, but she still had triplets. Neither she nor her husband had the Fertility Treatment LTR.

And years ago, one of my first ever sims also had twins, early on in the game. I definitely did not want her to have more than one, because she and her husband already had a toddler. But the game does that sometimes.
    @IreneSwift Good thing to always save a game before you do something silly. One sim of my other families likes to fool around with everyone and you don't want to knock up all the girls in town. Took me a while to figure out how to avoid the crows in front of the school doors, since there were more and more children appearing in town cause I just installed the story progression mod and did not edit any settings yet.
    Good thing there is no covid-19 in Sunset Valley...
    @blunote00 That came out very well!! Cool layout, spacious yet cosy. The kids bedroom colours are lovely too.
    But where did you get bunkbeds! I want those too :open_mouth:

I love remodeling houses. I love to move around my family of 5 (mum, dad, 3 teenage kids) now and then when I'm tired of the house they live in or it just doesn't work out for me. So I move them into an existing house and have to add a few bedrooms and maybe an extra bathroom. Or I build something new. I love tiny houses with multiple levels. Must be cause I'm Dutch I guess, I see alot of American-ish model houses (at least what looks American in my point of view) with a porch and no upstairs or attic at all, but yet very large, on a big lot.

@nonyabusnes
    I had to go and look... Bunk beds are in the Generations EP. I prefer the smaller/cozy homes over the big ones any day. :)
    IreneSwift wrote: »
    @blunote00

Yes, they can have twins, and even triplets, without the Fertility Treatment LTR. I had one sim who I wanted to have twins, so I had her read maternity books while sitting in front of the TV with the kids' channel on, and the kid's radio station on in the same room. She had quadruplets, which they can't have without mods, but I definitely didn't want that many babies. I went back to the save before she did all that and was very careful not to have her do anything that would promote multiples, but she still had triplets. Neither she nor her husband had the Fertility Treatment LTR.

And years ago, one of my first ever sims also had twins, early on in the game. I definitely did not want her to have more than one, because she and her husband already had a toddler. But the game does that sometimes.

@IreneSwift
    It's been so long since I played (about 3-4 yrs) I seriously couldn't remember what does what. I basically had to learn how to play all over again. Glad you posted because I totally forgot about the kid's radio station, etc... Currently, I don't have any mods. Just trying to get used to playing again.
    @blunote00 Aha, I only have seasons and late night. I've been waiting for steam to have some expansions on sale, but I guess they keep stuffing sims 4 in our face. I have it for 6 bucks but men, I cannot get enough of sims 3, and I hear all sorts of things about sims 4 so I dare not to start playing. I don't think it will be on sale any time soon but I might treat myself a late Christmas gift then, Generations is on my wishlist forever already :) thanks for looking it up.
    Annie working on an ice sculpture in her rented home at university. She is a fine arts major.

EzDgTyk.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,405 Member
    Playing in my Homeless Save

§1M before he can get to build a house. (yes, I know; I'm a mean Watcher)
    Screenshot-11.jpg

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • ButtersimsButtersims Posts: 107 Member
    I made a Victorian farmhouse the other day ... it turned out quite lovely, with lots of white picket fencing ... too much, actually, so I might just change that. Going along with the theme, I decided to also make a little 1890's family and see where they go.

50778766968_c5d77c0d9d_c.jpg
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Connor built a tree house for the kids and so far Nicole loves it.
    ere8oFW.png
  • ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    edited December 2020
    NKcEDsI.jpg
    Graduation Day! + Thomas's parents just learned how much college will cost
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • Satanu_ReevesSatanu_Reeves Posts: 402 Member
    edited December 2020
    Aside from the getting naked in public thing, Joey makes good decisions when I'm not watching him. He's decided to make chocolate pie for breakfast. That should be a nice surprise for Callum who's currently outside crying because his onion plant died.
    5XkrEGQ.jpg

Aside from the getting naked in public thing, Joey makes good decisions when I'm not watching him. He's decided to make chocolate pie for breakfast. That should be a nice surprise for Callum who's currently outside crying because his onion plant died.
    5XkrEGQ.jpg

@Satanu_Reeves
    That's pretty funny. Thanks for the laugh. :D
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @blunote00 Lovely to see you being active on the forum. :) It seems like forever since you were last around!
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I'm not sure if I already posted about this but Nicole has a cute new bike.
    cJo6qiO.png
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @blunote00 Lovely to see you being active on the forum. :) It seems like forever since you were last around!
    @Mikezumi
    Thank you. It's nice to be back. :D

• ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    gASC8YU.jpg
    It was quite alarming to see this notification during Thomas's first date at University. I later learned that a doll with this name had spawned in his inventory.

t2tKlHg.jpg
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    Buttersims wrote: »
    I made a Victorian farmhouse the other day ... it turned out quite lovely, with lots of white picket fencing ... too much, actually, so I might just change that. Going along with the theme, I decided to also make a little 1890's family and see where they go.

50778766968_c5d77c0d9d_c.jpg

Nice house
  • flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    Posted in 2016

Screenshot-5_1.jpg
    My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

Awwww brotherly love. From boys will be boys gaming. Noah (left), Nate (right)
    20201230_Noah-Nate_Gaming.jpg

To grown men (looking like their dad) at graduation. Noah (left), Nate (right)
    20201231_Noah-Nate_Grads01.jpg

Also pictured are mom and dad with another set of twin boys [ John (far left) and Jonah (far right) ]; and the lone daughter Hanna the youngest.

To be honest, I really didn't think they'd make it this far along. I popped by one time and no one was home except the dog. Hanna was an infant just lying on the porch like a package dropped off by UPS. :s

The dog (Hawk) couldn't attend. He's home howling to the radio. :*

I'm pleasantly surprised. B)
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,745 Member
    50785805936_180302b08a_h.jpgScreenshot-7 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

Last time I played was in November.
    I have this Appaloosa Plains that I cleaned and added families from a 2015 save.
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    What is this, Sonic?
    NgaPLgq.jpg
    L9q8VGi.png
    Annie spent the night in the Temple of Heaven. I took pictures of the things she did in the morning, to share with a friend who never has her sims explore tombs. This was the last one, of Annie eating a piece of pemmican for breakfast.

dzeh994.jpg

Since that one is kind of lame, here's a more interesting one, of Annie jogging in China.
    QYcNuRc.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Inspired by @AlexaKry I got my Ballan family sims together for a picture.
    50784931691_3eea9b3c4f_o.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top